Options

New update!

Ladies and gents, I have been told it is time to start a Monday Thread, and the suggested title was New Update. So, Let's all gather round for whatever comes our way!

It's a Happy Monday After All!:cool: Lets do what we do best.Did someone ask for the update chant? YOu know I had it all ready and never pushed the button.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
:cool:
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    OMG, I came here like a starving person goes to a burger lol
  • Options
    Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    update_page_Form_Page_Top_Image.jpg

Ok, so, what are we hoping to see?
    Closet organization?
    Facial Features customization?

What's it gonna be?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    New facial features, new poses, new amazing clothes, an amazing new location...
  • Options
    A stroller for the babies, or maybe a toddler who walks with us? (We'll walk the baby over the dog any day)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Closet organization for sure!! And of course some new clothes to add to it :) I'm also in the mood for new baby clothes ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Closet organization for sure!! And of course some new clothes to add to it :) I'm also in the mood for new baby clothes ;)

Seconding this! I would be over the moon if they finally reorganized the closet.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Closet organization and increases in the achievements.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Man, I feel excited, like this is going to be a big update, but part of me just thinks it's going to be the same thing -- new location, house, pet, a couple new clothes items in the closet, a few new quests. I would really love some new facial customizations though, and closet organization as well.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yessssss let's roll it out, Glu gods!!!
    I'm at max level and have no goals so I am ready!!!

image_zps5l0krljv.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    There were other things beings discussed in what is now a closed thread, and weren't carried over. So I'll say this: Having krews in K&K is good for the median age of players, which appears to be 15 years old; and they barely even bother with it let alone the parties. I think the average player here is plenty older than 15 and "krews" are unsuitable for many reasons. I also agree with Bilal--leave the party setup alone, thanks.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    There were other things beings discussed in what is now a closed thread, and weren't carried over. So I'll say this: Having krews in K&K is good for the median age of players, which appears to be 15 years old; and they barely even bother with it let alone the parties. I think the average player here is plenty older than 15 and "krews" are unsuitable for many reasons. I also agree with Bilal--leave the party setup alone, thanks.

No. Krews. Please. I hate this feature in KKG and I'll hate even moren in KKH. No, thanks.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I just want Maria to call me with luxe goals again :(
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Soooo ready for this update to be here. The suspense of what we'll get is toooo much!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    No. Krews. Please. I hate this feature in KKG and I'll hate even moren in KKH. No, thanks.

Agreed. All things considered, there was too much they *didn't* consider.
  • Options
    Oh, the waiting game.......
  • Options
    I just want Maria to call me with luxe goals again :(

hey, that's been going on since before the 9/9 weekend? If there is a thread about it in FAQs, let's bump it, or, if not, you can start one. That's been happening too long to just be her moodiness, at least I think so.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I haven't understand yet. There will be another location with this new update? I thought it will be only new clothes... Which thread should I read to get the info? I can't wait to see the new stuff! I just hope for new quests because I don't have any... :/
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I just got a mini-update. Hope that means the actual update is coming soon!
  • Options
    I'm hoping a big update. I've been thinking for no intelligent reason, that tomorrow was Kimmie's Birthday. i was projecting her Birthday Update into this update, thinking 'yeah yeah it's october' lol. Wow. I haven't been that dumb since pregnancy brain, and that is NOT the case. OMG, my son would be totally embarassed if we had another kid when hie's 20. Anyway so yeah, any references to Kimmie's birthday coming soon...we hae plenty of time to shop for her. We have another month.

Now....Update please. or some update music.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I do hope there will be closet organisation sometime soon. It's pretty much the one thing that annoys me about this game, that I have to spend ages trying to hunt down that one top that I'm looking for in between all the stuff I haven't bought yet. Especially the accessories tab can use some extra sorting, with all the different things that are all jumbled together in there.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Well they said there would be new clothes and the ability to wear flats. There might have been something else? I'm not sure.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Well they said there would be new clothes and the ability to wear flats. There might have been something else? I'm not sure.

That's what I got, just new clothes and flats... At least in my mind. But of course I would like a bigger update. :P
    I thought this one was a mini-update...
  • Options
    I'm freaking out :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I agree about let the parties the way they are in KKH, can't say how were your experiences with krews ticisss and isabeau to you really not being able to enjoy those, but so far I had a really nice time in both krews that I was.

The first one was just for Britney's fans and my currently krew is just for this forum members and in both we're always chatting, sending kreds, partying and even programming pics edits of all our members wearing the same thing! Same goes for BS:AD labels that work a little different, but are cool as well.

I can assure you that we're all far from that 15 'average', so that's not accurate. Those features help a lot to create bonds between the members and I see this as something really positive.

Would be da bomb being able to chat live with Koko, sending kreds to Nai, have Sassy finally showing up in my photobooth to us make those selfies and so many other things and people that can came with it!

And at end of the day it's just another feature that we can choose or not to ignore. For example I never tried a product placement, also there are a lot of those partnership prizes uncollected in my tab cause they hinder me to get other stuff or I don't want to see them in my wardrobe, or yet the SCSD and ice club that I never bought and VIPs that I never hang out with or those who I stopped to hang out with cause I don't see the point anymore.

Back to topic, if the rumors are true the update will be really cool! I just hope that guys gets some love too, but I won't complain, last time I got really upset when the update came, however we got so many good surprises that I totally regret from what I said lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I just hope we are not waiting for nothing...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Don't worry ticisss this is not BS:AD!

Hey do you have your game connected to facebook? I want to see you unfrozen in my game:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Don't worry ticisss this is not BS:AD!

Hey do you have your game connected to facebook? I want to see you unfrozen in my game:)

Hey!! Yesss, it's connected!
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I was really hoping this update would be out already. Wanted to be able to play with it before having to go to work but that really don't look like it's gonna happen lol
  • Options
    I'd sing Anticipation from that ketchup commercial but when I sing people cry and dogs scratch at the door to get away. So you'll have to imagine it. Waiting and waitng for that first big delicious condiment finally plops out of the bottle & onto your french fry....that 's what this is the waiting is like. But we all know in that ad, it wasn't the condiment we were waiting for. Anyway if you have no where to go I enjoy a good tease like the next girl. But.....we've got dolls with places to go things to do. So, um, could please have prize a little sooner rather than later.

We're all psyced for it, aren't we? Maybe we aren't clammoring enough. When was the last Update Chant? copy and paste it. or write it once and make it big. They don't think we want it enough.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary