Options

New update!

Comments

• Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Maybe it won't be a normal big update? Like I got a mini-update earlier. Maybe this will just be like when we got that mini-update and then shortly after all the new Karl clothes were added into the game. It wasn't a separate update we had to download. Idk. It seems odd to release it so late?
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Maybe it won't be a normal big update? Like I got a mini-update earlier. Maybe this will just be like when we got that mini-update and then shortly after all the new Karl clothes were added into the game. It wasn't a separate update we had to download. Idk. It seems odd to release it so late?

The mini update just removed the Sale items from last week. They announced an update, they're probably just running late. Wasn't the last update also released on Tuesday?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    The mini update just removed the Sale items from last week. They announced an update, they're probably just running late. Wasn't the last update also released on Tuesday?

I think it was but we literally have a date from Kim for this one. She said the 19th. I guess it could just be late.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    But if they let Kim post a date, they have to be sure about this date.
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    well gals I'm gonna sleep lol see you in 12 hours LOL
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Your chants worked… a new update is being released today! There may be a slight delay before Android and Facebook players will see it, but rest assured it is coming soon.

In the new update, you can choose from many new styles of FLATS, including Converse, which I’m really excited about. Plus, you can buy a fashion house in Paris and launch your own collection.

The max level has increased to 57 and the new maximum # of fans is 818,750,000. Get ready for more quests and storylines :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay! We definitely need some casual shoes to go with the hoodies and such.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You know, it's noon at the MotherShip, and sometimes there's a glitch or temporary technical issue. We'll sit vigil. I just got back from starting dinner. See, my mistake was letting Baba and Puterhead find out there were a handful of meals I can cook with a 90% successrate. Now they expect it a couple of times a week. Sigh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    There may be a slight delay before Android and Facebook players will see it, but rest assured it is coming soon.

How long? Like hours or days?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    It's here!!!!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    It's here!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Yay it's out! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    Yay it's out! :)

I'm iOS and I have it, Chelsea! Check again!
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I hope that Android and Facebook updates come today aswell.

Wait, are we getting a new location?
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for keeping us updated! I'm excited for flats and the fashion house sounds interesting. Downloading the update now and can't wait to check it out :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm iOS and I have it, Chelsea! Check again!

Thanks Max just doubled checked and got it! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Usually Android is one or two hours later. Don't know about facebook.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love some of the new things. THe high hair~ for sale! The sale on the GB heart bracelet, I'm so excited.

Oh, AppleP just bought killer boots......for cash!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Did they update the achievements?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    In my part of the world, we call that hair "jacked up to Jesus." The higher the hair, the closer to God :)
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Seems very cool to shoot reality shows on location and I'm also interested in this new opportunity in fashion.
    Am I mistaken or did the guys only get one new pair of shoes?
    I was hoping for an assortment of Converse. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    is anyone else having problems with the update? i loaded the update just fine and it went through the update cycle but then my game freezes on the home screen. i've tried opening it 3 times and even powered my ipad off and tried again .... still freezes, although my other apps work fine :(:(:(
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Was hoping for new clothes on the wardrobe, boo. :( I like that gift from our new French sugar daddy, though! ;)

Also, is Demily around? I have a major thank you to dole out!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    a7xbabe34a7xbabe34 Registered Users 2 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    is anyone else having problems with the update? i loaded the update just fine and it went through the update cycle but then my game freezes on the home screen. i've tried opening it 3 times and even powered my ipad off and tried again .... still freezes, although my other apps work fine :(:(:(

Mine too :(
    iOS
    A+++
    level 29

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The update comes with Kstar sale!

I got $50 off the largest pack woohoo!

Rapid recharge for iOS users too!

;););)
    PM to add
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »

Me too! Am in the process of restarting my iPad, was hoping that would help. Any luck getting into it yet?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The update comes with Kstar sale!

I got $50 off the largest pack woohoo!

Rapid recharge for iOS users too!

;););)

I am in love with rapid recharge. For people who have used this feature on Android.. how often can we use it?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Oh, we did get a few things. This romper is cute af.

cNLf1yl.jpg

And I love that we have flats now!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No Katie :( i had a small IOS update that i hadn't done, so im currently in the process of loading that so hopefully that will do the trick. i've never had a problem before so this is all new to me and let me say, I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT lol. i want to get in to my game to check out the new stuff :( sniff sniff!
    Me too! Am in the process of restarting my iPad, was hoping that would help. Any luck getting into it yet?
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am so jealous of all of your posts (rapid recharge AND k-star sale??!!), but I cannot even get into my game now! The game updated automatically while my iPad was in my bag today (which it doesn't usually do, I usually have to manually tell it to download the new update), and now the game just freezes on the loading screen. :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh