Options

KK:H Update v6.5.1

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Did we get an update or did I forget to update my game from the last update? (My mind is so focused on other stuff forgot completely).
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Did we get an update or did I forget to update my game from the last update? (My mind is so focused on other stuff forgot completely).

Yep the most current update was just recently about two days ago.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    oh I meant in the eyebrows. I'm not seeing a difference in the blonde eyebrows..ok just 2 maybe. Light blonde dark blonde. They have the same circle samples as the hair....but I'm not seeing a difference between the first 3 blonde eyebrows. I should have been clearer. May be I'll play around and take them into photoshop to see the difference.

Yeah there isn't much difference between the eyebrows, cause both light blondes are on the same level just apart by their undertones, even the golden blonde that is a level darker is almost imperceptible to tell the difference. I don't consider the white hair to be blonde nor platinum, it's just plain white for my eyes.

Same goes with the brown eyebrows though, small difference between them if you're wearing any brown color on the dolls' hair.

It's rare to find someone with an eyebrow color that differs too much from the hair natural color. Black, brown, red, blond from roots to toes, that's how generally works. Dye or not the eyebrows along with the hair it's up to each person.

I agree with Andrzej, the big impact is on the use of unnatural hair colors (teal, pink...), looks out of the place to have eyebrows on those colors IMO, but if I want my hair to be black, eyebrows will be black too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm cleaning and checking the forum with a little tapping.we had to send Maxie to Rainbow Bridgevladt night. He talked to me if you want to do something it come to me because you could get the other two luggage and it was like talking to a wall. I wish he'd told me this was coming. I don't mean to bring anybody down. My son is really devastated. And he's worries about me, which is really him telling me he hurts. Me, I want another dog. I would go crazy all alone. Did I say go? Lol

i am loving the f out of this eyebrow thing. And forgive me if it's been covered, but I don't see the difference in the various blonde colors. I want a VIPASAP. I need the robot...I need some of the VIP things that just became available. The hair from the update,

ok tap a little clean a little...

Oh Koko I am so sorry about that. You have all my hugs right now as I give my dog an extra treat or two
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I'm sorry but the update for kindle is complete ****. I cannot even update the game since every time I try to update it's says update failed.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you send in a ticket to customer care about it? I'll check around and see if there have been otner complaints about this. Ilm sorry this is haopening Happy. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can you send in a ticket to customer care about it? I'll check around and see if there have been otner complaints about this. Ilm sorry this is haopening Happy. :(

Thank you it's just really frustrating because my doll has a date and can't complete it due to the game refusing to update. I just sent a ticket to glu costumer care about not being able to update the game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Late to the game because I just came back from my 10-day Japan trip but!

YAY SEOUL! Love Kpop and Kdramas!

Separate eyebrow color, woohoo! Wishes do come true!

*blows candle*
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hi Nai. Welcome back. I bet your trip was lovely. Isn't the home in Seoul absolutely
    breathtaking.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I missed you Nai! 10 days in Japan! How cool is that? Please tell me you visited the Pokémon Center! I'm waiting your gifts to me to arrive here, ok?:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm so ****ing upset the update finally installed on my kindle and it caused the game to restart. I lost every ****ing item that I earned through midweek and weekend events and gifted from Facebook friends over the last 9 months.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy to see you're enjoying 6.5! The update is available on all platforms.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Here's how the amusement park works:

unnamedpng
    unnamed-1png
    unnamed-2png
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this. I'm copying it over to our business fact thread. I'm so excited with the new features. I can;t get over how beautiful the home is there. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm still gushing over the brows! First, proper over the knee boots, now dark brows.. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHAHA cuz you just can't be out .... it's not possible :p:p
    I'm still gushing over the brows! First, proper over the knee boots, now dark brows.. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!
  • Options
    Thanks Okurrr, by showing us how the park works, I was curious about, but haven't reached that point of the storyline. Although can be fun own a park, sounds more of the same and is difficult to manage all those business TBH.

Happy15 wrote: »
    I'm so ****ing upset the update finally installed on my kindle and it caused the game to restart. I lost every ****ing item that I earned through midweek and weekend events and gifted from Facebook friends over the last 9 months.

I'm deeply sorry Happy15! This is terrible, just terrible.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I missed you Nai! 10 days in Japan! How cool is that? Please tell me you visited the Pokémon Center! I'm waiting your gifts to me to arrive here, ok?:p

I didn't hahaha, I wasn't in Tokyo. It was super cool, I never had time to touch my games which was burden-free in a way. Spent soooo much money!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I didn't hahaha, I wasn't in Tokyo. It was super cool, I never had time to touch my games which was burden-free in a way. Spent soooo much money!

It sounds lovely Nai. And money spent on memories you'll have forever, is money well spent. What was your favorite part of the trip? (I travel vicariously though my friends. Lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It sounds lovely Nai. And money spent on memories you'll have forever, is money well spent. What was your favorite part of the trip? (I travel vicariously though my friends. Lol)

The food! One mountain I climbed had spectacular views, so that too.
    PM to add