Options

Monday Monday - Halloween's Coming but will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I saw another outfit where the back of the pants showed but not the front, exposing the undies. I like to think it was a fashion fail and the pants just split open on the runway :eek:

The pic was more for a warning if others were considering using the mermaid dress - just know that it won't look how you think it looks :)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Haha 😂!
    Here's another hilarious scene..
    She looks like she got dressed in a hurry and just realized that she forgot her skirt...

Screenshot_2016-10-25-23-06-46_zpsbqhedqj7.jpg

LOL
    Android
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I just got to vote for you! So fun when a familiar face pops up :)

Awesome! I never see anyone familiar, of course right now I'm barely seeing anyone with the ghost edition lol Glad my vote was in a real person's hands and not like a bot :)

I feel so bad cause sometimes I get 2 dolls that are like dressed the same or both are like huh, that's what you chose and then I get 2 dolls that are fab and I have to make one feel bummed :(

I have one more hour til I get my first throwback box <fingers crossed>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Haha &#55357;&#56834;!
    Here's another hilarious scene..
    She looks like she got dressed in a hurry and just realized that she forgot her skirt...

Screenshot_2016-10-25-23-06-46_zpsbqhedqj7.jpg

LOL

Haha! She looks like she had the better outfit though... I would have voted for her! I have yet to see one well put-together outfit *sigh*

I feel like this is taking way longer than usual - am I crazy? So I got up around 11:30... submitted my outfit let's say 12...so 16... then I was busy doing other stuff so I submitted at 21:30... there's 42 hours left. 40/4=10, and 10x25= 250 (assuming I win every time - not guaranteed) - what's the final point count we need to get for the eyes? 300?
  • Options
    Ugh! There is the green skirt I dream of since I missed it at the event way back then.. And keep missing it.

Screenshot_2016-10-26-00-10-08_zps67qdzqgq.jpg

I LOVE everything in this palette -except the watch.
    Android
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Haha! She looks like she had the better outfit though... I would have voted for her! I have yet to see one well put-together outfit *sigh*

I feel like this is taking way longer than usual - am I crazy? So I got up around 11:30... submitted my outfit let's say 12...so 16... then I was busy doing other stuff so I submitted at 21:30... there's 42 hours left. 40/4=10, and 10x25= 250 (assuming I win every time - not guaranteed) - what's the final point count we need to get for the eyes? 300?

I think it's only like 120? Or maybe 150? Now you have me doubting myself lol.

Rumpel the doll on the right has a look on her face like she just realized she's missing her bottoms! :p
  • Options
    Her dress got caught in the door of the Limo..

Screenshot_2016-10-25-23-58-23_zpscmugxxlw.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    That's really unfortunate. Looks like it would've been a cute outfit too... has anyone seen that hair before though?! This is the first time I've ever seen it
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I always vote for the dolls who show up in panties because I feel bad for them, like poor girl lost her skirt! Idk.

The choker is a little tricky to actually match in style. There's a red/burgundy thing going on with it. I'm happy I got the Lavish partnership top because it's one thing it really matches well with and sits correctly in the open bust.

In other news, my wish came true and Maria called me with a luxe goal to buy the giraffe. I don't know if this has been posted yet but it gives 16 stars back.

He's so cute and he nibbles on a little potted tree.

Forgive me if this isn't the place or is old info now. I haven't been keeping up due to illness.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    That's really unfortunate. Looks like it would've been a cute outfit too... has anyone seen that hair before though?! This is the first time I've ever seen it

I'm pretty sure It's been added with this update :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure It's been added with this update :)

Whoops completely missed that! I wish I had the fangs - it would make a fun costume. I accidentally closed out of the wardrobe when I was browsing the new items and doing so made the little yellow flags disappear. I just discovered the white kitty ears too.
  • Options
    I think it's only like 120? Or maybe 150? Now you have me doubting myself lol.

Rumpel the doll on the right has a look on her face like she just realized she's missing her bottoms! :p

The second TB box is at 105. The hair would be at least 150, and the eyes 200? Let's hope it isn't 300 lol. I feel like it's been increased since the Fashion Week SYS but I'm not sure
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I've never done this before. Please let me know if I didn't do it correctly. Here is Blake's TB palette.

EWbfmU1.jpg
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here are the winnings from my TB boxes. I didn't get the mermaid dress or Glamm lips like I hoped, but these prizes are great as well. I never used the hairstyle with the hat and thought it would look good with the tuxedo shirt. I wish it didn't have that orange thing in on though. I also thought the mask looked great with the outfit as well so I left it on. :)

5Dtsmmoh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Here is Megan's TB palette:

L1vkcjM.png
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    The second TB box is at 105. The hair would be at least 150, and the eyes 200? Let's hope it isn't 300 lol. I feel like it's been increased since the Fashion Week SYS but I'm not sure

I think you're right. I've been stalking old threads and I haven't figured out the third box (I'm thinking 150 because I feel very strongly about that number haha) but the fourth box was 210.

Megannita that dress looks lovely, congrats! You dodged some... interesting shoes too.

NQueen I LOVE that red outfit. I have yet to see it in a box.

I won an outfit - it's a blue shirt with white collar and white shorts... very summery. I'll post a pic when I get my second TB box :)
  • Options
    I think you're right. I've been stalking old threads and I haven't figured out the third box (I'm thinking 150 because I feel very strongly about that number haha) but the fourth box was 210.

Megannita that dress looks lovely, congrats! You dodged some... interesting shoes too.

I won an outfit - it's a blue shirt with white collar and white shorts... very summery. I'll post a pic when I get my second TB box :)

Thank you. I finally learned how to take screenshots and post pics on the forum. I am so proud of myself, lol.
  • Options

Okay, I just lost a round, so I hope it's 210!! lol. I'm flying tomorrow morning as well, so I'm going to lose a few (or more) hours of potential play... oh well, worst case I'll have to spend k-stars. But I'm getting those spooky-amazing eyes!!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    That's actually a very good thing to consider. The fact that kids play this game too has never once cross my mind, and it's mainly due to the fact that seemingly every who I know that plays the game is older and more mature. Now if only I knew a way to differentiate between ten year old players and players with bad taste and are too lazy to put together a decent outfit. As for people having both of the items right after the event starts. I like to give people the benefit of doubt and say that maybe they got the event earlier than we did. For example, Japan is about 14 hours ahead of the U.S so wouldn't they get the event before we do? Is that how the event works, or does everyone around the globe get it at the same time?

Kids stumble in everywhere. Sometimes I think to myself, "Does your mother know what game(s) you're playing??

I think there's one start time, no matter where one is in the world.

Fourteen hours though, people must be buying their way straight through the event then...? Because otherwise it's not possible to have finished so soon.

Last, I'm about ready to stop voting until the whole hazy pic thing is fixed, because I can't see any dolls well enough to make a real decision.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Omg! I don't know if i'm allowed to talk about this, but i guess koko can jusst delete this if i don't...
    I saw the spoilers for this weekend event for the males and i love it so much!!! Sooo cool :D I hope the guys like it too
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Can someone tell me where this dress is from? I never seen it before and I apologize in advance Koko if this is a spoiler because I'm not sure.

rUDEXHEh.jpg[/IMG]
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me where this dress is from? I never seen it before and I apologize in advance Koko if this is a spoiler because I'm not sure.

rUDEXHEh.jpg[/IMG]

Christmas 2014, I think!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    ItsLucienItsLucien Registered Users 19 Posts
    Omg! I don't know if i'm allowed to talk about this, but i guess koko can jusst delete this if i don't...
    I saw the spoilers for this weekend event for the males and i love it so much!!! Sooo cool :D I hope the guys like it too
    Ooh, now I'm a little excited!

Heads up! If your doll has light skin, I would recommend avoiding the hairstyle on the right for this SYS:
    mUjzqgY.png

Is the dress on the right meant to have that odd-looking white fluff?
    cbYAlkc.png

The doll on the left took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up at a Halloween party rather than a beach party. Or maybe her costume is Brigitte Bardot:
    o0Tu0Dg.png

Other than the obvious ghostly see-through-ness and the missing bottom, I've also seen the same lavender heels on many dolls. Is that just random coincidence, or is there a glitch of some sort? At least 5 dolls have had those same pale purple heels now:
    M7IfXSa.png

I am still not sure what the guy on the right is going for. Officer pumpkin?
    T8GPwU8.png
    Lucien ★ level 25 ★ male character, female player ★ iOS - add me on Facebook since GC is no more
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh man i love all the screen caps from the SYS voting! It inspired me to vote some more in the hopes of seeing some really crazy outfits.

Here's my first TB box-- I got the red ballgown! So excited. A really good pallette, though, overall.

uE9SlHh.png?1

And here's Everly modelling her new gown. Not Halloween-y at all, I know! Don't worry, she's not wearing it for SYS. I don't have a screen cap of that yet but hopefully tomorrow.

F6i8QRJ.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Here is Blake's 2nd palette. I didn't buy a box this time. The outfit came with shoes!

sys0wYc.jpg
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Here is Blake's 2nd palette. I didn't buy a box this time. The outfit came with shoes!

sys0wYc.jpg

I'm dying to get that outfit. During the event I've spent all of my KStars on boxes but didn't win it. Lucky you!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Ok I'm annoyed, 3 looks submitted so far and all of them lost :mad:

Same thing has happened to me. It's frustrating. I know it sounds a bit arrogant but Dixie usually does very well in SYS and I've received a lot of compliments on this forum for Dixie's fashion sense. I find it strange that she's doing so poorly in this SYS.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My TB boxes:

SSUfKN8.jpg
    I love this top, I've been hoping for it for a while now so I'm really happy. The shoes are great too.

DgXLuEP.jpg
    Look at this palette! It's all dresses except for one box which I managed to pick. The items are okay, really glad to finally have that 6th white jumpsuit that was missing from my collection....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Same thing has happened to me. It's frustrating. I know it sounds a bit arrogant but Dixie usually does very well in SYS and I've received a lot of compliments on this forum for Dixie's fashion sense. I find it strange that she's doing so poorly in this SYS.

The same keeps happening to me :(.

I have the same game on two devices. I keep the one on the iPad Pro as a "back-up" so every few weeks I go and make sure I choose the one on the Cloud and shut the game down quick. Well I just did that and the look that lost on my phone (where I usually play) won on my iPad. I found that rather strange...
  • Options
    Christmas 2014, I think!

Thank you coco!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)