Options

Wednesday's Western Wedding!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations Kalinda's doll and Dirk. :) Next year your Doll, Dirk, VatKats will all celebrate together. Maybe they can go to Vail together. :)

Kalinda_Dirk.jpg

Thank you everyone for coming. We can do the picture with whichever you choose, that Wedding BG, or the Valentines xo light background works as well. ANd I love the Balmain with the boots. That is high glam Country. We could open a line of that.....:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Here's Jax. Congrats you two, wow I guess Kat is very open minded about Bort and Mell attending :p

z6nFoSG.jpg

Yes, it's a very Cosmopolitan relationship. In truth, Bort is the most liberal minded of us all. He and Vats were very happy, with little Mel, it started as surrogacy for them, but Kat wanted one of her own, it was natural they'd just grow into one big family. They've extended this to Z and her kids, but she's strickly sister in law to the boys (though Z has been known to throw herself around without success). I just wish Z could run into Bort, then she could take pictures with him as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh isabeau hope a Xmas miracle resurrects your doll (No that's Easter lol) to her be able to make to the party, we love her no matter how she looks! And please don't put words in my mouth, I didn't promissed a group selfie on my first post this time. Gonna be busy grinding for my first earnable long hair style over the weekend!:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the wedding Kalinda! Vats and Dirk don't get along most of the time, but sometimes they make a truce (like 2014's Thanksgiving when Vats invited Dirk to a dinner on his home), they can do that here for you too!

Finnaly Nai! I saw Jax this morning dressed like and was like 'Oops, I was thinking on dress Bort with this exactly vest'. If you had make me to wait one more a minute I would went ahead lol. Nah I'm happy he's here! Well Koko explained all the story! Seriously I need to check my first post, why people are assuming I would edit a photo? Now where's my girl Xan?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey dated Dirk like 2 years ago. I thought he would never get over her. Happy you give him a shot, Kalinda and congratulations on you wedding!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Congratulations Vats and Kat on your wedding. My doll adores weddings and she wasn't about to miss out on this! :)

r7uKPsQl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Max finally you got the platinum hair you always wanted! So happy for you my girl! Skylars' freckles are cute! Where is Sloane?!

I did! And not only do I have a platinum hair, Vatsy, I have two platinum shades to choose from!! Glu killed this update and I'm in love.

Sloane was late to the wedding until Skylar called to remind him.

qFYpmTi.jpg

At the wedding:

Sky: Sloane, you know this is a country-themed wedding, right?
    Sloane: What? Am I overdressed?
    Sky: You look like a homeless maitre'd, Sloane.
  • Options
    NQueen hope Neko had fun at the party! You know what I adore? Her new hair color! Her look is very appropriate differently from...

Is that Sloane, Max?! Ho ho ho Xmas came earlier this year lol! Homeless maitre'd... nah! I guess his look is more like Santa Chic.

Ladies and gentlemen I wanna thank profoundly that you all beautifully joined our party and made one more Wednesday thread super fun and rich of creative and love. Thank you, thank you. See you guys on a Wednesday!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh isabeau hope a Xmas miracle resurrects your doll (No that's Easter lol) to her be able to make to the party, we love her no matter how she looks! And please don't put words in my mouth, I didn't promissed a group selfie on my first post this time. Gonna be busy grinding for my first earnable long hair style over the weekend!:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the wedding Kalinda! Vats and Dirk don't get along most of the time, but sometimes they make a truce (like 2014's Thanksgiving when Vats invited Dirk to a dinner on his home), they can do that here for you too!

Finnaly Nai! I saw Jax this morning dressed like and was like 'Oops, I was thinking on dress Bort with this exactly vest'. If you had make me to wait one more a minute I would went ahead lol. Nah I'm happy he's here! Well Koko explained all the story! Seriously I need to check my first post, why people are assuming I would edit a photo? Now where's my girl Xan?!

Ohhhhhh. No, I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. When I saw the backgrounds people were using I thought I missed something in the invitation. So sorry if I mislead anyone!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Bilalhahaha KatieA we get it! You are definitely our fancy cousin from the city lol

I will gladly be your cousin from the city!

I would have liked to have gone a little more western-themed, but sadly my closet did not allow it! For example, I would have loooooved to use that black cowboy hat that so many of you are rocking. :)

Thanks for the fun thread!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Congrats to Vats and Kat! What a beautiful family you have.

My doll Erica was about to do the pose where you tilt your head to the side and touch your face but then she had a massive bowl of beans before the photo shoot so the photographer took a picture of her passing gas instead.

#FashionFlatulence

2pspwtk.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Of course you can Sappho! Your doll is definitely the hipster of the family hahaha
    Haha, thank you! It's the most country thing I could come up with seeing how my wardrobe is lacking actual cowboy hats and boots and such. And I like experimenting with her hair color these days so I guess she's always gonna be a bit out there lol
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Don't worry isabeau. I think you manifested what was on the collective unconscious, since now looking back people indeed posted with the gray backdrop. Sometimes we do that, sometimes don't, I always put a warning in the first post. This was a pure fashion thread.

KatieA and Sapho glad your girls had fun!

LOL Zoye just a big LOL!

#fashionflatulence
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!