Options

Weekend Event - 6/2/17 June's 1st Weekend - Almost Summer

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks to the help of all you lovely people, I managed to finish the event! And with 4 hours to spare as well. Had to spend a few k-stars but I'm happy. I just wanna shoutout to SugarK, astray, and Angeline! You girls and guy gave me really great advice that helped me finish the event, and I appreciate it so so so much! Again, thank you. :)

WTG girl!!! I'm so happy you were able to finish :D We look great in our matching hairstyles :cool:

LltqOC.jpg
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks to the help of all you lovely people, I managed to finish the event! And with 4 hours to spare as well. Had to spend a few k-stars but I'm happy. I just wanna shoutout to SugarK, astray, and Angeline! You girls and guy gave me really great advice that helped me finish the event, and I appreciate it so so so much! Again, thank you. :)

Yay! You made it! Congrats!!! So happy for you!
    Btw - I'm so jealous you got the gb dress! It's adorable and looks great on your doll. :)

I got lucky! I was super happy when I saw the dress in my free gift box. It is the only gift box item I want this week. My KStars are saved. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay! You made it! Congrats!!! So happy for you!

I got lucky! I was super happy when I saw the dress in my free gift box. It is the only gift box item I want this week. My KStars are saved. :p

I got the GB trousers for Lucas and an item (a dress) you can win if you open the boxes on a daily for Gabby. I really wanted that dress and hair but only the hair and heels were in my box. On a good note, it'll be in a throwback box some day. :)
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    WTG girl!!! I'm so happy you were able to finish :D We look great in our matching hairstyles :cool:

LltqOC.jpg

Yes we do! We're working it. :p
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

9E280425-B6BA-432A-AB24-5BD6F48E5187.png

So glad you were able to finish, it wouldn't have been right on your birthday weekend to not to! Hope you had a lovely one!

I actually did pretty well this weekend and must thank Glu for not making the point total too ridiculous.

The earnable hair is so cheerleader Mom, but I do like it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College