Options

v7.1 ~ There is an Update on the Horizon!

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thrilled to see the thaw party! Congrats guys you deserve!
    Hey, same here! I’ve completed all the storylines in my game and after this update I only got two new ones – RT’s birthday and Skylar’s modeling event + additional storyline with Simon’s MOTY award, which was added later on. That’s all. No quest with Julio, no quest associated with Brooklyn’s new building (but I guess it’s a VIP one?..). I’ve also never had a chance to visit that hotel in New Delhi – it was a storyline that other people got several updates ago, but I haven’t.
    Actually, I’ve noticed that there is always 3 or so storylines (minus the VIP ones) being added with each update while I’m only receiving 2. Why?? And no, the vow renewal storyline isn’t the case Vats, I completed it a long time ago and I still didn’t receive that storyline with Julio :(So, are these storylines for VIPs only or what? Can someone please confirm?.. Sorry for the long rant.

I appreciate a lot this info Anastasia, sorry that we are in the same boat!

Ok let's take a step back and see if we are at the same page...

Koko mentioned Julio's story is the same of New Delhi's hotel.

My first story with Julio started at Papagayo's hotel and the gig involved shooting a soap opera.

Bilal and Pez mentioned a second story where we shoot a movie with him.

Anastasia and I didn't get the movie story.

Gathering all this info I presume that the Julio's second storyline where we shoot a MOVIE starts at New Delhi's hotel.

Are all of us talking about the same story, right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thrilled to see the thaw party! Congrats guys you deserve!

I appreciate a lot this info Anastasia, sorry that we are in the same boat!

Ok let's take a step back and see if we are at the same page...

Koko mentioned Julio's story is the same of New Delhi's hotel.

My first story with Julio started at Papagayo's hotel and the gig involved shooting a soap opera.

Bilal and Pez mentioned a second story where we shoot a movie with him.

Anastasia and I didn't get the movie story.

Gathering all this info I presume that the Julio's second storyline where we shoot a MOVIE starts at New Delhi's hotel.

Are all of us talking about the same story, right?

Yes, yes and yes. This is it. We are indeed in the same boat and that is very strange. Why didn't we recieve these storylines? Is it a known bug or what?.. Anyways, I already sent a ticket to support, waiting for their answer now.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, my bad. I CONFUSED MY SEXY j men. The india hotel was juan maybe? We had to meet there we were costars in something, after that meeting there was bad publicity, paps said we were having an affair, and we had to work our way out of that. Ring any bells. I used to have it say "i'm terrible with names, forgive me" in my signature. So, do you know the story I'n talking about now? Was it Juan?

(See, now julio was my first boyfriend. I was 4 hears younger than my brother, and julio was His friend and always over. He played doctor, but thats in the book. Lol. So at 3 i was smitten. I ran into him when I was 20, we nodded at each other and said hi, but you could cut the tension with a knife. I was really glad i was tan and scantily dressed that day. To quote Paris ~It was hot. Lol. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hey Vats! Customer care finally got back to me today and this is what they told me about this situation:
    Screenshot_2017-08-04-16-23-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-04-16-24-11.png
    So I guess it was all random then. Does that mean that we will get these quests later? :confused:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey Vats! Customer care finally got back to me today and this is what they told me about this situation:

So I guess it was all random then. Does that mean that we will get these quests later? :confused:

Hey Anastasia_V - please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    More spoilers:

The next update will include a new location, new clothes and a new business to run!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.