Options

It's Monday, should we get up early tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes it is Sassy!

I do miss Vatsy's Wednesday threads, and not to mention his monthly mag :p

Ok guys, question. Anyone who own this shorts, can you wear it? After the update I can't put it on for Jax, his game crashes. I tried like 5 times.

xOAC1SW.png
    4lmqQV6.png

I had a pants that had this problem previously, and Glu mod solved it for me.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, points have been raised? I barely finished last time. Wah.

If those shorts are an issue, we should post it with the other concern, the jacket someone showed for purchase even though they owned it.

1 1/2 hours till the first reveal.....knots in my stomach whenever I'm judged. lol. 50 points for the first prize. What was it last time?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I did hydrate, but being pregnant helps a lot too haha ;) I'm determined to finish this week!!

Finish the event. Not deliver early right? lol. I do not miss the necessity of near nonstop urination during pregnancy. That was the worst. But, I'm sure you'll deliver a baby and not a butterball turkey so you'll be good. In my case Puterhead told me each day my job was to stay home a grow the baby. Baba was 12 pounds 8 ounces when he was born. So that might have had something to do with it. :)

When are you due, and do you have an alternative tapper for you during childbirth? You really should think about getting one. ;)
    Baby Baby Baby Baby
    Baby Baby Baby Baby
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If you're having wardrobe issue after yesterdays update.....items you own with Price Tag in sale, or nai's shorts causing crashing, I've started a post here, with those 2 issues. Please add your info or any updates on the situation. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Finish the event. Not deliver early right? lol. I do not miss the necessity of near nonstop urination during pregnancy. That was the worst. But, I'm sure you'll deliver a baby and not a butterball turkey so you'll be good. In my case Puterhead told me each day my job was to stay home a grow the baby. Baba was 12 pounds 8 ounces when he was born. So that might have had something to do with it. :)

When are you do, and do you have an alternative tapper for you during childbirth? You really should think about getting one. ;)
    Baby Baby Baby Baby
    Baby Baby Baby Baby

Hahaha I really hope it's not a butterball turkey ;) 12 lbs 8 oz?!?!? Oh my.... That must have been some delivery! Haha I don't know how you did it!! One of the good things about big babies is that they come out looking so cute and chubby :) poor mama though!! I'm due Feb. 15th, so an alternative tapper might not be such a bad idea!! If not, I'm sure I'll be missing out on some awesome Valentine's Day goodies!! I guess a baby would make up for it though, hehe ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Tarabella, you can have both. :) Try phrases like "I will be in the middle of having a person trying to exit my body. The least you can do is tap while I push. And while I think about tapping. You want me relatively stress free? Tap for me darmmit. And if you won't, get your mother to. She'll do anything for this grandbaby"

Please note this rant will be customized for you, my gift. You have a sister-in-law use her fingers for something other than popping bonbons into that cave she calls a mouth? I'll write one for that too. Believe me, this is your shot to put together a pretty little package for yourself. so, you need Tappers in Waiting, hair and glam squad at your bedside for those first pictures with the baby? Push present? You think you are just having a baby? Doll, you're putting together a maternity Golden Parachute. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I really like the new runway background too. It's definitely a nice touch. I somehow pressed the snooze button but got up a few minutes after 5 this morning so the results from my first look should be ready in about 20 minutes. I really hope I win, 50 points for the first box makes things much more stressful. 25 was do-able, I miss it!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They increased the points a little right?

Last week, I started my event quarter of 1 p.m. (ET) I had 1d23h event time. I don't know what time the event launched.(maybe noon?) My first TB box was 45 points.
    This week, we have 2d6h event time and the first TB box is 50 points.
    I think the number of points we need to complete the event changes according to how much event time we have.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Last week, I started my event quarter of 1 p.m. (ET) I had 1d23h event time. I don't know what time the event launched.(maybe noon?) My first TB box was 45 points.
    This week, we have 2d6h event time and the first TB box is 50 points.
    I think the number of points we need to complete the event changes according to how much event time we have.

Yep I noticed, but people couldn't even finish the event last week. This extended time would be great without the increase in points imo.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok, first round 2 lost, one won. So, I put them all pretty much in the winning outfit...now I'll have 3 losses. Fun fact....I got to vote for myself one time. I know it was my doll. every last stitch of clothes, accessories and make up. And I really did like her outfit better than the other. It was fun. Thanks to the one win, I now have 35 points, If I lose this round, I still get 10 points, plus submit another.....and that means shortly after 1pm I'll have a TB. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    Kalinda, Does this mean that Kindle players will not be getting the event? We did get it last week....

Yes you will get it! I meant to just say it won't be available to Facebook players. I edited my post for clarification.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yep I noticed, but people couldn't even finish the event last week. This extended time would be great without the increase in points imo.

Extended event time without adding required points surly would be nice. I hate to disturb my sleep. I luv to sleep, too! :p
    Nai, recently, people are talking about your "How You Style" thread. I search on the forum and enjoy viewing that thread so much. :) I think we could post our winning look for "Show Your Style" event there. (if you don't mind) I'm still very confused how to win more on the event so I don't have to get up in the middle of the night.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Thanks for your reply Kalinda! I have been up for hours playing....no way that green jacket is eluding me.
    Good luck everyone!!!
  • Options
    I think maybe we've shown Vats it won't just be him and my dolls...and since tomorrow is wednesday....maybe he'll surprise us. And my fingers are crossed Nai will start hers again as well. I'm seeing a lot of unique stylings with todays jacket and blouse. Oh the 2 looks that didn't win, were both with short skirts. This 2nd round I stuck with pants. Fingers crossed that in 90 minutes...I'll have 3 wins. But no matter what....win or lose 1 game gets a throwback after the next submission. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay I won the first two rounds so I got to open my first Throwback box! Got the army pants and the white dress I have been dying to get. But when I tapped collect I noticed a different 'price' amongst my Throwback boxes..??!! This can't be right, can it?? Paying 60 stars in order to get 40 back..??!!

image_zpsky5pznja.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Well, me and my no appendix math...Again I won one out of 3 but somehow...I came up 5 points short of a prize. :( Here's a Koko PSA: Stay in School but don't give up an organ for passing math grade. So, let's do it together.
    Vats' Kat won the first round. she had 5 for submitting, that made 25. THen awwww yeah, it wasn't me and 'new math' it was Glu and Glu Math. :) Ok, I got one energy from a pet earlier so If I get one now, Can someone do the math for the stats with the new prize levels. Suppose you lost every round, and won every round. Then we can subtract for sleep. Puter head had to replace the handle on the ladies room. I had to bite my tongue from saying probably all the hydration for the Game Events. It was NOT what he wanted to do on Labor Day. Anyway, no more crying over spilled milk, but I feel better realizing my math was right, it just wasn't updated along with the device. :)

Hmmm, that doesn't seem right at all. so that's it. no more purchases of TBs, but we might not be playing for items?
    O
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Making lemons from lemonade...if I end up with 80 Stars, that's 2 more boxes the game can buy on the weekend.

Plus, this is a Show Your Style Event, not a Throwback Event. I wouldn't be surprised if this is but one of the new ways to put TB items into our closets. I so want to buy the Halloween RB items, but Only one game is missing the red riding hood dress, but I have pictures of that doll with the hood on, but the sale is showing both are available for purchase. So...back to the pixel trail. :) And, congratulations on the white Dress. I would love to see the ivory furry top that were the same weekend as the silver satiny spandex pants.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay I won the first two rounds so I got to open my first Throwback box! Got the army pants and the white dress I have been dying to get. But when I tapped collect I noticed a different 'price' amongst my Throwback boxes..??!! This can't be right, can it?? Paying 60 stars in order to get 40 back..??!!

image_zpsky5pznja.png

Do you know how many TB items you are missing? Is it possible that the only ones you're missing are all in that palette and the 40 K-stars are just a filler price?
    Probably not very likely, but I really hope that is the case.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Do you know how many TB items you are missing? Is it possible that the only ones you're missing are all in that palette and the 40 K-stars are just a filler price?
    Probably not very likely, but I really hope that is the case.

My first palette also looked like that - 7 TB items and then 40kstars. I am one who doesn't have a lot of the TBs already.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I always get hydrated before going to bed you know, but today I didn't just woke up later to the event... I woke up later for life lol

I missed almost 2h of event, I'm worried! So far I won both rounds, but I don't know, that hoodie makes me feel really insecure about the looks I submit.

This is a new feeling cause I'm always so kocky about my looks.:o

Second box is 105 points, I wonder how much until the blazer... I need it!

Aw Tara congrats on the baby boy! So happy that is everything ok with him! Hope you gets better too and this pregnancy doesn't turns out as the one from your daughter with all the throw up stuff!

That's why I'll make sure to never get pregnant:p

Now I have to deal with the pressure of doing a thread for tomorrow by popular demand...Gosh I forgot to open my first box!!!

If anyone guess what kind of stuff I'll get in that before I comeback I'll give you a lollipop!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Extended event time without adding required points surly would be nice. I hate to disturb my sleep. I luv to sleep, too! :p
    Nai, recently, people are talking about your "How You Style" thread. I search on the forum and enjoy viewing that thread so much. :) I think we could post our winning look for "Show Your Style" event there. (if you don't mind) I'm still very confused how to win more on the event so I don't have to get up in the middle of the night.

Hahahaha, sleep buddies! I can't understand many of you here who wakes up in the middle of night to pee or anything, I never! Like, I just die for several hours straight on my bed. Alarms don't wake me up.
    Yup sure however maybe Koko will start a fashion thread for this event? If there isn't one, I can post both items in the thread then everyone can start posting their looks. Good way to revive the thread too!

Vatsy 210 points to complete the event. Oh let me guess, sunglasses lol!
    PM to add
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am happy with the event this week! I like that it is an item already in the closet, and I hope they continue this in future, so that sometimes you have the items and sometimes you do not. I have been eyeing this jacket for awhile, so now I have to motivation to buy it.

I also LOVE the earnable items! I was able to start the event very early, so I should actually be able to finish (I wasn't able to get the final items in the last two Show Your Style events).

I really really hope that Glu fixes these events, though. There should be a clear indication of what time you can no longer participate in the event. There is no reason to have a timer that ends 4 hours after you can participate - it is dishonest and has forced many players, sure as myself, to be confused and unable to earn certain items.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Hahahaha, sleep buddies! I can't understand many of you here who wakes up in the middle of night to pee or anything, I never! Like, I just die for several hours straight on my bed. Alarms don't wake me up.
    Yup sure however maybe Koko will start a fashion thread for this event? If there isn't one, I can post both items in the thread then everyone can start posting their looks. Good way to revive the thread too!

Sure you should start it Nai, it might be called Show your Style.....but we all know. ;) So please go right ahead.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Gosh, I'm half asleep already, it's almost midnight here.. And 18min left to submit a new look.. What I do for this game is insane! Lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Hushabye and goodnight. Doo do do do do do do do. Ok, that's all I've got. If you're going to bed now Sassy, maybe when you get up in 12 hours, I'll be up and submitting again. so.... 210 to finish.....I lose everyround meaning ever 4 hours I get 15 points. so....210 divided by 15 is 14 rounds. 14 X 4 = 56 hours from 5 a.m. today is 2 days 8 hours....... 1 pm Wednesday. And that doesn't allow for a litlte extra submitting and waiting for the results. Let see how much time is left.

