Options

New update!

Comments

• Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    This is pretty ridiculous having to wait well into the second day of a mid-week event to get the update.. Truth is, I may have caved and participated (spending the 50 k-stars) if I had the option yesterday and knew I had time to finish and earn everything.

You frustrate me, Glu! Must Kindle always be the last to get the update?

At least you got the update and the event. The facebook players are still waiting on the update and we cannot play the voting event. We have no mid-week event for the past three weeks...
  • Options
    This is pretty ridiculous having to wait well into the second day of a mid-week event to get the update.. Truth is, I may have caved and participated (spending the 50 k-stars) if I had the option yesterday and knew I had time to finish and earn everything.

You frustrate me, Glu! Must Kindle always be the last to get the update?

Facebook is the last to get the update. Always! We even got to the point of having no updates for three months this year...
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if some versions have limitations and that's why games are not always updated or available? For example, unless games are developed to play on FB you don't see them on there. It seems a lot of games that start on FB eventually convert to app based because it's easier and they work better. And maybe there are restrictions or certain technical things that the app has to go through to play correctly on Kindle so that could take more time for the developers? Maybe there's only a handful of Glu employees who actually work on the game so resources are limited. Just some thoughts. Hopefully everything works out for you guys soon.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Charlotte, I see Maria just started a thread in Support, because FB didn't get the update either. I'm sure Glu will see it there, if you'd like to post as well, here is the link. ANd I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    At least you got the update and the event. The facebook players are still waiting on the update and we cannot play the voting event. We have no mid-week event for the past three weeks...

No sorry.. you misunderstood. No update or event here. I'm sorry you're forced to sit on the sidelines too. I forgot about Facebook users being in the same boat. Hope we both get it soon!

Thank you, Koko, the post and link. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    No sorry.. you misunderstood. No update or event here. I'm sorry you're forced to sit on the sidelines too. I forgot about Facebook users being in the same boat. Hope we both get it soon!

Thank you, Koko, the post and link. :)

Oh, sorry. I really misread. This is so ridiculous... Having to wait so much and on facebook we don't even get the mid-week events... And there's no point of sending them a ticket, last time I waited 10 days for a reply... I'm getting fed up with this. I really love the game, but this is killing my patience...

ChicCharlotte, if you get the update, can you let me know? If I get it I'll reply to you here.
    I just hope we don't miss the weekend event was it happened in the past...
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts

exactly... fb players are always forgotten
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    After he talked about Willow you went back to talk to him (his speech bubble was normal - not the yellow indicating an action) and that's where you have the opportunity to charm or bribe him or do nothing.

I'm going to wait for a good VIP event to purchase the fashion house. I haven't purchased the Reykjavik club either for the same reason. It's pricey for sure.

Thanks Soundspretty & SugarK for answering my question. I might've skipped talking to him the second time if his speech bubble was not yellow. Oops! Hey, that saved me some Kash to bribe him and I believe I finished the task because the task is no longer on the list and I am able to purchase the fashion house. So, I guess it doesn't matter. :)
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Dang I wish I wouldn't have bribed him now!! I'm pretty sure the cash you were given didn't even cover the amount needed.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Dang I wish I wouldn't have bribed him now!! I'm pretty sure the cash you were given didn't even cover the amount needed.

She gave us $1000 to bribe him but to do it was actually $6000-- so a loss of $5000! I didn't want to bribe because, ew, but that's what Mademoiselle Chevier wanted, and I didn't want to disappoint!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: Β»
    She gave us $1000 to bribe him but to do it was actually $6000-- so a loss of $5000! I didn't want to bribe because, ew, but that's what Mademoiselle Chevier wanted, and I didn't want to disappoint!

I actually got $2000 from Elise. After the gig in Femme, I was wondering ... didn't I need to convince that guy? Why he just talked about Willow and that's it? I was a bit confused about that storyline. Now it all makes sense. So if you bribed or charmed him, did you get to do the competitive modeling with Willow?

Edit: Ignore my last question, I just read the other thread and got the answer. I'm glad I didn't talk to him the second time and I got to keep the Kash. :)
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm feeling really stupid for have bribed that guy... The second after I did it I realized what I was doing, shoot!

Ok not sure how this happened, but today I got a product placement for the first time:
    cSANbWU.png?1

Happened right after I finished the storyline involving our reality show, is that how was to supposedly to play or it was a luck glitch?

