Options

Weekend Event 5/26/2017- Happy Memorial Day Costa Rica Style

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Psst... you can get more hairstyles this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    $14.99 for only 2 items & stars?! No, thanks! :p

IMG_5715.jpg

Well 100k stars is $10 right? So it would sort've be like buying each of the items for $2.50?

oh?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was just coming hair to look for any Wednesday pre-Spoiler Spoilers, and boom....new hair for the weekend. I luvs me some hair.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So far so good for the midweek. At least if we have to deal with a party midweek, it's shortened, so we only have to suffer for two days!

I've been lucky so far with my black box palettes. The first:

HOyyeCZ.png?1

The shape of these shoes is so pretty. It would be nice (and probably easy!) if Glu could do some recolors and put them in the closet for us to buy with cash-- or even to refill the black boxes with more gifts!

Here's Everly wearing her new shoes:

i6JTpI6.jpg

And here is my second palette, another good one:

Kzdxbgl.png?1

Each of these palettes only had two boxes with kash, which is unexpected & nice. Here's Everly in her new earrings, which I do like, but this shade of antiqued gold isn't well represented with other jewelry in the closet, so it's the only bit of jewelry she's wearing.

5Qa824p.jpg

I hadn't tried doing a close-up shot in Punta Mita before, but I love how it looks like she's standing thigh-deep in the water!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I had crummy luck with my box boxes this morning. Cash and energy :( Both palettes had items that are just teasing me at this point.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for posting the pic A&J! Yep I bought that the first time around!

Wow you got some great boxes, Haftime!

I feel you, soundspretty! I had such a lucky streak during the last midweek event (got K-stars in my first three boxes!!), but that streak clearly ended as I got energy and Kash so far...
    Whaaaaat!!!! Yay I loooooove hairstyleS!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I was unlucky this week, like usual. But I cannot wait for the weekend and new hairstyles

utHYINl.jpg

8c85NoI.jpg
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I trusted my usual box, and got Stars. Haven't gotten to number two yet. I've been lazing around. Tap a little read here a little, and I set up the deck with some new wicker furniture. I have never been so psyched about summer. I just have to figure out how to see my devices outside. Any suggestions? It's too bright.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I got to the first box then gave up as usual, I'd rather complete some of my gigs than waste it on a party midweek event.
  • Options
    While I usually try to complete at least the first box my husband trying to divorce shook me enough that I haven't opened my game again today because I just can't decide on whether or not to keep him and keep trying & failing to get to a restaurant to give him a date LOL

Has anyone bought back a spouse after a break-up? I'm wondering if letting him go means that all the clothes I bought him would disappear too because if not then I might cut him loose for a while. Hrm.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow I'm so sorry that your doll's hub ain't acting right Andrzeji!
    Glu really needs to change how we should breakup with our doll's spouse without charging any kstars to win them back and any losing fans by nosy Ray Powers:rolleyes:. Whatever happened to sitting down and discussing a troubled couple's marital issues:confused:⁉ I swear the interaction between couples is extremely off to me on this game. I actually like the dating aspect of K&K game way more than KKH. I really wish that glu would change that though and really take this into consideration.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Oh wow I'm so sorry that your doll's hub ain't acting right Andrzeji!
    Glu really needs to change how we should breakup with our doll's spouse without charging any kstars to win them back and any losing fans by nosy Ray Powers:rolleyes:. Whatever happened to sitting down and discussing a troubled couple's marital issues:confused:⁉ I swear the interaction between couples is extremely off to me on this game. I actually like the dating aspect of K&K game way more than KKH. I really wish that glu would change that though and really take this into consideration.

I'm just wondering... I haven't dated someone twice or thrice or more in K&K. Are they also kinda obsessed like those S.O. in KKH, like they ask us to date them everyday???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I'm just wondering... I haven't dated someone twice or thrice or more in K&K. Are they also kinda obsessed like those S.O. in KKH, like they ask us to date them everyday???

