Options

VIP Weekend Event - 9/30/2016

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yep, that's exactly what she said to me! I feel like usually there are hints about who/what to choose but this time I kinda just blindly guessed.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got another case of "i don't like the hair so of course i got it in my free box" lol it's the third time this happens to me :D the boxes are really bad this weekend! full of cash and daily gifbox items.
    I got the gray scarf for 15 kstars to open my "free" box, got the hair, opened two other boxes... energy and 4k cash yay!!!
    I REALLY wanted the dress so after some time to cool down i decided to start the chase again, i got another 4k cash and then... YESSSS!
    Screenshot_2016_09_30_20_48_43.png
    It could have been worse so i'm happy! :) i didn't spend enough to get the skirt but i'm ok with it, now to earn some kstars!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Here is the inspiration for this event
    000002643252.jpg
    img_6602.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    OK did have the event, duh. It's hard to keep track of them sometimes!

image_1.png

I got 2 kstars from Kim because she was happy and said it was great. I picked Misty and Kendall. I haven't finished it yet, so I don't know if there will be anything extra.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    OK did have the event, duh. It's hard to keep track of them sometimes!

image_1.png

I got 2 kstars from Kim because she was happy and said it was great. I picked Misty and Kendall. I haven't finished it yet, so I don't know if there will be anything extra.

I chose Misty and Kendall too, and I got two k-stars from Kim. But nothing else special happens when you complete it. I chose Kendall because she is a catwalk queen, so I figured I'd go with her. Usually the hints at the right answer are pretty obvious, but I didn't catch them this time and just went with who I felt like Kim wanted.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I would've loved Kanye's suit from the picture you posted.
    Here is the inspiration for this event
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm still waiting for the second event to become available, I haven't really had much time to play all day.

Oh and I hope it's not too off topic, but I'm at the venue for my wedding and I can choose decorations but can I still change them if I don't like them or do I just get one shot? (I'm also wondering the same for Big Sur - I have no idea what that place is all about)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the second event to become available, I haven't really had much time to play all day.

Oh and I hope it's not too off topic, but I'm at the venue for my wedding and I can choose decorations but can I still change them if I don't like them or do I just get one shot? (I'm also wondering the same for Big Sur - I have no idea what that place is all about)

You can change the wedding decor only when you're getting married (my doll has done that several times). Big Sur you can redecorate anytime and the purpose of that location is obviously dating (and petting the dog too).
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Look who's making gaga eyes at Kiki again :o lol

image_zpstxn3gyba.jpeg
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I chose Misty and Kendall too, and I got two k-stars from Kim. But nothing else special happens when you complete it. I chose Kendall because she is a catwalk queen, so I figured I'd go with her. Usually the hints at the right answer are pretty obvious, but I didn't catch them this time and just went with who I felt like Kim wanted.

I got an extra star at the end when I tapped the green on the bottom right. This is in addition to the star for just completing the gig. So you get a total of three stars extra.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Do we have to do the weekend storylines the weekend of in order to finish all 3? I've been busy elsewhere but do want to complete this storyline since Misty is involved & not so much for the bonuses.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Do we have to do the weekend storylines the weekend of in order to finish all 3? I've been busy elsewhere but do want to complete this storyline since Misty is involved & not so much for the bonuses.

After this weekend, none of the NPCs in the gigs will speak to you, and none of the gigs will lead to the next. So if you don't do the first 2 at least, you won't be able to do the final. I hope that helps.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Were there any hints at all as to who we should pick for our gigs? I feel like Kim just threw out choices.

Frankly I picked Alexis because I don't love how they've foisted Misty on me as my BFF. I feel like we need some distance after she took advantage of our friendship and practically forced me to work with her loser boyfriend. Her obsession with her hapless love life is kind of affecting my ability to take her seriously as a businesswoman.

And no disrespect to Kylie, but Kendall is the clear choice for runway, especially in Europe.

I feel I made good choices Kim. What gives?

Oh and my best choice was opening only the one gift box. I got 4grand, walked away and the reveal showed that 4 of the boxes were kash. That's a new low and I wasn't gonna risk having another palette like that.
  • Options
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Were there any hints at all as to who we should pick for our gigs? I feel like Kim just threw out choices.

Frankly I picked Alexis because I don't love how they've foisted Misty on me as my BFF. I feel like we need some distance after she took advantage of our friendship and practically forced me to work with her loser boyfriend. Her obsession with her hapless love life is kind of affecting my ability to take her seriously as a businesswoman.

And no disrespect to Kylie, but Kendall is the clear choice for runway, especially in Europe.

I feel I made good choices Kim. What gives?

Oh and my best choice was opening only the one gift box. I got 4grand, walked away and the reveal showed that 4 of the boxes were kash. That's a new low and I wasn't gonna risk having another palette like that.

It helps if you follow the girls irl. Kylie famously did the Puma campaign so if you choose Alexis (sporty collection) then you should choose Kylie.
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    It helps if you follow the girls irl. Kylie famously did the Puma campaign so if you choose Alexis (sporty collection) then you should choose Kylie.

Yeah, you're right. I picked Alexis's athletic collection along with Kylie since she's known for athleisure wear more so than Kendall. I got 2 stars from Kim at the beginning of the 3rd event.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I picked Alexis vs. Misty. I was a little confused because Kim mentioned Alexis was designing a collection and then all of a sudden you choose between them? Almost like a dialogue box was missing. I also picked Kylie for the sporty comment. I haven't done my third gig yet.

I couldn't pick what I wanted to purchase this weekend and I decided I didn't want the shoes after all. So I just bought a 15 star sofa in Montana and I got 40 stars back with my free box, so I was pretty happy. Thankfully I did not have any 4k boxes in my palette.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you pick the duck lips, they'll go great with the flats. :)

Hi Rumpel. Nice to see you I had to buy the Fashion studio, So between that, Gboxes and 'little' clothes shoppig my dolls did well. I saw the metallic top and skirt, and was in love.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I had pretty bum pallet:
    4ykLWV7.png

Since I got the kash in the first box, I took a gamble and opened another. You can see how that went. I did like the GB items this week, but I'm not going to spend the stars I usually do when the odds are like this! Feels like kkg lol.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Anyone noticed there were two new items adding to male doll's closet last night during VIP event?
    This green shirt/ open front sweater and the watch:
    IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I picked Alexis vs. Misty. I was a little confused because Kim mentioned Alexis was designing a collection and then all of a sudden you choose between them? Almost like a dialogue box was missing. I also picked Kylie for the sporty comment. I haven't done my third gig yet.

That happened to me too! I picked Alexis only because she hadn't said anything about Misty before giving me the option.

I originally didn't want to spend enough for the shoes, but I ended up buying the fashion house. This was my gift box palette:

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

I'm happy with the hair :). I really loved the GB dress, but it's been so long since I earned a hairstyle so I'm happy just for that, haha. Looking at the rest of my options I would have been content with the flats as well.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    That happened to me too! I picked Alexis only because she hadn't said anything about Misty before giving me the option.

Glad it wasn't just me! I even closed my game and reopened so I could read it again to make sure. I ended up getting 3 k-stars, 2 during the show and one in the green popup after.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Oh yeah, add me to the people confused by the sudden choice. I thought I'd missed something, very strange.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    So anyway, this was my ****ty choice of boxes:

2mr85rc.png

Ugh.