Anyway I got a k-stars and now I have free cereal for Bort and Mell lol

Can I do anything else with it????
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    I'm feeling really stupid for have bribed that guy... The second after I did it I realized what I was doing, shoot!

Ok not sure how this happened, but today I got a product placement for the first time:
    cSANbWU.png?1

Happened right after I finished the storyline involving our reality show, is that how was to supposedly to play or it was a luck glitch?

Anyway I got a k-stars and now I have free cereal for Bort and Mell lol

Can I do anything else with it????

Yep, there is a Hype it Up achievement connected with it. You'll see. There will be an action pointing to the cereal. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Thanks Megannita!;)

I'll park Vats in that house to make sure I'll tap the button when it show up!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Megannita!;)

I'll park Vats in that house to make sure I'll tap the button when it show up!

Yeah, it's an easy way to get rewards. And they make it super easy to remember to pick that house, since it'll be orange or some special color when you're choosing the location to tape your show.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yeah, it's an easy way to get rewards. And they make it super easy to remember to pick that house, since it'll be orange or some special color when you're choosing the location to tape your show.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Btw, why is it orange Megannita?
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ok not sure how this happened, but today I got a product placement for the first time

Technically it was an 8h reality project, so there's a chance of getting a product placement deal upon scoring a 5-star rating.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Yeah I noticed that as well. Btw, why is it orange Megannita?

Hi Syndra,

They did that to help us remember where the product placement is. You know, the cereal/vodka/water/whatever it is. It is a different product depending on the house.
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    ticisss wrote: Β»
    Did you get the Chevier background after do all this?

Just bought the fashion house, and got the Chevier photobooth. It's $325 and here's what it looks like:

unnamed.png
  • Options
    Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I finished all the new stuff that was added and now I'm bored. I feel like I'm never going to get to the top of the reality show list. I hope they start letting us film the shows at other places besides our house.
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I know, I'm not even close to 100M viewers and it goes up to 400 for the top spot!

Was hoping to see Count Alucard again after Cassio mentioned his name. Maybe we'll run into him in the next update.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I finished all the new stuff that was added and now I'm bored. I feel like I'm never going to get to the top of the reality show list. I hope they start letting us film the shows at other places besides our house.

Hi Khaleesi. My next show is filming at the Black Rabbit. Maybe Simon will call you about the same thing or similar? Or was it Daniel I spoke to? Oops sorry, I forgot which one. I know what you mean, it gets boring same old same old. So I'm looking forward to that show at BR.
  • Options
    I got the quest to do my show in Sidney at the club as well. have completed everything, and didn't get that task? I don't know if it's a level thing, but lets check what the update says, is that included in the list of what is featured in the update?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I got the quest to do my show in Sidney at the club as well. have completed everything, and didn't get that task? I don't know if it's a level thing, but lets check what the update says, is that included in the list of what is featured in the update?

Hello Kokokokonut,
    After you finish your reality show, Willow will tweet that you copied her on location idea and then you get a call from Maria on how she knows Willow stole the idea from your team and took the glory and how she had her revenge by stealing a top designer visiting your show from Willow too and and you can shoot it in another location mine is in Asadaux Dubai.
    If you are not getting it then she will call you soon enough
  • Options
    Hi. thank you but you misunderstood and I made a typo. I was trying to help someone who said they completed everything but didn't get a task. :) I've put my storyline on hold while I date this weekend. But thanks for that. Up next for me is Dubai. I hope our friend with the question is caught up. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    We can change the name of our ice club without any cost!!
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
  • Options
    Finished the storylines today, that was so fast!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I did that already, I meant being able to film our reality shows all the time at locations besides our houses.
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•
  • Options
    We can change the name of our ice club without any cost!!

omg awesome. Now I have to remember what they were. I know one was the Frozen Kokonut. This is great new.....off to the ice kube
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I did that already, I meant being able to film our reality shows all the time at locations besides our houses.

Ahh, you mean you'd like the club locations, restaurants, etc to film the show whenever you want. Since the task to film in Dubai's Restaurant, and the Black Rabbit appeared in the update, I thought you didn't have that task. Glad it's all good. Just a question Khaleesi, have you ever considered a 2nd game with another device?

I ask, because you seem to have the kind of 'game driive' that those of us with multiple games have. If there is another device available...an ipod? old tablet? That might be just the Rx for the boredom. There's a certain excitement to playing multiple games. Constrantly going from one to the other...it is a lot of fun here in the Dark Side. Come. Join us. We have cookies and other goodies. That's right...just a few more steps.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary