Options

v7.1 ~ There is an Update on the Horizon!

Comments

• Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Yes Koko. It's right next to the Nars make up;

IMG_0424.jpg

which eyes are these. they're beautiful!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Khant wrote: »
    which eyes are these. they're beautiful!

Khant, I think those eyes come with the contour kit.
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Khant, I think those eyes come with the contour kit.

Ahhhh...now I'm bummed I cant purchase the whole set with kstars. They're gorgeous!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Khant wrote: »
    Ahhhh...now I'm bummed I cant purchase the whole set with kstars. They're gorgeous!

I hear ya. The eyes ALMOST swayed me into buying it but I HATE how the cheeks are not blended at all :( Ruined the whole look for me so I'll skip it
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm apparently done with this update gigs and I noticed that there's still a locked building at Brooklyn... Is this a New Delhi's hotel situation all over again?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Have you done the Model and Monster storyline? The hotel in New Delhi was unlocked with that one. I'm doing the movie with Julio now, hoping we'll have access to the new building too.

But so far I'm enjoying the update. Wish they add more tattoos for the guys as well! And I love the hair salon, thanks for making it possible to furnish it with cash as well.

Also thanks for adding the thumbnail to RT's phone calls and tweets. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Glad you're enjoying the update buddy!

Since New Delhi was introduced in 2014(?!), I never got the chance to enter the hotel, it's permanently locked for me. Can't remember of the gigs by name as you do Bilal, I clean up them and forget about them forever lol.

Julio's movie? If this storyline belongs to 7.1, definitely didn't got this one. My last storyline was RT's B'day...

I didn't completed the renewal quest, could possibly this fact be blocking recent storylines?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Yes, there's a new Julio storyline where you have a promo photoshoot together then film a movie co-starring with him (I believe the movie was called Crimson Heat). I worked on it at the same time I was working on RT's birthday storyline. I did complete the vow renewal storyline well before all of this, though.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Hello all, I'm sure this has already been mentioned here, but I'm very late to the party so was just wondering if someone could help me out - does anyone know if, when you buy the package deal, the cheek contouring can be separate from the new eyes? I really like the cheeks, but think my doll's eyes look too squinty with the new effect! Also, does anyone know if the contouring will be available to buy separately once the offer has finished? Trying to decide whether to invest before my time is up!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm sure this has already been mentioned here, but I'm very late to the party so was just wondering if someone could help me out - does anyone know if, when you buy the package deal, the cheek contouring can be separate from the new eyes? I really like the cheeks, but think my doll's eyes look too squinty with the new effect! Also, does anyone know if the contouring will be available to buy separately once the offer has finished? Trying to decide whether to invest before my time is up!

No it won't be and I'm thinking it's like that because of how it looks on kim Kardashian in real life tbh cause if you go on her website and see how it looks on her the way it looks on your doll it looks like that on her so I think that's probably why.
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    Yes, there's a new Julio storyline where you have a promo photoshoot together then film a movie co-starring with him (I believe the movie was called Crimson Heat). I worked on it at the same time I was working on RT's birthday storyline. I did complete the vow renewal storyline well before all of this, though.

Thanks for this info Pez!

I got just two new the storylines, RT's B'day and one involving Chase/Skylar.

See that Glu? The renewal quest is blocking the storylines, since this quest is kinda optional, it shouldn't hinder our progress.

I'm not doing that quest until Koko's dolls to unfreeze and be able to dress up to the ceremony. Please fix that or #thawthedolls!

I definitely am interested on filming a movie with Julio, hope this time he lost his underwear!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats, you will be disappointed when you do the vow renewal.
    My two dolls can see each other's current looks so I dressed Angeline up for the ceremony in Jon's game.
    When they arrived Waikiki to talk to the wedding planner?, Angeline was wearing the dress I wanted her to wear for the ceremony.

IMG_1907.jpg

Then, when the ceremony started, Angeline's dress changed to the default dress we had for the wedding in Florence. I was disappointed to see that because I also planned on her wearing a different dress for the reception but it didn't work either. She still showed up with the default dress to the reception. :(

IMG_1929.jpg

P.S. Everly & Travor were our maid of honor & best man in the picture. I hope you guys don't mind. Your dolls happened to have the perfect outfits for our ceremony at the time. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for this info Pez!

