Options

Weekend Event 5/26/2017- Happy Memorial Day Costa Rica Style

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Underconstruction.jpg

We'll be Opening tomorrow's Event Thread Shortly, in the meantime, enjoy some cool jazz hold music.
You know......the kind you wish you had on a button on your phone to use when you get annoying
telemarketing calls. That's right.....make them hold on for you.

Snacks are available in the lounge.

popcorn.gif

Please remember there is no smoking permitted in the thread..

Be Right Back with Your Event Opening.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for your Indulgence. Isn't easy combining an American Holiday with a breathtaking foreign country.

So

Mam_Day_Costa_Rica.gif

Whatever event we have,
    we can do it exploring the wonder of our latest location
    Costa Rica.

Now Memorial Day is traditionally celebrated outdoors. Some begin the day with a memorial service honoring the fallen at a local Military Cemetary (Happy Memorial Day Granapa), then most people take to the outdoors.
    the Beaches open officially, as do the amusement parks, and other outdoor party places.
    I love to BBQ at home. and the little red paper poppies all the veterans hand out for a small donation. I've been getting those since I was a child, but now, the vets aren't out as much. It's harder to find these little remembrances. But when I see one...I contribute and twist that little wire around my purse ring. And that's the Memorial part of Memorial Day. Thank you to all veterans, in everyone's homes and hearts this weekend.

And at night, we usually love a good fireworks display.
    Happy Memorial Day.Now let's celebrate the Weekend

I don't know what the weekend will be, will it be extended? Will we possibly get another VIP to buy all the great Balmain in this week's update? Not Parties, we beg you. What even would you like to see?

I'm going to dress my dolls in red white and blue, and then enjoy all the feautures of our new location.

We're going to postpone any chanting or begging for spoilers for a while,
    It's a late morning for me, and since I know it was mean to start and close the thread, I'm going to cut through all the rest and just announce

Threads Open!

kim-k-bring-it-on.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm really pumped for this weekend event for some reason, I haven't felt this way in almost a year I think. It's a very nice feeling, but I'm afraid it's going to vanish because we'll have a party weekend. I would love a professional event, then I could get cracking on the new storyline.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I would hate if it was a party event.

Kalinda said we would get Kim's outfit as earnable, wonder which one.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Super excited for the weekend! The weather is fabulous here in Ireland so I hope I have a little bit of time to tap away!

Im excited for the Kim shop my style earnable this weekend I wonder which one it will be oh the excitement!
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm guessing party or professional. Hasn't it been a while since the last professional?

(Side point: I always wonder how to spell "professional" until I remember the scene from How I Met Your Mother) :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    When was the last dating event? I feel like its been forever Im hoping its coming this weekend I need to spend some time with my hubby. However I know I will be broke after a dating event haha!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm not putting much faith on this update... Hope Kalinda's spoilers surprise me!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Have got absolutely no clue about the weekend event.... But since it's a memorial day it could be a party event.... :confused:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Hope it's not VIP again. I need to save Kstars to buy all those pretty Balmain things at once :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so excited for this weekend event, cant wait to see the items!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Probably a professional event or dating event
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm very excited like everyone else! I don't mind whatever kind of event it is. I'm just ready to play! :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The earnable outfit I mentioned yesterday is the purple outfit that Kim wore in New York. You'll have an extra day to complete gigs for these rewards!

Female_Rewards.png

Female_Gift_Box.png

Male_Rewards.png

Male_Gift_Box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Oooh, I like those earnables!

And I like that it's neither a dating or party weekend!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yes! Stoked to have an extra day. I sometimes come just close but not close enough to the last earnable. Wish there was a hair but love the purple!
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    The earnable outfit I mentioned yesterday is the purple outfit that Kim wore in New York. You'll have an extra day to complete gigs for these rewards!

Female_Rewards.png

Female_Gift_Box.png

Male_Rewards.png

Male_Gift_Box.png

Absolutely LOVE the outfits and the hair..... Oh just kill me now....... KalindaKing, any news on when computer version will get the update??
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I'm just in love with EVERYTHING!!!!
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    OMG, I'M SHAKING!!!!1 Those earnable items are GORGEOUS <3333

I hope Koko is not passing out when she sees this purple dream :D
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    I'm guessing party or professional. Hasn't it been a while since the last professional?

(Side point: I always wonder how to spell "professional" until I remember the scene from How I Met Your Mother) :D[/QUOT

OMG,, I Love everything. and an extra day. WooHoo. But seriously, the purple earner outfit, the gb hair and dress I'm chasing. definitely chasing. lol

Oh, Daf, what is the HIMYM episode of spelling professional? I love that show but lost the reference.

ETA: Is the 1st box usually 50 Points? If I remember they up things slightly with an extended weekend. Anyone remember the prize points?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG! Look to all that purple Koko!!!! It was meant to your girls!

And that GB hair is EVERYTHING! Watch out your wigs girls, cause Vats is coming for them.:p

I refuse to comment on guy's stuff, cause there isn't enough offensive words to express what I'm feeling!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »

(Side point: I always wonder how to spell "professional" until I remember the scene from How I Met Your Mother) :D

OMG,, I Love everything. and an extra day. WooHoo. But seriously, the purple earner outfit, the gb hair and dress I'm chasing. definitely chasing. lol

Oh, Daf, what is the HIMYM episode of spelling professional? I love that show but lost the reference.

ETA: Is the 1st box usually 50 Points? If I remember they up things slightly with an extended weekend. Anyone remember the prize points?

Here's a little flashback for you, koko :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Omg I'm obsessed with the earnables! I love the purple, not sure about the box items what do you guys think? The top is nice but would make no sense without the flared trousers which I'm not crazy about!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I am so so happy the purple outfit is earnable! Kim looked absolutely gorgeous in it. I would definitely wear it IRL too!
    Also I really like the hair boys are getting this week. Hope girls will get a pretty earnable hairstyle this month too...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

Koko, if I remember correctly, it's 50, 200, 375 and 625. So overall just 25 points more than usual — if the amount wasn't changed in this update (I hope not).
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I'm really happy with the earnables! It's gorgeous :D
    Omg I'm obsessed with the earnables! I love the purple, not sure about the box items what do you guys think? The top is nice but would make no sense without the flared trousers which I'm not crazy about!
    I agree with you!
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    OMG I LOOOOOOOOVE THE EARNABLES! GB HAIR! I'M SHOOK! (wait... is that the way to use the new trend word lol)

Sorry the guy's outfit is getting more atrocious. Blue shoes, recolor of basic shoes. Shirt, mediocre. Hair, lopsided. Sunnies, badly made. Shoes, seriously spotted ones?! Ripped jeans, ok but should have been longer. Jacket, doesn't match the inner top. I can save my kstars.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay I knew that it was gonna be a gig event☺. I'm so happy that glu extended the day especially on memorial day. I luv all of Koko purple hues...hmm I'm wondering when glu will add those colors inside of the hair tab on the wardrobe.#gluimstillwaitingonyou:rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

Female_Rewards.png

Female_Gift_Box.png

I love the earnables and the flat gold sandals in the gift box... not crazy for the short flared pants.. it must be possible for the Glu artist to create a softer, longer, flowy pant without it looking like a stiff flare? Also, what's up with the hair? In the box it looks like it falls in front of the shoulder, but on Kalinda's doll it is behind. I'd love it more in front personally. Hmm..
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Does anyone have a picture of Kim wearing the outfit? Maybe that'll get me more excited for it, but I'm really glad it's a professional event with an extra day!
    And I'm so happy for Koko with all the purple, that was actually the first thing that popped into my head when I saw them :D
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    [video=youtube_share;DY_DF2Af3LM]https://youtu.be/DY_DF2Af3LM[/video]I'm so in love with theearnables, and i have to chase the Gb hair at least. I'm thrilled that the too comes off the gb pants. I'm going to win and wear the top with other longr pants. Lol floods over guys, let the hems down. Lo jmo. I'm picturing the gb hair with the while purple outfit. A chasing I will go.

Thsnk yiiu so much for the spoilers Kalinda, and thanks for the Purple glu. Happy dance.

[video=youtube_share;DY_DF2Af3LM]https://youtu.be/DY_DF2Af3LM[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary