Options

Weekend Event 5/26/2017- Happy Memorial Day Costa Rica Style

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Question... do reality shows count for these professional gig events? I saw someone on Facebook say they just do reality shows for the event. If they do count, I'm gonna seriously kick myself. I've been killing myself doing regular gigs hahaha.

Oh Angela, i feel bad for you. Wasted energy is such a let dow but..... you know now and we do have the extra day, so all is not lost. And now, you know for next time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    OMG I actually had all four items in my palette!

I probably should have just stuck with my free box, which was 40 k stars, and kept the profit, but I just can't resist trying to get bonus points, so I opened more.

9xJJ2dm.png?1

I was actually really hoping for the shoes but I missed those. The hair is pretty, but not really Everly's style. I'm posting a picture of her in it in the weekend fashion thread.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Oh Angela, i feel bad for you. Wasted energy is such a let dow but..... you know now and we do have the extra day, so all is not lost. And now, you know for next time.

I know! I've been tapping away all morning to get energy to finish these 8hr gigs when I could have been doing reality shows. :(
  • Options
    MinnowSapeMinnowSape Registered Users 5 Posts
    Posted in the wrong thread, sorry! But does the Blake Silver character with the LA Flippers make anyone else think of Don Sterling?
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    Bad luck this week. I really like the GB items, but I'm starting to run low on K-Stars so I'll probably stop.

ZbMuIyA.jpg

I had the exact same bad luck on my first pallette. It hurt even more because all 4 gb items were in my pallette and I still managed to pick 3 kash!!! 😭😭😭😭

I did a second pallette and opened the hair, the top, and 50 energy. I don't think I'll chase the shoes or pants. I think my doll looks odd in flats and although I like the pants, not enough to risk more kash.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MinnowSape wrote: »
    Posted in the wrong thread, sorry! But does the Blake Silver character with the LA Flippers make anyone else think of Don Sterling?

You aren't in the wrong thread it's the weekend, and you're asking a question so it's all good doll. If we haven't met, welcome to the forum. I think we have becaus I remember your name. Anyway now I'll go google Don Sterling, and start that gig and let you know. But. Um, who's blake silver? I haven't done that yet? Lol.

I'm just giddy with a holiday weekend. My house is filled with the aroma of pasta and cheese, and all's good. How is your weekend shaping up Minnow?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I know! I've been tapping away all morning to get energy to finish these 8hr gigs when I could have been doing reality shows. :(

Omg. Me too Angela. I also didn't know that. I'm nearly finished the event now though. So much easier to do reality shows than those 8 hr gigs.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Can someone please tell me the name of the first event gig? I can't seem to find it since I have so many undone gigs lined up in my task list.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can someone please tell me the name of the first event gig? I can't seem to find it since I have so many undone gigs lined up in my task list.
    Sure thing:
    1. Blake Silver's Party (3 hours)
    2. On the Court
    3. Team Building
    4. Swish
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Yay!! Can't believe I finished it so early.

P0b1RrH.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Awesome krystal!

It's 2x Kstars now, but I just watched a video on my iOS and only got 1 Kstars. Anyone else?
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sigh I can read, and I've done it 6 times now to make sure it's not a one-off error. It's so rare I even get to watch that many videos but to be shortchanged like this :(

5WBs6Lw.png
    qM7ifS2.png
    j7FyurE.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    SycamoreSycamore Registered Users 7 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sigh I can read, and I've done it 6 times now to make sure it's not a one-off error. It's so rare I even get to watch that many videos but to be shortchanged like this :(

5WBs6Lw.png
    qM7ifS2.png
    j7FyurE.png

It's happening to me, too :(
    GC: Sycamore261
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

5WBs6Lw.png
    qM7ifS2.png
    j7FyurE.png

Same in my game. False advertising ... :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same in my game. False advertising ... :(

I agree it is false advertising if they're gonna advertise something at least be specific about it instead of misleading us, there are plenty of people on Facebook complaining about the same thing Nai & Angeline
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Sure thing:
    1. Blake Silver's Party (3 hours)
    2. On the Court
    3. Team Building
    4. Swish

Ah thank you for listing this week's event gigs for me☺.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm not even getting any videos to watch! I always get at least 2/3 a day and it keeps saying there are none available! I'm on iOS too!
  • Options
    I just wish there more videos to watch . . . .

BBgi2Mg.jpg
  • Options
    I reached out to glu for clarification of the disparity in the doubling of stars, and will let you when I hear anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Thanks Koko I just got a video to watch and got 1 Kstar!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It's 2x Kstars now, but I just watched a video on my iOS and only got 1 Kstars. Anyone else?

Same thing happened to me this morning, Nai :(
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm not even getting any videos to watch! I always get at least 2/3 a day and it keeps saying there are none available! I'm on iOS too!

The same for me as well and when i do click it keeps taking me to the other options which btw doesn't even give you the stars you've earned.
  • Options
    I just did the 8 hour Service gif in SC London and it psyed out in event points and bonuses like any other 8 hour, but you can complete this 8 hour with just about 46 or so energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I finished the storyline and got the best outcome (50 bonus points) by choosing 'Talk to Dirk'. Weird to say, but Marcus and him made a cute couple, as for the Blake guy his look couldn't be more random in my game, my wish was to close my eyes while he was in the room XD.

The 2x star offer was working for me last night, need to check today though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me if there is usually a sale on k-stars around the time of the anniversary next month?
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me if there is usually a sale on k-gems around the time of the anniversary next month?

Yes, last year we had a professional weekend event with this amazing offer:

image_zpskqoe2glm.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yes, last year we had a professional weekend event with this amazing offer:

image_zpskqoe2glm.jpeg

Thank you so much LindaVB for that info. Time to start saving my money for this . . .
  • Options
    Thank you so much LindaVB for that info. Time to start saving my money for this . . .
    Yeah I'm saving too, haha! My birthday is a few weeks before the anniversary so I usually ask a few iTunes cards lol!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    That's right, we have a boatload of Gemini players, about twice as many.
    Lol. Gemini being the twins and all>..........I'm June first, when is yours again Linda, then we have Vats, we should make a birthday list. We'd need it like a calendar tho, unless I just gather the info from the thread and ....ok. No one needs to see my thought process (it's a wonderful/terrible thing to witness anyway. So.. give me a few minutes and then find the birthday thread and sign up.

Happy Sunday guys, unless you're an Aussie and then it's Memorial Day. Happy Monday Australia.

Oh, I haven't heard back about the single stars for videos. I also didn't check to see if it's still happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts

5WBs6Lw.png
    qM7ifS2.png
    j7FyurE.png

Same here but when i click on other offers it works!
    iOS