Options

Monday Midweek News? 05/16/17 Anyone's Guess

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Morning Dolls. Happy Wednesday. Who's up and tapping? Hi SoundsPretty...don't you just hate how work interferes with the game? Baba's gf is home for his graduation tomorrow. So, today is company-up the house, make dinner and invite her, and get Baba to fix up the patio. My new chaises came yesterday, they are grey wicker, kinda match the trex deck...and Baba has to powerwash. He doesn't realize, but all the things he didn't do because he was busy with school? He's mine now. muhahahaha. Ok, so his graduation is tomorrow. Then Sat he, his GF and her brother and mother go up to New Paltz for her Graduation, stay for her friends' the next day and then he and she come home for good on Sunday. I don't know whether to downsize or add on.

To anyone graduating this year, congratulations, and even if the future seems scary, build a good support system, you'll do great. :)

And now I feel old. I want to polish chrome on the bike but I guess I'll make my bed instead. But I've been tapping for a few hours, and I think I might get the 3rd Prize. WooHoo.

I graduated 2 years ago and it still feels unreal tbh but congrats to your son Koko uni can have its ups and downs but for those who stay strong and stick with it to the very end I gotta say congratulations.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Who's excited for the weekend?! :D

Get ready for new dresses, hairstyles and bomber jackets, as well as a Shop My Closet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Opened my third box today very poor palette, Either the box I picked or the one with the outfit would have been okay but a terriable selection in general.

FullSizeRender%204_2.jpgIMG_2591.jpg

Im wondering is anyone getting as bad a palette selection as I am, I said it on monday but I feel like Im grinding for accessories haha! Aw well at least my doll is liking her new top and earrings.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Opened my third box today very poor palette, Either the box I picked or the one with the outfit would have been okay but a terriable selection in general.

FullSizeRender%204_2.jpg

Im wondering is anyone getting as bad a palette selection as I am, I said it on monday but I feel like Im grinding for accessories haha! Aw well at least my doll is liking her new top and earrings.

I got the same earrings as you did in the gold box. My palette was worse. That's the only item in my palette. The rest were 3 energy, 2 cash and 2 partnership tiles. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    SMC this weekend sounds like a possible VIP!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Get ready for new dresses, hairstyles and bomber jackets, as well as a Shop My Closet.

giphy.gif

OMG!!! Dresses??? Plural??? Shop My Closet??? I'm so excited!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I got the same earrings as you did in the gold box. My palette was worse. That's the only TB item in my palette. The rest were 3 energy, 2 cash and 2 partnership tiles. :(

At least is not just me!! I feel so disheartened grinding away if it was 10k Kash or Kstars I wouldn't be too disappointed but a partnership?!? They need to get rid of them from these boxes.
  • Options

Dresses as in more than one OMG! I'd love a dating event honestly, Iv saved up enough Kash for a new home in Dublin and Im happy enough to bring my loved ones to some nice restaurants!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I honestly feel like the 2 black boxes and that 1 gold box has such discouraging ****pie prizes which makes it so unmotivating to grind for only 1 throwback box. How lousy of you glu❗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    OMG, I can't wait....smc. I loooooooove the SMC deals. runs off to check google and itunes balances...............
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

FullSizeRender%204_2.jpgIMG_2591.jpg

At least you got an item!
    Would you have preferred kash instead? Lol!
    Golden boxes aren't what they used to be!
    Screenshot_2017-05-17-10-07-21_zps1fwpxvdw.jpg
    All my hopes are on that TB box now. My hand hurts.
    Android
  • Options
    OMG, I can't wait....smc. I loooooooove the SMC deals. runs off to check google and itunes balances...............

