Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/2/16 ~ Ready for a 5Star Weekend? It IS Labor Day After All!!!

Comments

• Options
    Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kalinda❤️
  • Options
    Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    iop1rr.jpg I love/like everything expect the shoes
  • Options
    Natalie H.Natalie H. Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got the hair from the free box yesterday and I'm so happy about it :) I just don't know how to post pics. Also hi everyone, I'm new here. I have read this forum a long time and now decided to finally post something.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Natalie H. wrote: »
    I got the hair from the free box yesterday and I'm so happy about it :) I just don't know how to post pics. Also hi everyone, I'm new here. I have read this forum a long time and now decided to finally post something.

Congrats! And welcome :)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WELCOME Natalie and Kkhde2000 :D
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    cg1Ejiu.jpg

Ouch, that hurts! I'm so sorry to see your palettes, Nai. But don't quit!
    I wish the chance of winning event items can be higher, especially when you get down to only one or two items. Let's say if you only have one item left to win, that item should be repeatly showing in 2 or 3 spots in one palette. Otherwise, there's almost no hope. :(
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    currently working towards my free box and trying to decide where to spend k-stars on a second. My usual - second from the left, top row - will hopefully be lucky but do I then chose one of the corner boxes, the one next to it on that row or the one directly below it?! ack! I just hope to win at least one item, ideally the pants and hair or even just the pants TBQH.

Wish me luck!!

I used to have the same dilemma like yours. I would come here to see everyone's palettes, even do a tally and drive myself crazy. Now I don't come to the forum before I get to my first free gift box. It works better this way for me. Wish you good luck! The pants are my favorite item this week but I got Jon the hair. I'm satisfied. :)

Happy birthday weekend, Kalinda.
    I appreciate so much for you and eggsandbananas to be on the forum and answer my questions each time I send a PM to you.
    Thank you, thank you and thank you!!! ;)

Welcome to the forum, Natalie H.!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning Kimmie players. We may or may not be getting a Hurricane, and if it's not a hurricane just rain and winds for 3-4 days. Ugh. This just might be bad for my Labor Day BBQ. Ya think?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh ladies I'm having terrible luck with getting this box hair. It's one of the nicest we've had in a while and was hoping we would get a glamorous pony tail again as I missed out on the high one too. I did get the dress but then got two cash boxes and two energy boxes. Just opening these too :( I don't know whether to keep trying but I feel it's one of those times when you'll never reach it and you end up wasting so much money! Sad times, but great items this weekend! Glu please put hair in earnable boxes I beg you!

88235A9A-A41E-4719-94CC-9968066FD55D_zpsph5gr65y.png
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Oh no, Koko, I'm keeping you in my thoughts this weekend! I hope it turns out to be not too bad and no serious damage is done.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Happy birthday! ❤❤
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Hello, dolls :)

Koko, be safe! All the best
    Nai, so sorry about the gift boxes... That's a sad chase :(

I've become a lot less invested in this game, I only open it once in a while, do what I need to, and close. The ultimate proof you need to get pets, and do comebacks.
    Even with no grinding, with how much energy I've got, with the pet recharge every 4h, the events have been completed. Sooooo....

This was the week of hair. Black boxes went energy, Rolled braid hair, energy, throwback (it was hair.... omg. I let a random dood pick my box) x-Mas 2015 hair I think...

So that brings us to this event...
    GkTjFId.jpg

I had enough saved for 3 boxes. I only wanted the hair really, but just wanted any event item for the bonus.
    Free box I earned was event points. The biggest zonk GBs can give. The game must have sensed I was happy, and needed to get me back to humble.

YmkxDUL.jpg

Fashion Gandalf and I went to the jersey shore.

I hope all has been well for you ladies and gents. Good luck to those grinding, and still opening boxes!
    Until next time, take care, dolls!
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Hello.
    How many gigs per day are you doing to finish thie event?
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Well, no help via box extras for me this weekend:

tumblr_ocxv31WcQ71qfvh9po1_540.jpg

The hair is cute but I wanted the pants most so if I had to miss them I'd rather it be like this, with them simply not in my palette but I do wish I'd gotten some of those event points perhaps if no items were my destiny. I guess it' grinding time!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    FYI-
    If you are doing the event gigs, you can choose to invest $1000 in the second gig. You will end up getting paid back $2500. And there are bonus points after doing all three gigs. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Thanks for that. I wondered, but I figured I probably couldn't go wrong investing. :)

I spent the morning getting ready for the storm. Grocery shopping with PuterHead, then next it was hardware stuff. Now, I stay in and play. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, you never know who you can trust in the game. $1000 is not that much so I chose to invest just to see the result. :)

Saw the storm watch. Stay safe, whoever lives in Southern NY State, NJ and CT.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Finished a few hours ago....much sooner than I expected. I am absolutely loving that gorgeous green blouse. Glu, you might consider giving the artist who rendered it a raise! LOL
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Finished this morning! Now to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
  • Options
    Spoke too soon about not getting help this weekend:

tumblr_od01mohq0f1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

After finishing a job and having enough points to grab the shorts it triggered the fashionista(?) achievement and gave me 10 k-stars. With 39 stars I figured there was no harm in watching a video to gain one more and trying my usual box. Eee! I still love/long for the pants but my paid box could've easily been money or that energy instead so I can only be grateful.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    That's great hair Andrzej. Are you enjoying the weekend? Nice thing about the long weekend, it's less of a grind. I could be wrong, but after the last event, I could have sworn only 2 games got the 'extra' payout. I remember my finger slipping on one device, and accidently choosing not to pay cash or stars. It was all quick, but then I thought one device had not bonus at the end. I do tap really fast and miss a lot, and it wasn't needed...but I have to start slowing down and paying more attention.

Traditionally we like to BBQ tomorrow, but everything is tied up and fastened down. If I want t hot dog....I guess it will be the microwave. heh heh. So, I make a bunch of Italian food. Baba's fave. Baked Ravioli parmigiana, and meat***** parm. I have a lot of Mozzarella, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Hope Kalinda's enjoying her Labor Day Birthday Weekend.

Anyone need a pep talk for the home stretch?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Unfortunately, I'm dealing with crash issues since last update so I'll probably miss this Weekend Event.

Love that male hair, though.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Angered :(

Yes to both Koko! My family is all scattered across town and aren't doing anything specific for tomorrow/spending it together but all of us are either busy or tired so it's working out XD

And the hair I do like if only because, texture aside, it could resemble a style I could actually do on myself. My own IRL hair is best mirrored in my icon's so this new style is like if that hair had been permed or pressed out and flipped/laid to one side.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Can someone please do me a favor and do a close up of the ring from the giftbox? :) i got it chasing the hair, i didn't care for it at first but now i don't want to take it off lol i want to see it in detail but my phone only takes medium quality screenshots :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Can someone please do me a favor and do a close up of the ring from the giftbox? :) i got it chasing the hair, i didn't care for it at first but now i don't want to take it off lol i want to see it in detail but my phone only takes medium quality screenshots :/

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    tumblr_od1cqvqnBA1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Finished last night so I think I'll spend the day going on dates with my husband :3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I finished the event Saturday night! I took it easy, and hardly was grinding (mostly just checking in when my energy was filled, maybe a few clicks for my pets), so I'm surprised I finished so quickly.

I really like the outfit at first, but now my doll is starting to look more and more like a pirate the more I look at it, lol. I don't hate it, though, and I'm glad that Glu is doing a variety of outfits.

I decided to not chase anymore for the hair, it just wasn't meant to be!

Good luck to those of you who are still grinding!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    About the pirate....switch up the pieces. After a little while, I broke up the outfits on all 3 games. try the top with different pants, and a different shoe or even boot. I think I posted some in the fashion thread. unless you don't like the shirt anymore. I love that kind of shirt if it's paired right. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Is there any mid weekend event for this week?
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is there any mid weekend event for this week?

Seems like there's no midweek event :(
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    I've never seen a midweek, when the weekend event was extended. But look at it this way, It gives us a little break. People were still grinding I'm sure till the end last night, and a new event starts in 3 days....not so bad, and it gives us 3 days of Anticipation.....imagination.......and projections. :) Rumors have it that this weekend is a ....hmmm. what was the 'rumor' again? I'll look around unless anyone else knows what it was. We were talking about how we could use a VIP, but the rumor was a professional followed by.....? Not enough caffeine. I don't think my brain is engaged yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary