Options

Weekend Event 12/16/2016 - Winter Wonderland - WWWTWWB

13Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Well, I'm upset lol. I spent money that I shouldn't have spent, ended up getting the whole VIP outfit and every item from the box set EXCEPT the slippers. :(
    I could use that liquid luck potion from Harry Potter right now. xD

Edit: After spending MORE money that I shouldn't have, i finally found them!!
    XPQ7u5.jpg

Now excuse me while I go crawl in a hole and never come out. :3
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Well, I'm upset lol. I spent money that I shouldn't have spent, ended up getting the whole VIP outfit and every item from the box set EXCEPT the slippers. :(
    I could use that liquid luck potion from Harry Potter right now. xD

Edit: After spending MORE money that I shouldn't have, i finally found them!!

Oh hun, we've all been there at one time or another! Hugs! I've spent embarrassing amounts of money on this game and had to rein it in a bit lol. At least you got the slippers you wanted, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I purchased this hair colour this morning and I'm SO DANG IN LOVE WITH IT :o I missed the holiday purse in my daily giftboxes and got cash in my free event box but I didn't even care LOL. I'm obsessed with Kiki's hair now. Even at 160 Kstars, it's the highlight of this VIP weekend for sure :cool:

image_zpsomonjruu.jpeg
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Oh hun, we've all been there at one time or another! Hugs! I've spent embarrassing amounts of money on this game and had to rein it in a bit lol. At least you got the slippers you wanted, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I purchased this hair colour this morning and I'm SO DANG IN LOVE WITH IT :o I missed the holiday purse in my daily giftboxes and got cash in my free event box but I didn't even care LOL. I'm obsessed with Kiki's hair now. Even at 160 Kstars, it's the highlight of this VIP weekend for sure :cool:

image_zpsomonjruu.jpeg

Um, I'm in love with Kiki now.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Um, I'm in love with Kiki now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IKR! I am so happy with this hair! I wanted it since the update but I'm way too cheap to pay 160 stars without a VIP event :p:p
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sorry guys, I'm late to post Jon's palettes. I'm glad you guys got the Rudolph's slippers, too! :)

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I loooove the earnables! Yay for earnable hair! Can't wait to go nuts and buy all the different makeup customisations and hair colours :D

Gift box items I'm not as excited about and won't be chasing anything, but that's okay, it means I won't waste my kstars and can spend more on the customisations I want!

And yes Dixie has been frozen in my game for some time, which is upsetting because I always love seeing her style!

I think your doll is frozen in mine. She's wearing the beautiful fancy dress that has sheer sections.
    I don't want Dixie frozen for you!!! I change her outfit every dang day!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I bought the gym and got the skirt in my free box. Aaaand now I'm done with this event, don't like any of the items, just wanted to get the gym (I hope it won't be useless).

I feel you! I bought one item from the shop (and I can't even remember what it was - just that it cost 25k stars) and opened the "free" box. I got the white "top". I'm done. The earnable and gift box items don't appeal to me.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Vats - I am THRILLED that got the hair AND the Rudolph slippers! Congratulations!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Two questions.

1. Has anyone else's 'earn free stars' button disappeared from their K-star shop? Mine was there until today when I bought some stars then it disappeared. It was located right before the $5 star package.

2. What investments are worth making in order to make stars? The restarant? The gym? The club in Iceland? And as a technical third question, the 5 energy from the gym.. is that a permanent addition to our energy or just temporary?

Hope everyone's VIP weekend is going great!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Two questions.

1. Has anyone else's 'earn free stars' button disappeared from their K-star shop? Mine was there until today when I bought some stars then it disappeared. It was located right before the $5 star package.

2. What investments are worth making in order to make stars? The restarant? The gym? The club in Iceland? And as a technical third question, the 5 energy from the gym.. is that a permanent addition to our energy or just temporary?

Hope everyone's VIP weekend is going great!!

Yes that happens. When you disable in app purchases you sometimes get to see a video for a K-star otherwise it takes you straight to the other offers page.
    From the three you named I think the ice club is the best (as it gives you 5-Kstars when you fully funrnish it, unlike with the other things the three gigs are not connected which is very convenient) and then the restaurant, I don't think the gym is worth anything.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Yes that happens. When you disable in app purchases you sometimes get to see a video for a K-star otherwise it takes you straight to the other offers page.
    From the three you named I think the ice club is the best (as it gives you 5-Kstars when you fully funrnish it, unlike with the other things the three gigs are not connected which is very convenient) and then the restaurant, I don't think the gym is worth anything.

Okay, thank you! So the temporary fix is to disable in app purchases to get it back?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vatsy congrats you lucky b/tch ♡♡♡ You have to post Vatsy in them!!!

Saw you guys talking about the Jesus hairstyle, didn't K&K recently have an even more alike hairstyle!

I'm going to analyze all the guy's boxes for like an hour, but then probably going to make Jax broke because he needs the slippers, mega cute.
    PM to add
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Is anyone doing the storyline this weekend? I just did the first gig, but I'm wondering if it's even worth it to continue on. I got the standard one star for finishing. It took a lot of energy and I probably could have done 4 reality TV shows at least with that same energy.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think your doll is frozen in mine. She's wearing the beautiful fancy dress that has sheer sections.
    I don't want Dixie frozen for you!!! I change her outfit every dang day!

Youre frozen in my game tooo :( i want to see your many outfits :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh sorry Lants. Next time I'll share it with you. Glad at least you got it after all the spent.

WHOAH! Sugar the new hair color really suits Kiki! #redhot

Thanks Holly dear! Hope you had luck too and that soon the frozen dolls get fixed for iOS.

Nai thanks! Well K&K has so many drool inducing long hair styles for guys, they could share those here, right?!

Zitrone, those gigs aren't worthy during VIP events, for the reason you brought I'm not doing them.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here is my free box:

IMG_1141.png

I'm not very disappointed, as I would rather have the luck when I really like the giftbox items. If I had to pick an item, it would probably be the shoes? But honestly, I would have been happiest with the 40 kstars!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    2hi189g.jpg
    24b9p2p.jpg
    Omg glu someone got this.Why we didn't get it ?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    2hi189g.jpg
    24b9p2p.jpg

I got this once. I was busy with something else so I clicked it away without even looking what it was about. Hopefully it will show up in my game again. I would like to take the survey. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Decided to open another box because I REALLLY want the reindeer slippers.. I was surprised to see ALL 4 Items in the pallette. Ended up getting the snow globe necklace instead..
    IMG_3374_zpsvdceaf4h.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    So I'm doing the event questline and it's requiring me to make a choice and I don't know what to choose. D:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2hi189g.jpg
    24b9p2p.jpg
    Whoa! I would really like to take this survey. In fact, this survey should be mandatory for hardcore players like us. I mean really, we would make improvements and tweaks on the spot. I don't know anyone in here who wouldn't benefit from this. I'd never leave my iPad alone ever if my game had all that stuff up there. It's pretty near perfect right now but I'm kind of disappointed that there is no option for spouse customization... STILL.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I took this survey the other day at like 5 AM.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Whoa! I would really like to take this survey. In fact, this survey should be mandatory for hardcore players like us. I mean really, we would make improvements and tweaks on the spot. I don't know anyone in here who wouldn't benefit from this. I'd never leave my iPad alone ever if my game had all that stuff up there. It's pretty near perfect right now but I'm kind of disappointed that there is no option for spouse customization... STILL.
  • Options
    2hi189g.jpg
    24b9p2p.jpg

Thanks for posting this Kkhde!

I would love to have a thread to give my opinion on all those topics. Can we have one like that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    *spoilers*

Okay, so I did do the weekend event gigs. This time, I did get rewarded with a few extra kstars. I don't know if it was entirely worth it, but generally I enjoy doing gigs more than reality shows over and over again. I DID NOT work with the sketchy (but attractive) man (if you remember, he was the one who tried to lock us into a contract for all eternity awhile back); this prompted him to leak the footage of the Panino man. Then, I had to do an event at Lavish where I taught the Panino man how to work in a restaurant. I was given 1 kstar for talking to him at the event, 1 for finishing the event (the usual one), and then 2 when Simon called after.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    *spoilers*

Okay, so I did do the weekend event gigs. This time, I did get rewarded with a few extra kstars. I don't know if it was entirely worth it, but generally I enjoy doing gigs more than reality shows over and over again. I DID NOT work with the sketchy (but attractive) man (if you remember, he was the one who tried to lock us into a contract for all eternity awhile back); this prompted him to leak the footage of the Panino man. Then, I had to do an event at Lavish where I taught the Panino man how to work in a restaurant. I was given 1 kstar for talking to him at the event, 1 for finishing the event (the usual one), and then 2 when Simon called after.

Good to know! I've chosen what you did, waiting on the last gig. I don't grind during VIP weekends, unless I open a box with lots of energy. I know we get a kstar per gig, but I'll spend $5 for 50 stars over doing 50 gigs any day.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just bought a hair color and purple eyes for Jax, opened my 'free' box intending to chase the rudolph slippers but I got it on my 3rd box! These are super good picks, and I'm beyond happy but should I get the beanie hair for Jax? A big risk right, considering how lucky I was with this set.

H9h6AEq.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    *spoilers*

Woops, now that you mention it.. I knew the guy looked familiar. I chose to work with him and still got like 4 stars at the end, but Simon wasn't happy with me. :rolleyes:
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just bought a hair color and purple eyes for Jax, opened my 'free' box intending to chase the rudolph slippers but I got it on my 3rd box! These are super good picks, and I'm beyond happy but should I get the beanie hair for Jax? A big risk right, considering how lucky I was with this set.

H9h6AEq.png

Congrats, Nai! That is some amazing luck! The slippers are to die for. Hmm, maybe set a limit of boxes that you'll open to try for the beanie. Are longer hairstyles Jax's type? If the event ends, would you regret not going for it? Just some questions to hopefully help you decide if you want it or not. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    H9h6AEq.png

Who is the luck b!tch now?! Congrats Nai!
    Congrats, Nai! That is some amazing luck! The slippers are to die for. Hmm, maybe set a limit of boxes that you'll open to try for the beanie. Are longer hairstyles Jax's type? If the event ends, would you regret not going for it? Just some questions to hopefully help you decide if you want it or not. :)

Lants when comes to Nai asking if she should go ahead, all she needs is someone saying to her go ahead, the girl is a collector, so she can spend without much guilty...

So Nai, just do it baby!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!