Aha I'm probably gonna spend more money on kstars in a bit.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh gosh not right now it's not the perfect timing for a V.I.P. event:(. Oh gosh there'll be two hairstyles for this week's event*weeping**sobbing* I'm too broke to even complete the whole dang thing
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Usually when we get SMC we get VIP but the dresses (plural) is throwing me off. So maybe it'll be a normal 5 star event with GBs :) NO PARTIES PLEASE. Gigs/reality or dating would be great, although I'd prefer gigs more than dating because I'm poor.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, Rumpel, I mean working hard and then getting smacked in the face with Kash...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    At least is not just me!! I feel so disheartened grinding away if it was 10k Kash or Kstars I wouldn't be too disappointed but a partnership?!? They need to get rid of them from these boxes.

High-5, Drama x3, I just noticed that we even got it on the same spot. :)

IMG_5519.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Me!

Let me guess, the SMC might be the outfit with the huge black sunglasses? The one where Kim has her lip ring. I hope really hard we get the lip ring too!
    PM to add
  • Options
    High-5, Drama x3, I just noticed that we even got it on the same spot. :)

IMG_5519.jpg

OMG thats so weird we should keep an eye on that see if there is a pattern haha!!
  • Options
    I didn't even bother with this event because I never get a chance to complete it.
  • Options
    So something inside me 'told' me to finish this midweek event, no matter what...
    so after losing sleep for two nights, tapping like a crazy person on my breaks at work,
    during bingewatching Netflix at home and sunbathing I did finish!
    I got Kash in my first box, K-stars in my second and K-stars in my third.
    And in my Throwback box I got...

DRUMROLLS PLEASE

THE PINK KAYLA-PROM DRESS!!! WOOHOOO!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

giphy.gif?response_id=591d95351fd869c402d5b37f

image1.jpg

Soooooo happy, I finally got it!!! My doll is not taking this baby of any time soon hahahahaha!

image2.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Doll, congratulations. You've wanted this forevr. Yay

97546845216945a881f8.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay Linda!!!!
  • Options
    Ah Linda your doll looks fab in that dress! Congrats
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Your doll is so cute in that dress Linda :o
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Finally Finished wow that was a struggle! If I wasn't off this week I would not have done it!

FullSizeRender%203_2.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Im loving the dress I was away in Grand Canaria last year when this event was going on I remember my sister showing me the dress she won and I was jelly so happy its in my closet right now! Tbh I think it was one of the best out of my palette I would have been happy with the other two dresses either.
  • Options
    Whoohoo Linda!!!! 🎉 Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!
    Android
  • Options
    It was all worth it!
    Screenshot_2017-05-18-16-24-48_zpsz8yirpvq.jpg
    My doll is very happy!!!
    KKH_Screenshot_1495116505382_zps1vny8ugq.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    YASSS!
    s25wRRQ.gif

Congratulations Linda! I'm thrilled for you! This is one of those historical days here at the forum!:D

I came here to complain, because after grinding all the way to the final box, things were more than meh... However seeing you getting your most desired item changed my mood!

Last night I was thinking of you and this dress, praying to you have some luck this time, because let's admit party events are killer and most of the times just you and me are cray-cray enough to finish it!

Oh guess now we have the company of Drama3x and Rumpel! Congrats to you girls too! Your dolls are looking fab with those dresses!!! Drama, what's the name of your doll again?

As for me...
    oX3Xmg1.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you all!!! I'm really happy but so tired right now from all the tapping hahaha.
    I feel that way too, Vats, it always feels like a forum victory when one of us gets a coveted item!!

You look great, Dramax3!

Rumpel, that jumpsuit is really great, congrats on getting it!

Oh Vats, did you get another brown item... it really stinks when you grind so hard to get an item you will never use...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Wtg Linda! I'm so happy for you and you look lovely! Those shoes work really well with the top of that dress. With I guess prom upcoming I've seen a bunch of tweets about people who ordered their dress from some unknown shop overseas and are shocked they're not exactly getting what they paid for. I'm glad your dress looks just like it should lol

PS I'm working on the gold box still, hopefully I'll make it. I got those earrings and some shades in my 2nd box. I expect to get something depressing in the gold box.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College