Nope my dolls has dated NPCs at K&K perhaps twice before and they never called to breakup. That's what I like most about the dating aspect of K&K game. They're not needy & clingy unlike the NPCs at KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    While I usually try to complete at least the first box my husband trying to divorce shook me enough that I haven't opened my game again today because I just can't decide on whether or not to keep him and keep trying & failing to get to a restaurant to give him a date LOL

Has anyone bought back a spouse after a break-up? I'm wondering if letting him go means that all the clothes I bought him would disappear too because if not then I might cut him loose for a while. Hrm.
    My husband divorced me out of nowhere two weeks ago. I was so upset as I bought a lot of items for him. But is was about 300 K-stars to keep him, so I divorced him. I removed him from my list of NPC's and when I met him a day later he was wearing an outfit that I bought! I checked his closet and all I bought was still in there. I immediately added him as a romantic contact and we are now again married.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    My husband divorced me out of nowhere two weeks ago. I was so upset as I bought a lot of items for him. But is was about 300 K-stars to keep him, so I divorced him. I removed him from my list of NPC's and when I met him a day later he was wearing an outfit that I bought! I checked his closet and all I bought was still in there. I immediately added him as a romantic contact and we are now again married.

Wow! My threatens to divorce all the time but it's only 10 k-stars. I think ranking must play a part in it as mine flits from B/C list on a regular basis. Unfortunately, all clothes you buy for a NPC stay with that NPC. Like Linda said you can delete him from your contacts and add him back and all the clothes will still be there, but obviously your relationship meter will reset.

Does anyone know what the event timer started at? It shows 16 hours left and I'm only at like 230 points I think. But I made it to 190 last night with 24 hours to spare so I'm trying to figure out if I should even bother.
  • Options
    Oh wow that's costs a lot just to makeup with your doll's ex . I remembered that on my game it actually costed about 183 kstars if my doll wanted to rekindle with her ex Jack whose her former bodyguard. I'm wondering why it's so dang pricey like that⁉
    Maybe because he was a specific recommended NPC by Kim and Maria. And he's the kind of NPC that I cannot delete from my contact list since my doll cannot meet up with him again at the club/restaurant from that storyline.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Soundspretty, I was wondering if the ranking varies too because my doll's second ex was an e-lister and he demanded for my doll to charm him for only 10 kstars as well. And, if my doll wants to get back with her third ex, it would cost about 53 kstars for them to get back together again.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think it also makes a difference, if you keep him when he has for divorce vs. trying to get back together. Like staying together is cheaper than wanting to get back together later on. But I've never tried it
  • Options
    Thanks for the perspective Linda, Soundspretty and Carol!

I worry about deleting him and if I would be able to find him again. I just want a little peace LOL but it's good to know that he would keep the clothes. My first husband was the Mitchell guy Kim sets you up with and I deleted him & never found him again tho.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    That could be because Mitchell wasn't really a NPC. I mean he is but he isn't lol. Kind of like how you don't see Willow/Dirk and such throughout the game unless it's a storyline.

Maybe you could keep him in your contacts just in case and then when/if you discover him again then delete and re-add. That way you still have the option if you can't find him again to get back together.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im very near my TB box. To be honest I have loved this sorter midweek Iwish it was like this every week. Iv enjoyed it so much more.

Box 1 (had a lucky escape here haha!)
    IMG_0859.png

Box 2

IMG_0860.png

Box 3 (Iv never seen this necklace before does anyone know what event its from?, Also seriously these tiles need to be removed from gold boxes)
    IMG_0863.png
    IMG_2705.jpg
  • Options
    That could be because Mitchell wasn't really a NPC. I mean he is but he isn't lol. Kind of like how you don't see Willow/Dirk and such throughout the game unless it's a storyline.

Maybe you could keep him in your contacts just in case and then when/if you discover him again then delete and re-add. That way you still have the option if you can't find him again to get back together.

True enough!

I feel silly a bit for struggling this much with this decision. Without a baby I might just let him go but I feel some slight obligation. I'll sleep on it and decide how I feel in the morning. If he's already mad at me no need to rush back right now LOL

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    You guys. I made it to the TB box, and oh man, what a palette:

EYA22EM.png?1

I wish (really really wish!) I'd had the opportunity to buy more for fewer k-stars, like last week, because I want almost every single thing in this palette (it even had HAIR!)

Anyway, here's Everly wearing her new shoes [insert sound: sad trombone]:

e4ysR8a.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I started out well with Kstars, then downhill to kash, and finally an every day tile, le sigh.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Wow, great boxes Dramax3!
    Everly is rocking her new outfit, Haftime!
    Oh those tiles... so frustrating getting them in a gold box, Kayla!!
    I made it to the Throwback box yesterday, extremely happy with what I got:

IMG_1577.png

ETA: I finally got around to updating the Throwback Encyclopedia! I just need to do dresses and tops and then it is up to date again!
    Linda

#KKH4Life