I got just two new the storylines, RT's B'day and one involving Chase/Skylar.

See that Glu? The renewal quest is blocking the storylines, since this quest is kinda optional, it shouldn't hinder our progress.

I'm not doing that quest until Koko's dolls to unfreeze and be able to dress up to the ceremony. Please fix that or #thawthedolls!

I definitely am interested on filming a movie with Julio, hope this time he lost his underwear!:p

Lol lost his underwear and I agree unfreeze the dolls Vats is still wearing the SYS outfit in my game.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Angeline that Jon's ceremony didn't went as planned. I don't know which tuxedo is the default one in guy's case. Did you tried to rent Angeline's dress?

I cant' believe that astray! I swear he wore those clothes for 2 seconds, why he got stuck on those, just why?!:(

Anyway, Vats invited Lucas to see his newly purchased house in Brooklyn today:

aHRQNri.gif

Maria offered the 'great' deal of getting back 1 k-star+300xp points+5 energy bolts! Sweet!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    More Feedback on the latest update:
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Serpentguns viewpost-right.png
    Hi Dolls! Serpentguns here or Jeremy my real name something that's always bother me is that our dolls are not as pretty as the banner dolls! I would pay so much money to look like these dolls I hope you dolls agree with me and maybe if we start to petition to change our dolls to a more pretty look glu will listin to us :rolleyes: anyway that's it dolls but I know that I would love the game so much more! If our dolls looked more like them :)

I put this here, because with the latest update, we did get more choices in facial/make up features. The team really wants us to love our dolls and the game, and they're always picking up even little things from what we say, and in an update or two or three depending on the level of complication, it's there.

I hope they can give a little extra zing as an option, but please realize an artist can do so much more with a still or static image than an animated one. Imagine the banner as being one frame. (It is really) You can really zone in on it and include a little hint of a smile, or a cheshire cat grin, one frame of detailed eye lashes, or conturing. But we don't want our dolls to be unblinking stationary objects. We want them to be as alive and animated as possible. The dolls have the advantage and appeal of being these moving images. The flat image of the banner is merely trying to capture some of that animation. Anyway, if possible could the next update have a little more Kim-Pretty as an option for all her die hard fans? Just a smidge, right Serpent?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry Angeline that Jon's ceremony didn't went as planned. I don't know which tuxedo is the default one in guy's case. Did you tried to rent Angeline's dress?

No I didn't. I thought I had it all planned out. The rental price should be Ka$h not KStars. After all, you can only wear it at the ceremony. Or, let us buy it back with a reduced price (deduct the rental price).

This is guy's default suit: Who wears no socks at your own wedding?! :(
    Glu, I really like the new suits and shoes with socks that you added in this vow renewal update. But I'm disappointed that the default suit didn't change to one of the new ones. This vow renewal thing will be so much more fun if it's introduced after Glu solves the frozen issue. But in the meantime, at least give us the new default suit/ dress.

IMG_4446.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Now that is a petition I can get behind: socks for guys
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Are we still sharing wedding photos? I had Vats & Carol at mine a few weeks ago, during the dating event -

tumblr_osugabAfyj1swz9zro2_1280.png

It was hard to choose but I went with the two friends who's head to toe looks I liked best that weekend LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This looks more like a case of domestic violence to me than a make-up..
    Or are our dolls taking up boxing soon?

Screenshot_2017-07-27-11-03-58.jpg

Maybe I am just not fashion forward enough...
    Android
  • Options
    Kim wore pink during her boxing match.
    article-1225163-07142356000005DC-857_468x600.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That was a perfect weekend to do vow renewal. The event items were just perfect for the ceremony. I did mine on that weekend, too. I had Amy's doll, Madison, at the reception in Angeline's game. :)

IMG_7988.jpg
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Are we still sharing wedding photos? I had Vats & Carol at mine a few weeks ago, during the dating event -
    It was hard to choose but I went with the two friends who's head to toe looks I liked best that weekend LOL
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    This looks more like a case of domestic violence to me than a make-up..
    Or are our dolls taking up boxing soon?

Screenshot_2017-07-27-11-03-58.jpg
    Maybe I am just not fashion forward enough...

For us to play Chinese opera? What did I do to my doll?! LOL! :p

IMG_7993.jpg

Got another one, we can do modern Japanese Geisha look!

IMG_8003.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HAHA!

I don't get it either, but when I was playing around after the update, I kinda liked this look, with the paler pink. I see myself buying it during BF sale.

W2zNhEp.jpg

Apparently it's called blush dr aping. I don't know what to think of other colors though.

Draped-Blush.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Angeline! I'm glad that lately we're getting more shoes with socks!

Oh no SoundsP, no more petitions! We have hashtags!

Congratulations on the vows renewal Andrzej! Glad you invited Vats! Remember that you guys always can reach me if you need that my doll get dress up for any occasion!

Hahaha I died here with Rumpel's post!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats, you will be disappointed when you do the vow renewal.
    My two dolls can see each other's current looks so I dressed Angeline up for the ceremony in Jon's game.
    When they arrived Waikiki to talk to the wedding planner?, Angeline was wearing the dress I wanted her to wear for the ceremony.

IMG_1907.jpg

Then, when the ceremony started, Angeline's dress changed to the default dress we had for the wedding in Florence. I was disappointed to see that because I also planned on her wearing a different dress for the reception but it didn't work either. She still showed up with the default dress to the reception. :(

IMG_1929.jpg

P.S. Everly & Travor were our maid of honor & best man in the picture. I hope you guys don't mind. Your dolls happened to have the perfect outfits for our ceremony at the time. :)

Angeline, I'm SO PLEASED Everly got to help at your wedding! I specifically put her in that dress because you asked on the forum if any dolls could do it for your wedding and I was really hoping it would work out!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Angeline, I'm SO PLEASED Everly got to help at your wedding! I specifically put her in that dress because you asked on the forum if any dolls could do it for your wedding and I was really hoping it would work out!

Oh ... that's so sweet of you. Thanks for making our vow renewal perfect. I was being cheap and not willing to rent the dress. I sped through the vow renewal storyline that weekend, hoping one of my friends would still have that gift box dress on. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Love the MOTY trophy on Simon's desk! :o Wish it was tappable as well.

qwHvTpB.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Congrats Bilal. I haven't finished that task yet, but maybe next time Willow perches on his desk....well...heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Glad you're enjoying the update buddy!

Since New Delhi was introduced in 2014(?!), I never got the chance to enter the hotel, it's permanently locked for me. Can't remember of the gigs by name as you do Bilal, I clean up them and forget about them forever lol.

Julio's movie? If this storyline belongs to 7.1, definitely didn't got this one. My last storyline was RT's B'day...

I didn't completed the renewal quest, could possibly this fact be blocking recent storylines?!
    Hey, same here! I’ve completed all the storylines in my game and after this update I only got two new ones – RT’s birthday and Skylar’s modeling event + additional storyline with Simon’s MOTY award, which was added later on. That’s all. No quest with Julio, no quest associated with Brooklyn’s new building (but I guess it’s a VIP one?..). I’ve also never had a chance to visit that hotel in New Delhi – it was a storyline that other people got several updates ago, but I haven’t.
    Actually, I’ve noticed that there is always 3 or so storylines (minus the VIP ones) being added with each update while I’m only receiving 2. Why?? And no, the vow renewal storyline isn’t the case Vats, I completed it a long time ago and I still didn’t receive that storyline with Julio :(

So, are these storylines for VIPs only or what? Can someone please confirm?..

Sorry for the long rant.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Well, the storyline with julio IS the same as the Hotel in India, you meet there with him. But every game progresses at it's own pace. If you have completed all your storyline, and haven't met Julio then send a ticket to Support telling them what you are missing, and let them take a look at your game for you.

It is the only sure way to know if you have something blocked or not. Sorry this is happening, and if there is a task in Brooklyn, I'm not there yet. I'm way behind. lol. I did go to Brooklyn, bought the home and I'm waiting to buy the salon when we have our next VIP. but support is the best way to check your game. good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary