Options

Weekend Event - 6/2/17 June's 1st Weekend - Almost Summer

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Angela!
    Hope you are doing well on SYS event & Party event (if you still plays K&K)!
    Have a great day! :)

IMG_5744.jpg

I do! I'm actually done with the party event, still grinding with sys tho. Thank you for the kind wishes. :)
    astray wrote: »
    Happy Cake Day Angela!!!

de87245de499f3421e384e80b4d27f9c_zps54kwcugp.jpg

Beautiful. Love it astray! Thank you so much. :)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I do! I'm actually done with the party event, still grinding with sys tho. Thank you for the kind wishes. :)

Beautiful. Love it astray! Thank you so much. :)

You're welcome Angela :)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!! Hope you had a lovely day :D

happy-birthday-angela-5.png
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!! Hope you had a lovely day :D

happy-birthday-angela-5.png

Thank you SugarK! I've had a lovely day. Coming on here and seeing all these birthday wishes has made it so much better. :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy belated bday AngelaLauren❗☺

happy_birthday_sky_full_of_balloons.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I recently changed my doll's in game name. When I started the game, I stupidly used my real full name in the game. I wanted to just use the first name so Maria or Simon won't call my dolls by their full names every time they call. I have been on A+++ #1 for a long time, so I gave myself a 4th mini-comeback by changing their names. They are now on the #100s ranking list. Maybe that's why you couldn't find them ... dropped too far ... haha. But, I'm coming back up. Note to whoever wants to change the in game name: Do it when you do the comebacks that you drop to 0 fans. :)

Same here. I've used my actual full name on my first doll when I first started playing too. Then, later on I've changed my doll's in game name to Carol Davida. I'm kinda obsessed with musical celeb stage names in rl:cool:. At the time, I didn't wait till a comeback to do it. My doll was a newbie d-lister celebrity when she lost her fans.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Happy belated birthday AngelaLauren!

May your life be always filled with laughter, loud music and sweet cakes, just as today!

bday%20card_zpsvn7pu0gz.jpg

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Same here. I've used my actual full name on my first doll when I first started playing too. Then, later on I've changed my doll's in game name to Carol Davida. I'm kinda obsessed with musical celeb stage names in rl:cool:. At the time, I didn't wait till a comeback to do it. My doll was a newbie d-lister celebrity when she lost her fans.

Ha .. celeb stage names ..
    My given name is in a foreign language and people can't pronounce it so I use English name in the states. I have so many different English names, for formal use/ friends & family/ business/ game play ... Jon once said to me, are you a celebrity or what? so many names! LOL! I don't care about losing fans. In just a couple of party events, I will be back up. :)

Speaking of names, I don't know how to guess NPC's names correctly because I didn't grow up in the states and can't distinguish what name is used for a certain ethnicity. I always turn to Jon and he can always get it right. :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    about the guessing....my iOS game it is always the 2nd choice, and for both androids it is always the 1st choice. I thought it was like that for everyone. (or I might have it wrong, the ios might always be the top choice.) You mean all 3 games are kray kray like that? and you can't go by ethnicity and names matching. Irish is traditionally fairer skin and often red hair. Bridget is an Irish Name, as is Callahan I've met black Bridget Callahans for example so you can't always go by that.
    Wow, I have to go meet some NPCs and check. It's seriously not always the # choice for everyone?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I didn't know that. I have to give it a try to see if that's the case in my game. Thanks for sharing. :)

Edit: Just tried it, nope, it doesn't work that way in my game. :( That's okay, one game is at the max level and doesn't care to earn XP points anymore. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Happy belated bday AngelaLauren❗☺

happy_birthday_sky_full_of_balloons.gif
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday AngelaLauren!

May your life be always filled with laughter, loud music and sweet cakes, just as today!

bday%20card_zpsvn7pu0gz.jpg

Thank you guys! So sweet. I really appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    I think it's safe to say I'm not gonna finish the event seeing as though I only just got the shoes now. I don't get it. I tried so many different outfits and lost on them all. So frustrating. :confused::mad:
  • Options
    I think it's safe to say I'm not gonna finish the event seeing as though I only just got the shoes now. I don't get it. I tried so many different outfits and lost on them all. So frustrating. :confused::mad:

Angela, did you start working on the weekend gigs? Seems you don't get event points from the first or second gig, but the 3rd gig gives you points if you choose the charity event and then you get extra points when Maria calls you to say you made a good choice. I'm not sure exactly how many, because I was already finished with the event, but I'm sure it would be enough to get you to the end. If it isn't you still have today to submit a few more rounds.

Good luck doll, I know how frustrating it is not to get that last item! Been there lots of times. Sending good vibes your way :o

EDIT: 800th POST FOR ME!! YAY!! lol :cool:
  • Options
    Angela do you have this outfit, i see that you have one of the VIP hairs, if so try this style it's what I won all of my submissions with. I want to help you at least get the dress. :)KKH_Screenshot_1497382182361_zpserfdt1lr.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Yay for you!!

9Z5GHoi.gif

I don't even know how I got to 3.5k, I think I talk too much lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Shame on me, but my addiction level is so big that I'm able to guess all NPCs names on my game lol.

This is totally random, they don't have ethnicity nor there's the 'right' button to go, but you can use your imagination to create their backgrounds.:o

Bort is British for example, a Londoner to be more specific, since I met him at the Tulip Club at the first time and he still hangs out a lot there...If someday he disappears from all of properties, sure I'll find him at Tulip!

I went to Vegas with Sarah at the last gig and there wasn't any punishment, just got less bonus points, 30 to be exact.

Yay Sugar! Let's establish a goal of 1000 posts in the next 2 months?! Ready, set , go!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Don't give up yet. Try to finish the weekend gigs and make sure you choose to do charity event that gives you 50 event points total in the end. Is your FB name Angie? and you are playing on iOS? I have a friend request but not sure if that's you. If it's you, let me see if I can see you in the game. Wear the outfit you submitted, I will open my two games and hunt for your look. Gotta help the birthday girl! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Shame on me, but my addiction level is so big that I'm able to guess all NPCs names on my game lol.

This is totally random, they don't have ethnicity nor there's the 'right' button to go, but you can use your imagination to create their backgrounds.:o

Bort is British for example, a Londoner to be more specific, since I met him at the Tulip Club at the first time and he still hangs out a lot there...If someday he disappears from all of properties, sure I'll find him at Tulip!

I went to Vegas with Sarah at the last gig and there wasn't any punishment, just got less bonus points, 30 to be exact.

Yay Sugar! Let's establish a goal of 1000 posts in the next 2 months?! Ready, set , go!

I don't know, that's what Jon told me how he guesses the NPC's name right.
    I love some of my loyal NPC friends in the game. They really become my doll's best friends. No matter how many times I delete them, I can always find them in the same location and add them back. :)

Congrats Sugar!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    If it's you, let me see if I can see you in the game. Wear the outfit you submitted, I will open my two games and hunt for your look. Gotta help the birthday girl!

That's a good idea Angeline! If I can see what you're submitting I'll search for you too Angela ;)

Thanks Vatsy :o I'll try my best!!
    Yay for you!!
    I don't even know how I got to 3.5k, I think I talk too much lol.

Thanks Nai :D Can't be that, some talk WAY more than you do .... just sayin :p lol
    Congrats Sugar!

Thanks Angeline ;) It's not a HUGE accomplishment, but I just noticed it after I posted Angela and I thought, sheeeeeesh I must talk a lot LOL
  • Options
    Angela, did you start working on the weekend gigs? Seems you don't get event points from the first or second gig, but the 3rd gig gives you points if you choose the charity event and then you get extra points when Maria calls you to say you made a good choice. I'm not sure exactly how many, because I was already finished with the event, but I'm sure it would be enough to get you to the end. If it isn't you still have today to submit a few more rounds.

Good luck doll, I know how frustrating it is not to get that last item! Been there lots of times. Sending good vibes your way :o

Thanks for the good vibes. :)

I just started on the second gig seeing as though I've been busy celebrating my birthday weekend. I'm out right now, but as soon as I get home, I'll go tapping around to collect energy and finish the gig as quick as possible. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get to the third and get those event points.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    Angela do you have this outfit, i see that you have one of the VIP hairs, if so try this style it's what I won all of my submissions with. I want to help you at least get the dress. :)

KKH_Screenshot_1496419366414_zps8wf7exzn.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have any of those items. I'm trying to make the best out of what I have because I don't have a lot of items.
  • Options
    Don't give up yet. Try to finish the weekend gigs and make sure you choose to do charity event that gives you 50 event points total in the end. Is your FB name Angie? and you are playing on iOS? I have a friend request but not sure if that's you. If it's you, let me see if I can see you in the game. Wear the outfit you submitted, I will open my two games and hunt for your look. Gotta help the birthday girl! :p

I am iOS player and yes. My Facebook name is Angie Lauren. As I said, I just started the second gig now and when I get the time I'll go tapping to collect energy go finish the gig asap. I really appreciate everyone trying to help! I'm definitely going to grind til the last minute to get as many event points as possible. I'd really like to get the hair but I don't know if that's feasible at this point.
  • Options
    Ok, I see you in my game. Is this the look you are submitting?
    By the way, don't know if you know this already, don't forget to tap your pets, they give you a few event points, too. In my game, I get 2 points per day from them. Not many but you don't want to be just a few points short to the finish line. And make sure you submit your last look tonight at least 4 hr before the event time ends. You won't be able to submit a look if you have less than 4 hr event time left. Go search for your look, now, good luck! :)

IMG_5745.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_or12j8Hth61qfvh9po1_540.jpg

After losing all of friday I ended up doing ok enough that I finished around 2:00am EST last night, largely thanks in part to getting the box shirt in my free box

A weekend event with hardly any points is odd but works enough in this case I guess LOL

Good luck to everyone else still finishing!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Ok, I see you in my game. Is this the look you are submitting?
    By the way, don't know if you know this already, don't forget to tap your pets, they give you a few event points, too. In my game, I get 2 points per day from them. Not many but you don't want to be just a few points short to the finish line. And make sure you submit your last look tonight at least 4 hr before the event time ends. You won't be able to submit a look if you have less than 4 hr event time left. Go search for your look, now, good luck! :)

IMG_5745.jpg

Thanks for voting for me! I actually won this time. I'm using the same look so fingers crossed I'll win again. I really appreciate all the help. I'm going to start the third gig soon and I'll get those event points. I'm actually thinking maybe I could finish this thing! The hair is 220 points right?

Btw - I'm so jealous you got the gb dress! It's adorable and looks great on your doll. :)
  • Options
    Just saw it's 225 actually. I'll totally be able to do this I think. :)
  • Options
    Just saw it's 225 actually. I'll totally be able to do this I think. :)
    Have faith Angela you can do it. :)
  • Options
    Thanks to the help of all you lovely people, I managed to finish the event! And with 4 hours to spare as well. Had to spend a few k-stars but I'm happy. I just wanna shoutout to SugarK, astray, and Angeline! You girls and guy gave me really great advice that helped me finish the event, and I appreciate it so so so much! Again, thank you. :)

9E280425-B6BA-432A-AB24-5BD6F48E5187.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations Angela. I love that hair. Wear it well. This has been a great weekend. I love the bonus points. TBH I would not have been able to finish otherwise.

Thank you glu, and Angela........

Congrat1.gif

Let's bring out the Lucky Glitter Ponies!

GlitterPon.gif

And finally........a day after Birthday Cake. If you never eat cake all year......your birthday is a time for cake. And it must be yesterday somewhere. :)
    happy-birthday-animated-cake.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks to the help of all you lovely people, I managed to finish the event! And with 4 hours to spare as well. Had to spend a few k-stars but I'm happy. I just wanna shoutout to SugarK, astray, and Angeline! You girls and guy gave me really great advice that helped me finish the event, and I appreciate it so so so much! Again, thank you. :)

9E280425-B6BA-432A-AB24-5BD6F48E5187.png

You're welcome Angela, I'm glad you finished.