Options

Monday...midweek spoiler time! (12-12-2016)

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Sugar, Kalinda, Syndra, Camila, Nqueen, Cherrey, thank you SO much guys!!!!!! 29okepi.gif

dc80mf.gif
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday Kate. You are an awesome person, and I hope all your wishes come true.
    HBKate2.gif

drinkup.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    We're almost mid way through the event...

I've decided I'm not going to grind for the TB box. I'm about 80 points away from the gold and after doing some calculations I'd have to earn 10 event stars an hour to finish with 600. That's A LOT of grinding.

I've had awful luck with my black boxes: 30 energy each. I usually bomb on my gold box too so I'm not feeling too optimistic.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Birthday dear KateP!

Hope you have a great day, luck with the boxes and all you are wishing for!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Got kash from both black boxes, only 3 clothing items in both total. If it takes 600 points to hit the throwback I'm stopping at the gold, not an achievable number with no bonus and a Calabasas party taking a full energy bar per party.
    iOS
  • Options
    I just got my 2nd box on the ipad I still need 2 more parties for the 2 androids. I'm not getting the 3rd boxes this week. Words for the day? Nvmd. I have to get my cheerful back. I think I lost it here somewhere. Cash or energy in all 4 boxes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think we need a really good weekend event to cheer us up. Between the impossible midweek and the holiday boxes I'm feeling very ho hum right now.
  • Options
    Yes! I'm tired of tapping while present go unwrapped. My nutcrackers aren't out yet, I need a fun easy awesome event. santa Glu....? Do you have one of those in your sack o goodies for us this weekend?

IMG_1073.png

wow santa Glu....what a big, um you have a really big, hmm. well it's big ok, and reach in real deep please and grab us an awesome Holiday Time event.
    'We need one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Kate! I hope you had a great day!

I just opened second black box, and I think I may try for the gold but definitely not TB. I think I am over the TB excitement now. I agree with others, things are not so festive lately and I am hoping for some serious holiday cheer this weekend!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I think we need a really good weekend event to cheer us up. Between the impossible midweek and the holiday boxes I'm feeling very ho hum right now.

Same here :(
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Koko, Vats, Jules, thank you so much for your kind words! <3 You all are so sweet. I did have a great day with my loved ones yesterday.
    I hope we all will have great luck with gift boxes, especially with Holiday ones. It's Christmas after all, we all deserve a miracle! ;)

I agree with everyone who said that this Midweek event is hard. I really wish we get a SYS/WWB event soon!

About future weekend events: my guess is that we will have VIP this weekend (didn't have this one for a while), Professional 5 star event for Christmas (since we had that last year) and Parties for New Years (that's out of the question, lol).
    I hope VIP will be moved to Christmas though, since I understand how tough it would be to complete 5 star event on Christmas for those who celebrate it. I for sure struggle on New Year's eve!
    What do you guys think?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I think a vip would be nice for our fingertips. and I can hopefully put a bow on Christmas and announce - the house is done. So I'm not scrounging today or yesterday, if I finish a 3rd prize ok, probably not. I'm still waiting for a few more parties for the 2nd on the androids.

At keast with a VIP, I know if I buy things, I get good prizes. lol. Oh, did I forget to mention Kate, a belated birthday snowb@ll so....Duck!

Betty_Boop_Snowb_Gotcha.gif Lets have a snowball fight. We can grab pictures off the web, and let's splatter the snow around. It won't be considered spamming. If you get hit unexpectedly....you throw the next one somewhere. It's going to feel like 0 tomorrow so I'm stuck in the house some more. humor me with the snowb@ll fight. or some other fun thing we can do to lighten things up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, Kate!! Hope you are having the best day!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Yours hit me right on the chin, Koko!!
    But I did get a final throw so I'm curious who I hit....!!!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Linda!!! :eek::eek:

YxA2PPkXbwRTa.gif

Must avenge the kitty! Everyone watch out

7jUdbNRPanke4.gif
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HAHAHA!
    A6zX3un.gif

Who did this?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sneaky dodger! Ow!

ueJRTlF.gif

Take this!

gCczFhe.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I did my best. It sα»₯cks. I obviously won't be able to get the throwback box. tumblr_inline_mtbpb8lkin1qid2nw.gif
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm laughing so hard watching your snowball fight! ;)

14wRfbAY79avcY.gif
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    We must take a selfie

giphy.gif
  • Options
    I'm loving the snowball fight. THanks everyone. :) I think the Kitten was the best. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got up the gold box and I'm stopping. There were partnerships in the gold box. I don't even have a lot of the gold box items!

452411E0-8940-46D4-8F60-B76C2D2973F8.png

It's impossible to even go to the TB box, especially with no jobs to get extra points. Then there are the holiday boxes... This game is annoying me this week. I don't need to feel annoyed by a game. Oh and no Kstars for watching videos (I've already contacted Glu about this and Fyber has given no answer).
  • Options
    I got $4k in my gold box :mad: Why do I never see gold box items in mine? I only have one item so you would think they'd feature in my palettes.

Partnerships throw everything off - WHY are they in event boxes?!
  • Options
    for the 1st time....no TBs for me. Even Last week when I didn't think I'd make it I did. For this near to the Holidays midweek the Androids got 2 prizes each of cash or energy. iOS got the same, my iOS game made it to the 3rd prize, and ......I got cash. 3 days 1,100$ cash per Android and add another cash gift on top for the iOS.

I keep writing more, then deleting. Where's that Cheerful Switch? I know I had it here somewhere.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I've not made a single event point. Totally ignored the event this week. Such a relief to not have the stress of the overly demanding parties and the frustration of not finding anything worthwhile in the boxes....
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: Β»
    I've not made a single event point. Totally ignored the event this week. Such a relief to not have the stress of the overly demanding parties and the frustration of not finding anything worthwhile in the boxes....

Should've taken that route. My boxes were completely useless. I did enjoy last night though, knowing I was only going for the gold box and being 40 points away. I took my time and didn't open the game for several hours.
  • Options
    Ugh, this is such a slap in the face after grinding and working so hard... and to think that that hair is my 'one that got away item'...

IMG_2978.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Awww Linda that stinks :( and you had a really good pallet too! Hugs girl ❀️ This will be the first time I'm not going for the TB box. Plus another day with no holiday items in my daily boxes. I'm just not happy with the game right now so not gonna stress over it.
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    Ugh, this is such a slap in the face after grinding and working so hard... and to think that that hair is my 'one that got away item'...

IMG_2978.jpg
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    zitrone wrote: Β»
    It's impossible to even go to the TB box, especially with no jobs to get extra points. Then there are the holiday boxes... This game is annoying me this week. I don't need to feel annoyed by a game. Oh and no Kstars for watching videos (I've already contacted Glu about this and Fyber has given no answer).

This is exactly how I'm feeling as well. Usually the game is my little happy place, but at the moment I don't even want to think about it because I just immediately get annoyed.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    I got a partnership thing in my gold box. Not grinding for the last one. This week is really one of the worst ever.

200.gif