Feel free to stop me any time you see an error in my handicapped math.

back, that would end the event at noon, and I won't finish till 2, assuming I continue to lose every rounds. And, that's if I don't sleep through the night tonight or tomorrow. Comeon, someone must be a math wiz. help a sister out here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG I won ONE! And I got a pair of shoes with my throwback, threw caution to the wind...spent 60 for another box and I got the Redriding outfit I told you I didn't have. I got it for half price right? LOL. Ok, I mght actually win 210 points in time. Happy dance. On to the next device.............

Ok, VatsKat won, her prizes were the red plastic heart ring.....and something else that doesn't matter, but had to get it out of the way.

THen Z......SHe WON omg, I might sleep after all tomorrow night. llol. She got the red Valentines dress with all the little hearts....and she won the short cute old Sharon Stone hair. So......off to recalculate. I think that one round of wins means I can finish if I lose the rest and dont' sleep.

So in 5 short minutes my plight has gone from undoable to grueling but victorius if I want it. :) I'm going to go play with my new stuff. :
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm not sure if my math is right either, so please check me. According to my game it says I have 1 day and 18 hrs left, which would mean my event ends Wednesday at 11am (I'm on EST time). Here's what I figured:

Here's the submission times, if you're perfectly accurate. So you get 13 submissions (or 14, if my end-event time is off and you can squeeze in one more)

Tuesday
    1. 5a-9a
    2. 9a-1p
    3. 1p-5p
    4. 5p-9p
    5. 9p-1a
    Wednesday
    6. 1a-5a
    7. 5a-9a
    8. 9a-1p
    9. 1p-5p
    10. 5p-9p
    11. 9p-1a
    Thursday
    12. 1a-5a
    13. 5a-9a
    (14. 9a-1p?)

Not including the questionable 14th submission, we should have the chance to submit at least 13 outfits. That means a minimum of 70pts just for submitting. If you win every entry that would give you an additional 280pts and you would definitely finish before time is up (70+280=350pts). If you lost every entry that would give you an additional 140pts but you would still barely make it (70+140=210pts).
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Lol no math wiz here by far! Sorry Koko.

I don't even get the results for my first submission for 30 minutes! So I guess I'm screwed lol. Didn't get up and start playing until 9:45am.

GLU, I'm loving the new sales you've been doing!!! <33 Are there any plans on putting the Christmas Hairstyle in there for sale? I'm sure many of us would jump on that!!!

Question.... Why can you only buy one TB box after your freebie??? :(
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG I won ONE! And I got a pair of shoes with my throwback, threw caution to the wind...spent 60 for another box and I got the Redriding outfit I told you I didn't have. I got it for half price right? LOL. Ok, I mght actually win 210 points in time. Happy dance. On to the next device.............

Ok, VatsKat won, her prizes were the red plastic heart ring.....and something else that doesn't matter, but had to get it out of the way.

THen Z......SHe WON omg, I might sleep after all tomorrow night. llol. She got the red Valentines dress with all the little hearts....and she won the short cute old Sharon Stone hair. So......off to recalculate. I think that one round of wins means I can finish if I lose the rest and dont' sleep.

So in 5 short minutes my plight has gone from undoable to grueling but victorious if I want it. :) I'm going to go play with my new stuff. :

Can we see pics of your loot?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Ok time for math class guys! No skipping!

Submit = 5 points
    Lose = 10 points
    Win = 20 points
    Time duration = 50 hours (It's stated 54 hours but you can't submit any outfit in the last 4 hours)
    Total points = 210 points

Let's say you start on the dot and you lose every round.
    You need 14 rounds, that's 56 hours = FAIL

But, it's highly unlikely (I won't say it won't happen) you lose every single round.

So let's do 50-50.
    You lose 6 rounds and you win 5 rounds, that's 44 hours = SUCCESS
    And this also means you have like 6 hours of 'time off' for the 2 days.

This is for the people who love sleeping/ cannot wake up in the middle of the night. Let's take off 12 hours of sleep for the 2 days as the bare minimum.
    You need 9 rounds, and really, you can only afford to lose 1 round!

I totally understand why so many people cannot complete this event.
    PM to add