Options

Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    That green sweater/sweater-dress was added to our wardrobes with the last update. You can buy it now, and I think it was kash!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    That green sweater/sweater-dress was added to our wardrobes with the last update. You can buy it now, and I think it was kash!

Oooo you're right! I seem to be forever stuck on the "My Items" tab I didn't notice. I'll have to get it once I free up some cash after this dating event :mad:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy first day of Winter!

KKH_Twitter_1st_day_winter_04.jpg

NOOOOOOO!

Give my winter back!

Today summer started as hot as it should be, ugh!

The worst part is the discrepancy between what Vats and I are wearing, while he's happy in his Christmas sweaters, pants, shoes and preppy hair I'm struggling and sweating in a tank top, shorts, flip flops and a messy bun.:mad:

Hey Nai, aren't you celebrating the solstice around these days?

Congrats on the hair haftime! It looks reall good on Everly:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    Congrats on the hair haftime! It looks reall good on Everly:)

Aw, thanks Vats! I know we've talked about this before (maybe on the K&K Forum), but it would be nice to see more shorter hairstyles for women along with more longer hairstyles for men!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    One more game gets the boxes today, and it's looking pretty stinky.

bad_smell_570.jpg

First one had no items, Spent 25 Stars to find out opening 3 boxes. :(
    2nd one had no items. Spent 15 Stars to find out opening 3 boxes (I was a video)

And I'm waiting for my wonderful ipad. That device loves me. Snif snif....I'll win something.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterday was bad, but today was better! Got the skates.

IMG_1159.png

IMG_1161.png
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I just don't understand..... I got the sparkly shoes on day 2, before the odds were increased. Since then.... nothing :(
    Seeing everyone saying they have gotten everything they wanted already really stinks. I open 2 to 3 boxes a day and get energy overtime :/

Just opened todays boxes and 3rd day in a row with 0 items in my palette.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Well if it helps, my palettes were awful today, and every third or 4th day a game gets a prize...but it's been going downhill t he past few days. no items in palettes. One item. And this is the device that has hardly any of the bonus items. Just got shoes. Eh, maybe tomorrow will be different.

I've adjusted my expectations. If I get the red dress for the phone, I'll be content. Just one more dress........ ;) We can do it kdavis. We can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Since the increase I've managed to see more items and even won the light-up christmas tree sweater - wish I had that IRL! - and hope to catch the tattoo sleeve before the boxes are set back to normal
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Has there been a set answer on when these boxes will end? I'm assuming the last ones will be December 25th? I'm hoping for the dress!
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no, I'm so sorry that you guys keep missing the items!!
    I had no items in my palette yesterday and the event boxes I opened were so awful that I had no hope for today's holiday gift boxes. The first two boxes were Kash and energy but then the third box I opened had the dress in it!! I was beyond excited and did a silent happy dance in my head as the rest of my family was still vast asleep (and they should have, it was 6am)!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    While no one said "They'll end on December XX" when we asked in the forum about it, reference from our GluGoddess said it would be going on for 2 more weeks (this is a loose recollection). Which I perceived brought us up to Christmas. When you note that they were running essentially without items for a week, yeah, it would be great if they extended it to New Years but we haven't heard anything.

Over the past few days I've seen the number of items drop drastically. I've reset my want list, to just be the dress for one more game. Each year when a holiday dress came out.....I couldn't win it for all 3 games. THis year....one more right box and the triplets can dress the same for their Christmas card. Come on on Wonderous Genie of the GiftBoxes......shine a little light on me when my palettes are assembling, and these tired fingers are tapping.......oh please energies of the game and forum assemble and bring me that dress on my poor little phone. The phone has shoes, boots, and the bag. No sweater no dress, no hair and No one has any skates. sigh.

Dress/dress/dress/dress/dress dress/dress. (little chant to draw the dress energy to me)

OMG, one more day and it's the Chrismtas Event. BTW, if anyone would like to help put together a Hanukkah presentation, pm me and we'll get it in the event thread.

Good luck everyone with your GBs today. I think the game that has been buying 2 boxes each day will stop. Not worth it. Expeciallly when there are no Bonus items in the palette. I think someone turned up the heat again. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My life is complete. Now I can rest in peace.

I hope everyone gets the items they want. As you can see, miracles can happen.

ph43bpb.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay Cherrey! Don't rest in peace!

I think I'm just missing the dress for Xan, and the top for Jax? I'll have to find Linda's collage to make sure.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yay, Cherry, congrats!
    Sending all my positive vibes to you, Koko, and to the rest who are still missing a coveted item!
    I'm now just missing the sweater, which the inner horder in me ofcourse now must have...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've missed the dress today :( I tapped a box, it didn't open, I decided to listen to your guys' advice, tapped another. Turned out my first choice was the dress! Okay, maybe next time.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    haftime wrote: Β»
    Aw, thanks Vats! I know we've talked about this before (maybe on the K&K Forum), but it would be nice to see more shorter hairstyles for women along with more longer hairstyles for men!

I'm still upset about the last krewgoals event, I wasn't into on the 1st place items TBH, but I was hoping to win to you get that bob style and rock it around!

All those connection problems and numerous glitches are keeping me away from that game.

Cherrey wrote: Β»
    My life is complete. Now I can rest in peace.

I hope everyone gets the items they want. As you can see, miracles can happen.

ph43bpb.png

YASSS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY FRIEND!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you, Nai, Linda, and Vatsey :) My hateful attitude towards these boxes is finally eased :rolleyes:

I really like the dress and the hair, but I'm ok if I won't get any more holiday items :D
  • Options
    Dress or sweater for the phone and I'm ok. Unless the all get skates. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm resigned to the fact that I'll never win the sparkly shoes because it's all the week that I see them in my holiday boxes every single day but I never picked them.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Won the Christmas sweater today! Just in time to wear it this weekend!! I'm so excited :)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Today I won the red dress with fur jacket, and I think that was the last thing available to win. I have the ice skates, sparkly shoes, bow purse, boots, and the hairstyle. Oh and the Christmas sweater. Is there anything else that has been seen?
  • Options
    Won the Christmas sweater today! Just in time to wear it this weekend!! I'm so excited :)
    Yay, congrats soundspretty, I love how the lights on the tree light up! I still have not won the sweater, but I'm still hoping to get it, it is so much fun to see!
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    Today I won the red dress with fur jacket, and I think that was the last thing available to win. I have the ice skates, sparkly shoes, bow purse, boots, and the hairstyle. Oh and the Christmas sweater. Is there anything else that has been seen?
    Congrats on winning the dress, Julesmo!!! It is so gorgeous!
    No there were 7 items for girls!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: Β»
    I'm resigned to the fact that I'll never win the sparkly shoes because it's all the week that I see them in my holiday boxes every single day but I never picked them.

Okay, I thought this exact same thing, Sil, but look what happened to me today:

dFdbvHJ.jpg

Cash x 2 and then bam. It was the last item I really, really wanted. I still don't have the sweater or the dress, and I hope I get them, but I know I can live without.
  • Options
    No not me. I'm sure I said I have to stick with the one that won't open, because I have famous. Fear of missing out.

Z got the sweater!!! Now she has a 2016 outfit. I'd love the dress tomorrow. But if not at least she looks adorable in the sweater. Plus she has the bag, the shoes.im hoping for a windfall on Christmas. It would be nice if they really packed them again the way they did when they finally opened up the gates. Just for one day. I am hoping for skates for one or more. But now all the have an outfit. And I think that means they all have the sweater so they can do the triplet act this holiday season. I'm so excited I got the sweater good luck to everybody try and focus on what it is that you want visualize it and Kate, I'm so Sorry that you did not get the elusive box. Tomorrow. You are zeroing in. I have to remember to do my usual last. It feels lucky.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RocketGirl you slay in that outfit...and the shoes. You look amazing. Everyone does.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    it's a winter box miracle!:

tumblr_oim5bhoraL1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I got my sleeve today in my usual box. I wouldn't mind the other top or the new hairstyle but if I only get these two then I can be satisfied
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hallelujah~ πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ†
    I won the hair at long last! I couldn't be any happier
    😍
    Thank you so much Glu for this early Christmas gift πŸ’–
    Please extend the holiday box offer till New Year's Day. πŸ’‹
    Once again, thank you to Glu team for making this happen.
    ✨✨✨
    fx3u6c.jpg
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Congratulations Syndra. I'm so glad you got your hair. ;) I was so happy when my phone got the sweater. You can make an outfit out of a sweater. ;) Now if she gets the dress tomorrow.......

But seriously, have others seen a drop in the items? Suddenly I'm seeing palettes with no items again. But I said 1 wishlist item per day among the 3 games was a good day. ANd today we got the sweater. THe other 2....nothing. ;(

Tomorrow is another day. I'll get the mojo working.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    RocketGirl you slay in that outfit...and the shoes. You look amazing. Everyone does.

Thanks so much, koko (my computer autocorrects koko to kook. ;)) I'm so happy I got the shoes.
    But seriously, have others seen a drop in the items? Suddenly I'm seeing palettes with no items again. But I said 1 wishlist item per day among the 3 games was a good day. ANd today we got the sweater. THe other 2....nothing. ;(

Tomorrow is another day. I'll get the mojo working.

I have noticed a drop in items as well, though, honestly. Maybe they thought they tweaked the algorithm with odds that were too good so they lowered it again? That's very Glu-ish behavior, but I hope it isn't true anyway, especially when Kalinda went to bat for us at the beginning when so many of us were getting zero items for seven days in a row. I felt so warm and fuzzy knowing Glu tweaked the odds to make us happier. It'd be so sh itty of them to change it back, tbh.