Options

Happy Anticipation Monday - let's talk about a MidWeek Tuesday 3/14/2017

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Ah, see I love the 2015 St Patrick's day dress. THe boa - goof, the shamrock ring - goof, The dress,the shoes.....awesome. :) I'm hoping for good items. How about a nice gold Claddaugh ring? Oh, a correction for PuterHead I told him I told the forum he had a prob with St. Patrick's Day....and it's not the holiday persay. It's a good think St. Patrick introduced Christianity to Ireland, but how that transforms to people getting drunk on green beer in public is the part that bugs him (actually some guy tossed his lunch all over puterhead's jacket one day at the parade, and I think it scared him for life. lol. I have been enlightened.

And the goofy clothes? I have to be honest...not one doll has the green boa and I kind of want it. But I'm sorry for anyone who's put off by the green clothes. Come for the cookies.....they're very good. lol.

This st Patrick's day is cool
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love St. Patrick's Day! It is not widely celebrated in my country, but there are lots of Irish bars in the city that do!
    And even though We don't celebrate it at home, I do always wear something green that day.
    Oh and about the clothes... Glu did release the banner in which the doll wears something green! I really hope that will be one of the outfits. Let me see if I can find it!

ETA: I don't want to spoil it for everyone, so I will only post the link here!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I love St. Patrick's Day! It is not widely celebrated in my country, but there are lots of Irish bars in the city that do!
    And even though We don't celebrate it at home, I do always wear something green that day.
    Oh and about the clothes... Glu did release the banner in which the doll wears something green! I really hope that will be one of the outfits. Let me see if I can find it!

ETA: I don't want to spoil it for everyone, so I will only post the link here!

It is celebrated here in new zealand
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Syndra x, I zoomed in those glasses, one of them was brown, the other black. That's why I wondered in how many colors they come..!

Oh Kayla, I know about loud dogs in the neighborhood, they can drive you nuts! A neighbor of mine had 15 dogs, and one of them had such a shrieking voice, it woke me up every night!!! Ugh..

I love green, and my biggest wish for my TB box is one of those St. Patty's dresses!
    I hope the upcoming event will have a beautiful green dress too! But please no boa or funny hats..
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    iZHCrvG.png?1

Hmmm.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got a black top that is at the top of the shirt category. It's nice, versatile, and has a small gold band around it. No idea about where it came from.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay I did it! I finally collected my last Throwback box!! My inner horder is very happy lol!

IMG_7859.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Congrats! Linda!! Happy for you! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    If this was my TB box at almost any other time, I would've been kind of bummed, but the timing was perfect and I'm happy. :)
    23iihzk.jpg
    54tzrr.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay congrats on completing the TB prizes Linda, and great score on the boa Chic Charlette. Happy St Patrick's Day
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary