Options

Monday...midweek spoiler time! (12-12-2016)

124Next

Comments

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    After grinding even with freezing and crashing issues, now the game won't connect. My wifi is fine. This is all the game.

EDIT: the game updated and now it's working. Seems like maybe even the crashing has stopped. Thanks Glu.
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ok so.... I know I complained about this event being impossible but I got dragged in with the idea of finally making it back to the top 10 after my last comeback.... It's sad to think that if I would have stopped after the first box I would have walked away with 25 k stars and would have been overall pleased. But instead I got 30 energy, 4000 kash and this.... monstrosity..... (sorry if anyone likes this, it's just not for me)
    ilhuus.jpg
    also, I feel like I've been getting the same items in every box for throwbacks. Like I feel like I keep seeing the same 5 items in every box and until I get them all I feel like I'll never see anything new, idk it's just weird. And the person who posted their TB palette had like 6 of the same items as me...
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    *sigh* Finally I'm done!

Joining the choir here, WTH was this event? I was able to made it cause I'm at the highest level, have lots of pets, the rapid recharge was spot on and was able to comeback at every 4 hours to the game (that includes night shifts).

And even with all odds on my side, I finished it with few hours left, something REALLY uncommon these days to me.

I can afirm that this event is IMPOSSIBLE to anyone who doesn't have all requirements I cited above. What's the point??? No wonder this has been a week full of complaints here.

I just went ahead for two reasons, my boxes were nice this time and because I refuse to let them win.

Here:
    qKoPFtZ.png?1

Sweet K-starT!
    fkshyXZ.png?1

Finally after two years of wait this Kim's pick is mine!
    nb7sS5A.png?1

This I call a fair palette!
    12QDnCr.png?1

Pants! Interesting...

Please GluGods, NEVER AGAIN repeat a party event during the mid-week or start to consider to reduce the points.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    After hours of tapping and doing parties to finally get the TB box for this

Screenshot_20161216-000051_zpsrlzpawpn_edit_1481842961249_zpsp1yk8nty.jpeg

I just can't... I don't have words.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »

I always fear to get the green feather boa. This is the WORST ITEM EVER. I'm so sorry!
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I always fear to get the green feather boa. This is the WORST ITEM EVER. I'm so sorry!
    No one can understand my disappoint for picked that... even because the pallette was good (for me, I like the dresses)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Aww the hẹck is this?! I wasn't able to get the throwback box this week because it's too dɑmn hard but nothing's worse than the green boa like never ever gonna wear that prop raging-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    image.jpg

What even is this wrinkled mess of a shirt? This was a gift box item? What was the event? Laundry day?
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No one can understand my disappoint for picked that... even because the pallette was good (for me, I like the dresses)

I know EXACTLY how you feel, Sil. The same thing happened to me on a past throwback. I tapped furiously until just a few minutes before the event ended, only to get that ZONK prize :mad: I was upset at the time, but you feel better after winning some nice prizes :) I do know your pain though

image_zps7kwarmpp.jpg
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    I know EXACTLY how you feel, Sil. The same thing happened to me on a past throwback. I tapped furiously until just a few minutes before the event ended, only to get that ZONK prize :mad: I was upset at the time, but you feel better after winning some nice prizes :) I do know your pain though

image_zps7kwarmpp.jpg
    Thanks dear, it's more frustating because the pallette was very good and I like all the other items except that THING! I don't know even how describe that! And of all the items I had to pick this, just why?? The only hopeful thought is that I'll never see it again in my TB boxes! 😠
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia