Options

Show Your Style - London Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vatsy's Kat got the black lace eye mask. Happy Dance. I can't even remember what the other two got..um yellow/cream shoes and...I'm going to say a purse? I took screenshots, but I'm just thrilled with the Mask. Oooh Oooh, I have to go put on my black bunny ears. :) I see so many of my guy contacts wearing the pants, but I have yet to see an android female friend wearing the top. At first I thought they were all llike me, not wearing the outfit we submit, but then I said no. some on has to be wearing it. I really think it was the 50Stars to buy the top. Yet to all the guys dolls 35 was doable. This is just my observation. So, I'm sad for those who can't play the event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Or they just have those outfits saved to their look book :) I keep playing around with mine because I get bored between submissions.

I think I have the shoes you're talking about. If they are the same ones I have the hardest time trying to style them. They never quite match anything :( They were paired with the yellow/black bathing suit which was a weird choice.
  • Options
    regarding the 'enhanced game talk' GluGuruKalinda (say that a few times. isn't it musical?) anyway, when a recent report came in Kalinda said it was ok to post in that thread, So I'm leaving the link here in a minute. :) As far as it being in this thread, I actually was explaining why there was no 'stores open no limit' type of sale going on to someone who asked about it. My bad. But tbh, the whole no 'enhanced' talk refers to posts like "Hi. Do you know how I can.........................". Sr "do you know someone said they can..................". As far as I know, saying ~Hacking is bad~ is never out of fashion. ;)

Now, lets all send the good vibes to Nai for her Fangs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The guy's pants were the basic wardrobe item, Jax was gifted it I believe. Whereas the girl's 50kstars top must be bought ourselves. I didn't have it initially, never wanted it actually... but all for my fangs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's so funny you should say that....
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Camouflage is my worst nightmare, in real life and in KKH lol. How can they force me to put camp on Sebastian. D:
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Camouflage is my worst nightmare, in real life and in KKH lol. How can they force me to put camp on Sebastian. D:

I'd love to see how you ended up styling it! Hope you're doing okay :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

Camo is my worst nightmare too haha. I've never liked it and don't think I ever will!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Omg, girl, I really like your spirit. You're just like me. I am happy to hear that you're slaying this game, I am just back too, little sad because of the TB sale but I am doing good. Good luck doll. :)

Good luck to you too! :o Booooo I was so proud of my second outfit and it didn't win! :mad: So now I have to wait 10 more mins to get the first box... nervous! I hope I have time to complete everything, I love the skirt and cropped sweater!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I had the top already so I'm trying, but doing really badly thus far. I started at the beginning and lost and then couldn't be home until 6 hours later and lost then too. Needless to say it's going to be a rough week event for me again. The good news is the top would be gravy, but I have my hopes on the skirt as the goal.

Also, a shout out to Eggsandbananas who helped me after last week's event went a bit glitchy and is always there to help with K&K as well.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline is so happy that she gets to vote for her hubby, Jon! Woohoo~

IMG_2895.jpg

Good luck, Nai!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I'm 2/3 right now. I did not have any Halloween or early event items in my first palette. Only two items looked to be event earn-ables, the rest did not have an icon so I'm thinking VIP or Kim's pick.

I got a white jumpsuit which is pretty cute. At least 2 boxes were purses so I'm glad I didn't get those. One was ANOTHER black purse. I think I have like seven black ones just from events.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Looooooooooooooong day lol! And it's a holiday here!

YASSS Nai! Wishing all luck to you! If things didn't work, don't worry I know soon the fangs will be on sale!!!:)

Koko I voted for Z about 10 times when the event started!!!!! Hope it was enough to you win that round!

I also think I saw Jax, not sure though!

Platinum hair is the 'thing' of this event! *sigh* I never thought that I would find that beautiful hair annoying, but when you see it million times just happens...

Got a shirt in my first box.

I saw that they also added the iwatch to the boxes, I'm so glad cause that was always in my wish list!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    OMG! I got the fangs and the mask in my first 2 boxes!!!

