Options

KK:H Update v6.5.1

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
We're all thinking about it......as soon as a number of players complete the storyline....hopes, ideas and desires pop into the realm of consciousness as we begin to wonder what the next update will bring. I love this time...when others who've dared to dream bigger than I, post the most wonderful ideas. Alas....they're never all fulfilled. But what doesn't show up in this update....may appear in the future. It never hurts to say it out loud.

so....my hopes would include even more NPC spouse customization. I can tan, or stay out of the sun why not the same for my hubby? And of course, the end of the friend freeze is big in my pocketful of hopes.

So, what are you hoping for in the next update, and when is the next big question. any guesses?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's literally a dream come true!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    i would love to change the name of my NPC hubby! :) and maybe our kids could grow up.... :D
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

Sounds verry intriguing....
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I know. Literally a dream come true. Hmmmm, vague enough to tease us, yet hopeful enough to bring all the dolls to the yard. Better scroll up and see if anything sticks. Thank you Kalinda. I'm totally stoked. I'm hoping it comes early next week.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    A dream come true? Omg I hope we can pose with our pets <3
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dream, huh?

Not exactly what I want to hear today lol.

I ate this confection 'Sonho', means Dream, but my stomach is having a nightmare XD.

Hope the update isn't the same kind of dream!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ooooooh don't tease us....!!!
    I'm exicted for this update, finished the storylines and hit max level a while ago, so I'm ready for this update. My guesses are on Monday!
    I hope they unfreeze the iOS dolls and fix the Toronto store payout glitch, which for some reason takes place once every two weeks instead of once every week..?
    Vats wrote: »
    Dream, huh?

Not exactly what I want to hear today lol.

I ate this confection 'Sonho', means Dream, but my stomach is having a nightmare XD.

Hope the update isn't the same kind of dream!;)
    Oh no, hope you feel better soon, Vats!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The only dream I can think of regarding the Kardashians, is, well Dream Kardashian...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Good point. But a third baby would be kray kray. And thats too big (in my opinion) to come out the update before the big Anniversary. But damm ut, i think youre right. Dream Kardashisn is literally a dream cime true. But how could that play into the game? I was thinking more like something we had previously 'dreamed' about and hoped for. Thanks for thw different spin. i better my game balances.lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Good point. But a third baby would be kray kray. And thats too big (in my opinion) to come out the update before the big Anniversary. But damm ut, i think youre right. Dream Kardashisn is literally a dream cime true. But how could that play into the game? I was thinking more like something we had previously 'dreamed' about and hoped for. Thanks for thw different spin. i better my game balances.lol

I honestly have no idea what it means. Dream Kardashian was just my first thought. If it's about a third baby I'm not too excited :/
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Can we have a spoiler? :o

I wonder if there'll be a new location, like Costa Rica?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Dream wedding? (I know.. broken record.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I dream of taking my child out somewhere to a play area or even walking her in a stroller so hopefully that dream comes true soon.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I was reading everyone's ideas and the i thought about what i want to see in the game... Body shape or baby turning into a toddler....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    I dont know. Baby growing seems huge, and its like getting a car a month before your burthday. The big day rolls around and you get a 25$ gift certificate. Doesnt matter that they gave you a car a month ago....its your birthday.....you want a special present from the one you love most in the world. (Ok, happened to me roughly the year we got the Harley. Only it wasnt a gift certificate it was a little plastic tabletop fountain. For almost 15 years i never even hooked it up.) Now i use it in my zen den and i like it. Not Anniversary present like it, but like it. So, thats why i think they will save the big stuff for the June Anniversary update . Babies? 1st Anniversary Update. Last june, i dont remember. But i know it was something....kinda nig. Hmmmmm.....anyone remember? Or the big June update is so fantabulous they're packing May And June. Yeah, better go get some caffeine. We have a thread to open in a few minutes. Where's Linda? Soon doll. Let me get out of this DREAM sequence and back to work.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I personally hope it has nothing to do with babies. I reject everything that has to do with them :D
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Honestly, I don't even know what to expect at this point! I don't want this to be an update for babies, because I'm not particularly interested in them.
    Sure, the toddler suggestion sounds cool, but how are they supposed to even make that happen? Grows after a certain time span (maybe a month) after the baby is born/adopted, or whatever?
    I suggested the body shape idea months ago aswell, thinking it would be a great addition to the game, but when I saw other people's feedback, I quickly realized that such feature would require a LOT of work, as it is pretty game-changing, and they probably don't have enough time for that. And just imagine how many bugs it would have. :eek:

Something tells me that this update won't bring anything 'major' to the game and will instead focus on improving/expanding what we already have.
  • Options
    Maybe we're going about this the wrong way. Maybe there is a major storyline regarding a dream? Maybe the new location to Kim is a 'dream come true' to her or something?

And did Kalinda say it was 'literally' a dream come true. So....a literal dream ..........? I don't know. Can't wait to find out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Last year we had a major update in May. Including the reality show, throwback events, celebrity perks, new rivals and more.

So this could be huge, v7.0 maybe? :eek:

• Options
    The Anniversary update hit the end of May last year, but the games Anniversary is June, so I looked at it like magazines. the "June" mag hits the stands in May. I contend we have tis upcoming update before the end of April, then the Anniversary update...end of May. I do recall that in the past I've been enjoying the Anniversary update on my birthday..June 1st. Now you have me confused. Off to check the play store dates.

ETA: Yeah here's last years...you see in April we got "May Update" and in May we got the "June Update - Anniversary" ? So, when I'm saying May update, I mean the one we anticipate before the calendar turns to May. So, sorry for any confusion.

IMG_1686.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    But you're right. May's update WAS big. (5.0 BIG) Reality Show big. Ok, so that skraps my theory of big doesn't happen a month early......Dream come true. Dream come true. Darn it.....what have we been dreaming of? Should we make a list and see what it turns out to be?

My dream is unfrozen Dolls, but I think that when that happens, it's going to bring back a lot of good feeling and members who've stayed away. So i don't think they'd hold out. If they had a fix for the friend issue, I think they'd pop it out like an overdue baby who just won't wait anymore. Anyway, unfrozen dolls are my Dream come true (until the update is here and whatever happens will overshadow that DCT of mine.) What's your Dream Come True for the game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm, I want separate eyebrow colors for sure.

And at least one of my babies to age, be able to walk them outside like pets.

Connect with friends on different platforms and an option to delete the ghost dolls.

That'll do for now. :)

• Options
    Thanks Linda, feeling better already, Boldo tea is my best friend!

Now that I made my digestion, let's talk about dreams. Well I made a long list in the beggining of the year at the suggestion thread, so that pretty much covers all that the game needs to reach the 'dream' status IMO.

Personally I dream about an opportunity to buy those 3 hairstyles that I missed (fabulous ponytail,very long wavy hair and Legolas') and haunt my dreams of Vats never have the perfect set of long hairstyles.

Oh and would be great if finally they fix the hairstyle that comes along with the gray hat, whose has been out of place since 6.0.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    I would like to see picture backgrounds im the throwback boxes. I miss my white xo background anf mermaid bae and halloween and easter backgrounds!
  • Options
    Goodmorning Vats. Lovely dreams from you and Bilal. But now...we have to think Big for this imminent update. Its a good possibility. Something along the big lines of Reality Shows.....ok, i'm going back to a "dream' of kims about a place to visit. And maybe something big thst goes along with it. Armenia pops into my head. My brain is replaying KUWTK footage of kim saying " it's always been a dream of mine to visit Armenia". Ringing any bells? We got the background.....but we don't have the location........just saying.........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I would like to see picture backgrounds im the throwback boxes. I miss my white xo background anf mermaid bae and halloween and easter backgrounds!

That's awesome! I have all the event backrounds, but i know so many others for nd the game a bit latr and would LOVE the halloween, and mermaid...other occasions. You should post thatin the Suggestion thread as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, wasn't Kim's dream to buy an island?

Could be this big enough?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Linda, feeling better already, Boldo tea is my best friend!

Now that I made my digestion, let's talk about dreams. Well I made a long list in the beggining of the year at the suggestion thread, so that pretty much covers all that the game needs to reach the 'dream' status IMO.

Personally I dream about an opportunity to buy those 3 hairstyles that I missed (fabulous ponytail,very long wavy hair and Legolas') and haunt my dreams of Vats never have the perfect set of long hairstyles.

Oh and would be great if finally they fix the hairstyle that comes along with the gray hat, whose has been out of place since 6.0.

Vats...what did you eat that was bad? I was sick Tuesday...chills spent the day in bed with my devices. Couldn't eat. Sounds like wewere suffering together separately.glad you're better now. PUTERhead brought me a vanilla milkshake tuesday night, and it helped. :rolleyes: maybe he should have brought one for you as well. What flavor Vats? Are you a Vanilla or chocolate fan? Very glad yoou're better.

But the Island? Oh yeah. Could we be getting an Island? Allucardi buys the farm....or Island in this case, vanishes on safari and it turns out they left US the island. Isle d'koko? Z Island? Kat's Land Mass Entirely Surrounded by Water? Has a nice little ring to it. An Island. We're getting an Island. Maybe. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The dream come true is actually a really cool business you can buy!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yes yes yes. A business. Ok. Lets hit google for kim's dream business. Be inventive in your search, lets hope there is a giant hit for it. We'll meet up back here with possibilities. Thanks Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary