Options

Weekend Event 10/7/2016 - Another Weekend, Another Event, all kinds of Wonderful.

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Why do you call him Baba? Just wondering. It means "Dad" in my mother tongue, so I always think it's weird.

After MaMa, BaBa was his 2nd word. And he said it a lot. He was born 12 pounds 8 ounces, so he called for Baba (Bottle) frequently. We started calling him Baba as a baby. So in keeping with my promise to not publicize him, I've always referred to him as Baba online.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Aww, that's sweet. Any chance these quests for the various rolls will linger past the expiration date for the event?

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    After MaMa, BaBa was his 2nd word. And he said it a lot. He was born 12 pounds 8 ounces, so he called for Baba (Bottle) frequently. We started calling him Baba as a baby. So in keeping with my promise to not publicize him, I've always referred to him as Baba online.

Cutest story ever. OMG. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    No, There is no midweek tomorrow. But we had the extra day for this weekend's event, and....we can relax a little and get rested for whatever this weekend Event will bring us. :)

And a Kimmie for most Patient Reality Star in KK:H History.............our very own..NQueen!!!

Kimmie_NQueen.gif

Resplendant in Gold, Queen...say a few words?

Thank you all so much for this award! :) Patience is definitely the right word to use. I have been stuck at #432 on the Top Shows list with 120,000 viewers forever and it's because every show I do only gives a little over 1,000 viewers. So, now I barley do them unless a VIP or reality show event comes up. Maybe one day I will reach that unattainable number of 200,000 viewers, but until then I can only dream.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Does anyone else feel like as the weeks go on the events become harder to complete. I notice things that Glu does like extend points so it takes longer to complete. This week literally felt like torture even with the extra day. A game shouldn't feel like a chore. Why can't I have a life and play the game simultaneously. I want to get all the prizes too. I used to be able to get them with ease but at this point I just feel like Glu is psychologically playing with us. This week's event is the confirmation. So I want ask all forum members how do you guys make it look so easy to finish these events? Are there any tricks because this game is becoming too time consuming.
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Mimij13 wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel like as the weeks go on the events become harder to complete. I notice things that Glu does like extend points so it takes longer to complete. This week literally felt like torture even with the extra day. A game shouldn't feel like a chore. Why can't I have a life and play the game simultaneously. I want to get all the prizes too. I used to be able to get them with ease but at this point I just feel like Glu is psychologically playing with us. This week's event is the confirmation. So I want ask all forum members how do you guys make it look so easy to finish these events? Are there any tricks because this game is becoming too time consuming.

Hello, Mimij13. I agree that the events can be time consuming and they have become more difficult for me to complete, but this is mainly due to me starting school. What helps me is being able to replenish my energy. I do this by buying the private jet and owning at least one vehicle. This enables me travel around for free so I can collect energy from pets and objects. This saves plenty of time from me having to wait for my energy to restore on its own. For the GB event items, I try to get at least two of them. The more event items you own, the more event points you will receive after a gig. For 5 star professional gigs events and reality show events I do reality shows in the Calabasas home and invite 4 people. This is the fastest way to get points for me. Also, I make sure to do all of the weekend gigs. They give about 20-25 event points after every one plus extra points depending on how many event items I have. What really helps me is dividing the points among the days. There is usually 600 points so I try to do 200 a day. For me, it feels less overwhelming trying to get 200 points rather than focusing on the entire 600. Don't worry about the increase of event points. Glu only does this with weekend events that extend to Monday. If the weekend event is from Friday to Sunday then the points will remain 600. Hopefully this helps some.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The Jet and one vehicle does basically give you all the energy you are willing to tap for. Try to start one of the event gigs not only with a full tank of energy, but also when your pets are ripe for tapping. When the 6 hour events are started, I like to epty my energy and then tap across the playing universe picking up energy until I have enough to complete it in one sitting.

If you're close to completing a segment of the prize meter - one more gig will give you the shoes.....then I hold off doing the Event gig till I have gained that item. This way, when I get the payout for the event gig...I get a little more because I have another event item

Good luck and I hope you start to enjoy the events little more. :)

Edited because autocorrect drives me crazy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary