Options

A Wednesday to remember!

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Ok, this is my first post of a pic on the forum... Here goes... This is the look I choose for my doll when she is between gigs or doing reality shows. It is pretty much how I dress in real life, right down to the watch! I love creating outfits, but this is my doll's "everyday."
    KKH_Screenshot_1473996898342.jpgphoto uploading websites
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Very fun idea Vats.

Before I started spending money on k stars, Dixie used to wear this look a lot. Honestly, I still love it even though she hasn't worn this dress, shoes, or hairstyle in months. Seeing her in it makes me smile.

DAE78ED0-53FD-455D-834F-61ECF26152F2_zpsgv5jwbza.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Always great ideas Vats !

Unique's signature style would be leopard print, large earrings and anything gold. She's a little bit of a wild child and cat lover. The leopard purse in my closet is my all time favorite. (can't go overboard and wear it with the leopard dress though lol) Also this hair was my first weekend event I tried and failed to complete. I just started KKH and wasn't quite sure on how events worked yet. I only got the shoes that weekend and forever was mad at myself for not getting this hair. Thank goodness for TB boxes to satisfy my KKH addiction. ;p

KKH_Screenshot_1474001676550.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I love this idea! Here's my signature look:
    FCwAbWk.png

Slim-fit jeans and a plain white shirt, tucked in and folded up sleeves.

Bilal, I LOOOOOVE this look on men irl too! So clean & simple and never goes out of style!

EDIT: And folded up sleeves - oh my! :D

Vatsy, mom asked me yesterday - who's this Invictusdreamer always giving you compliments on your pics on IG? Do you know him? LOL
    And I was like - Hell yeah, he is my friend, from the Kardashian game, he is adorable, right? :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, everyone looks so great!

Here is my ultime favorite look!

image_zpswxf1laiz.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm loving everyone's looks. This is such a great topic to kick open these threads again Vats.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I don't know if this helps........... but I tried to get them off the background.
    angelinejon.png

Wow! Thank you so much, Koko! I tried to clip it with my iPad but my fat finger or the stylus pen didnt allow me to do a good job like you did. :(
    I gotta figure it out why Jon's game doesn't have those backgrounds?! I noticed that he didn't get the mermaid one at North's birthday weekend event. I thought it was because his level was too low. But now he is on level 32 but still doesn't have the valentines background?! I remember Angeline's game had that in the very beginning of the game...?????
    Vats wrote: »
    Nice looks Angeline, don't worry I'll include both! lol I totally go for a bleach on my hair arms, I liked to them look transparent since it is the only part of my body that I don't dare to shave! So the question is still valid Jon!

I will make sure Jon knows this! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You nailed it NQueen! That top seems really goes well with anything, but you took it to the next level! I think the background issue is already solved:)

Koko thank you so much for spare me the job of clean up those backgrounds! You're my angel! As for AppleP I'm sure that her goal will be reached with that outfit and I have to confess that I didn't know what 'quintessential' meant, but now I think I know lol

Oh yeah Andrzej that look is the right one, you understood perfectly the spirit of the thread, cause I've seen your doll wearing those before and it configures how I see him in my mind! The fab ponytail <3 hope one day I have my own too!

Jules welcome to the world of posting pics! Hope you have a fun time doing it from now on! Your doll is always on point in my game, everyone needs to see that! Nice you brought a candid to start, once I did a thread about making our dolls looking and wearing as we do in RL!

I'ts always great to see you around Holly! I see that Dixie returned to be Dixie (last time you called her Trixie and got confused lol). You said something really interesting, I also have this happy feeling when I see Vats on his old stuff looking at pics, very nostalgic...At least for me this doesn't happen when I see RL photos!:p

Whoaah I didn't know this wild side of Unique! You got the trophy of hotness! I think her trip to Havana where she met Vats worked really well (did you saw my post at OOTD?). Too caliente here!

OMG Sassy I'm embarrassed now!

Linda I got 'Frozen' feelings seeing your look! The look translates well the princess you are! Definitely iconic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I promise to post mine!

Everyone looks fab!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok don't keep me waiting!:p

Are we going to see Xan and her mohawk? A man can dream!

Curious to see Jax too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You nailed it NQueen! That top seems really goes well with anything, but you took it to the next level! I think the background issue is already solved:)

Koko thank you so much for spare me the job of clean up those backgrounds! You're my angel! As for AppleP I'm sure that her goal will be reached with that outfit and I have to confess that I didn't know what 'quintessential' meant, but now I think I know lol

Oh yeah Andrzej that look is the right one, you understood perfectly the spirit of the thread, cause I've seen your doll wearing those before and it configures how I see him in my mind! The fab ponytail <3 hope one day I have my own too!

Jules welcome to the world of posting pics! Hope you have a fun time doing it from now on! Your doll is always on point in my game, everyone needs to see that! Nice you brought a candid to start, once I did a thread about making our dolls looking and wearing as we do in RL!

I'ts always great to see you around Holly! I see that Dixie returned to be Dixie (last time you called her Trixie and got confused lol). You said something really interesting, I also have this happy feeling when I see Vats on his old stuff looking at pics, very nostalgic...At least for me this doesn't happen when I see RL photos!:p

Whoaah I didn't know this wild side of Unique! You got the trophy of hotness! I think her trip to Havana where she met Vats worked really well (did you saw my post at OOTD?). Too caliente here!

OMG Sassy I'm embarrassed now!

Linda I got 'Frozen' feelings seeing your look! The look translates well the princess you are! Definitely iconic!

Vats, ohh caliente I like!! Lol I didn't see the OOTD post until just now! You're too kind to welcome me to beautiful and yes colorful Havana! It's great that I can see you in my game now . My classy 'elegant' look just wasn't cutting it and the leopard print had to come out. I do blame the Havana trip. rawrrrr :p

Nai I always look forward to seeing your style ! I wish we could get you your fangs!

Everyone looks great, excited to see the group photo!

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm working on mine for Everly, too-- I really like this topic, because it's helpful to think about what her "signature" look is, and why. So fun!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Here we are:

gswbaA1.jpg

Thank you so much for making part of this guys, from the bottom of my heart I hope you all enjoyed as much as I did!

Doing Wednesday's is always a special moment here in the forum to me, cause I feel so much more close of you and get to know who posts a little bit more!

Think on a theme, read all posts and to comment each one is a bit of work, but is totally worthy in the end and I know that the creative challenge that I propose isn't always easy and I know people are always busy so I'm really greateful to everytime you take your time to read and post it here!

I think I didn't missed anyone, so sorry if I did Lyanna's dress got me crazy to edit lol, just tell me that I'll add you and send a copy!

Nai and haftime you're welcome to post your looks if you're still interested I'll edit your dolls later and send a copy with them to you girls too!

Thanks again and see you all on a Wednesday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Stunning group photo Vatsy <3 I can recognise majority of you, quite proud of myself :p

Ok I'm late, but never missing.

Jax's favorite hair and beard of all time, earrings he always have on, and his beloved leather suit. He wore this outfit many times already!
    6ytuw62.png

Xan and her infamous mohawk. Her first paid hair, and will always be no. 1 on her favorite hair list. I'm sooo happy Vatsy remembered her mohawk, many of you might not know but when I first played/joined the forum, all my looks revolved around the mohawk, I would even wear gowns with it! Other than that, one of Xan's signature look is being dark. That means black lipstick, hair, nails and a lot of black accessories and... the fangs that I never had. Oh, this is my first Balmain and I really love it.
    Note: There is no such fangs, I drew them on.
    3qbIojS.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Vats!!!! Thank you for always making the forum a fun place to be :o
    Here we are:

gswbaA1.jpg
    Thanks again and see you all on a Wednesday!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Guess I am too late. Couldn't decide what to wear. So many looks to choose from... Lol

KKH_Screenshot_1473953071870_zpsy1vlnt0n.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Glad you came Nai! Wow Jax is so hot! That suit is pure love! That's the only piece of clothing that I ever chased! Oh and those shoes I'm so ready to buy them on a future sale. Perfect male <3

As for Xan I'm so happy to see her mohawk again!!! Seriously looking at her made me open a wide smile! That's so nostalgic and girl you absolutely rules at editing, look at those fangs:cool:! Thanks for that!

Glad you liked Sugar!

Late or not, happy you shared your look Rumpel! I love that hair style is definitely one of my fave between all that girls have, I wish that my Angel could have those fab bangs! I'll send a copy of you included in the pic, just hang on for a while!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Vats, the group pic is great! Thanks for putting it together.
  • Options
    This is really great Vats. Wonderful wonderful thread. Can't wait for the next one. I'm off to look for more Awards to present, then we'll have a group picture. I'm still grinding btw. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The fangs look PERFECT on Xan !

GREAT JOB VATS on the group photo!

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww! We look great Vats, thank you ❤︎
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Lovely group picture, thank you Vats for putting it together!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love our group pic, Vats!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote:
    3qbIojS.png

Wow! I didn't know this side of you!!
    I didn't see the sleeves of this Balmain dress until I saw you model it.
    Hmmm... should I go grab it when it's on sale?!

Vats Thanks for the group picture. It looks great! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Oh, the fangs! I didn't notice them. But we have to adopt the fangs as the next "Project: Vats Hair" I love Apple's fangs, but I think everyone here would gladly give them to Xan. Let's put Nai's Fangs at the top of P:VH.
    Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs
    Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs Nai's Fangs

See, I think if we can get Karma doling out the wishes of Steadfast and True forum members...........Nai's Fangs should be next on the list.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vats thanks for the comment earlier! :) the group picture looks really great too, but I guess it helps when everyone looks fab!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    FAwz4pl.jpg

I'm so sorry I'm so late with this-- no need to take the trouble to add me to the photo, Vats, but I did want to complete this challenge! For her signature look, Everly is wearing something classic with a bit of an edge-- a button-down shirt and leather pants. She changes her hairstyle often, but likes it big!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats, I love it. You're the best. Looking forward to seeing what next Wednesday holds!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for all the love guys!

I worked on a second version that I'll post soon during this week at Invictus' IG in this one everybody is included! Make sure to check there!

Nai, Rumpel and haftime I'm sending a copy of the first version with your dolls through PM!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Wow, the group photo is amazing! Great job, love! xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014