XoDSh8S.png

Yay!! Congrats :) you got super lucky!!! Do you happen to remember which box the fangs were in? I've only opened my first box so far, but the fangs weren't in my pallete. Boo haha :p
    XoXo
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I did think the 50 kstars for the cardigan was a bit steep, I wouldn't want to have that high of an entry fee for many events in the future, but I'm enjoying putting together some interesting looking outfits that I hope have a good chance of winning. :)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Good luck Sapho. :) Hope you win them all. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My girl game got the event but my guy game did not. He didn't get the sale nor the SYS event. Anyone else having this problem?

Trixie got earrings in her TB box. I hope she gets the fangs next. As soon as I saw them, I thought of Nai! I hope you get them!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I like the cardigan, so I decided to participate in this event, even though I am seriously low on stars! I've gotten the first TB box, and decided not to pick my usual box, because we saw the 40 k stars there last week (in mine and another pallette).
    TodgfQo.png
    The skirt i got is cute, but I really wish I'd picked my usual box because I love that dress! Oh well :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Still did not see any Halloween items in my second palette. I did however get a hairstyle :) Here are my spoils

48JSMzL.jpg
  • Options
    OMG. I keep losing this stupid voting thing (wth? My outfits are dope.), I'm gonna be so angry if I paid 50 k-stars to participate and don't get any of the prizes.
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Can someone please help me this is happening on my ios game an i have no idea how to fix

14ybyc2.png
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    I had that happen right when the voting period ended and I went to check on it. What worked for me is completely closing the game, waiting a few minutes, and opening it again. Your results should pop up.
  • Options
    Can someone please help me this is happening on my ios game an i have no idea how to fix

14ybyc2.png

It happens to me every time too. I just have to wait it out =\ it usually takes about 5 minutes, which kinda sucks, but there's nothing else we can do for now. I hope yours resolved itself!! :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Good luck Sapho. :) Hope you win them all. ;)
    Thanks! So far I've not been terribly successful - I've lost more than won - but I should at least get the second mystery box, and then we'll see what happens after that.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I just finished the new storyline with Chevier. I think it was a great storyline and hope we see more like this in the future! I am waiting to buy the store until the next VIP.

Also, I have no idea what is going on with my giftboxes lately, but I have been having AMAZING luck. First, I get the hair last week in my free box, and now I get two AMAZING dresses in my throwback boxes:

IMG_0949.png

IMG_0950.png

IMG_0954.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I totally missed this event.. and I don't like that beige top, so I'll just watch lol

My fav denim dress is available.. and the SG hair.. and the braids.. and that beige "Cleopatra" dress.. and I have only 100 kstars and no money to buy more lol

This is what happens when you don't log in for 3 days - new update and an event!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

14ybyc2.png

This happens everytime with both Androids. when it says it's getting results, I close down the game, count to 3 and reopen. That fixes it for me each time. Hope this works for you.

ETA: Just saw Soundspretty said the same thing, but I don't have to wait minutes. It's like shut it down. La la la (3 seconds lol) and open it up again. My iOS just spits out the results as soon as the time is up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: »
    Thanks! So far I've not been terribly successful - I've lost more than won - but I should at least get the second mystery box, and then we'll see what happens after that.

I'm kind of stumped to be honest... other than going totally over-the-top and picking a trashy outfit, I don't know what to do to win :/
  • Options
    Some people are picky, so give your accessories the once over. Do they complement each other? The game has been putting very similar outfits against each other. If the shoes, or the bag just doesn't work in mo opinion, I give it to the other one. Try and build an outfit around the sweater, and not just add the sweater to a different look. (I'm just riffing with what my mind goes through when I pick the winners. ANd it's frustrating - I can submit the same outfit 4 times, twice it wins, twice it doesn't.
    I used to put the holiday hair on my dolls. It was exclusive, and people liked it. I won a lot. THis time I haven't used that hair, because now it's available to everyone. If you buy it, you're not that mesmerized by it on my doll, and if you didn't buy it, if the cost is too high, seeing me wear it might rub the voter the wrong way. So, you can't predict what will work. Just try and make sure nothing stands out as 'off', keep the sweater the focal point. other than that, just don't stress as long as you submit as close to every 4 hours as possible, you should be ok. I'm rooting for everyone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    How do u completely close out the game on ios ive tried waiting and going back in but still nothing
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire