Options

Update WishTank.*************7.2 OUT NOW

Comments

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    The new hairstyle in the featured section has me drooling! So wish I didn't spend all my K stars over the weekend. I love hairstyles that are most like my own IRL hair (long, straight and black) so this is definitely one I'm gonna add to to collection. I also couldn't help myself and immediately bought the pineapple dress, also in the featured section. I love pineapples!

HOLD THE DOLL UP! THERE'S A PINEAPPLE DRESS?

I'm SO excited, omg. Pineapples are everything
    Is that a baby hippo at the house? oh my. oh my my my.

A baby hippo, omg. I want it
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Android update is out!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Baby hippo! Ahhh, he is so cute. Has anyone bought him yet? Is he walkable? I so hope he is. Also, someone post the story-line VIP items so we can see! I let my VIP expire for now, but I know the guys get a blazer for the bronze tier reward. I want that lion tattoo so bad for them, but I don't want to pay $50 to get it early, eesh.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Love the geometric patterns and bright colors on some of the new closet items! The cash green mirrored sunglasses and the cash short black top are already mine :cool:

The house has a beautiful view! It costs $185,000. Here's the pet baby hippo, 80 K-stars:

rzJGEZ5.png

(Don't know if it's walkable yet -- gonna wait a while to see if Maria offers a luxe goal)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Love the new straight long hair, and the long-ish floppy hair that was previously in the VIP section is my current favorite hair in the game (that I have anyway...).

The design for the South Africa location is gorgeous. The designers have really outdone themselves. Might be time to update some of the older streets like SoHo and Tribeca because they're so lackluster compared to the newer locales. :)
    *iOS*
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Loooved the new items, they're so cool. I also love Misty's dress but it's gonna have to wait because I'm broke stars-wise lol. I can't wait to try out the vineyard! So many calls are coming from Maria and Simon haha. Back to the new items again, they're so good ahhh
    CeceFord wrote: »
    The design for the South Africa location is gorgeous. The designers have really outdone themselves.

I completely agree to this, it's beautiful. :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Love the geometric patterns and bright colors on some of the new closet items! The cash green mirrored sunglasses and the cash short black top are already mine :cool:

The house has a beautiful view! It costs $185,000. Here's the pet baby hippo, 80 K-stars:

rzJGEZ5.png

This little guy is adorable, oh my.
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I love all of the new items especially the rose patch skirt and white blouse. Not to mention the idea of owning a winery is so cool! I haven't checked out Misty's pop up shop yet, but Cape Town is gorgeous! Too broke to buy the house though :(
    iOS platform
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Had to get the pineapple dress (only $5000 Kash was it?). I guess I'm not the only one who loved it!

JI5LDkD.png?1

Love the hippo! Waiting for Maria, but she almost always just brings up buying furniture and clothes I don't like.

Anyone know what creature this is?

l8StASO.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    I think it's a capybara?
    *iOS*
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's called a hyrax
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    OMGGGG CAPE TOWN???? I LOVE IT!!!!

As soon as I updated the game, I hopped into my private jet and flew over to Cape Town and bought the house. I absolutely love it. It's one of my new favourite places for sure!

The items are stunning aswell. I love the African influences. Can't wait to see what kind of items we get in the next events! I ADORE the snake on the preview pic!

Well done, Glu!
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance Amazon gets the update earlier than usual? I notice the featured items box is missing but I'm not holding my breath that I actually get something today. I'd like that pineapple dress and also some storylines to do.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Guys, is it just me or the bengal kitten from Downtown LA home became untappable after this update?
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Guys, is it just me or the bengal kitten from Downtown LA home became untappable after this update?

I notice this quite often right after major updates. Usually it resolves itself within a few hours. Like, the 4-hour timer since I last visited all of my pets should be up, and they all should be available to tap again, but for whatever reason certain pets get an extra few hours delay. I'm never sure why that is. Hopefully it resolves by the end of the day for you like it always has for me.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Pez wrote: »
    I notice this quite often right after major updates. Usually it resolves within a few hours. Like, the 4-hour timer since I last visited all of my pets should be up, and they all should be available to tap again, but for whatever reason certain pets get an extra few hours delay. I'm never sure why that is. Hopefully it resolves by the end of the day for you like it always has for me.

I hope you're right! I'll keep an eye on him then :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I just wanna say Glu did an amazing job with this update! Cape Town is gorgeous. I haven't bought the house yet, as I'm still saving up, but it's definitely next on my list. The vineyard is also super charming.

In other news, I couldn't resist the new shop Kim's closet offer. I told myself I wouldn't spend anymore money but it was just calling to me. With the extra K stars that gave me, I immediately bought the hair I wanted. I'm in love with my doll all over again!

KI5u1uJ.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Right over those mountains are the native fishing villages being pushed out by corruption so developers can build more luxury homes for white people, right?
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Glu! Finally a destination in Africa :)
    I'm in love with everything :D The African prints, designs, EVERYTHING!

The whole outfit in the pop up store was a little underwhelming for me. So won't be getting it :)

Can we just sit down and discuss how the glass house is perfection! Always wanted a house for myself like that URL <3 So thanks for making that possible game wise lol
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Baby hippo! Ahhh, he is so cute. Has anyone bought him yet? Is he walkable? I so hope he is. Also, someone post the story-line VIP items so we can see! I let my VIP expire for now, but I know the guys get a blazer for the bronze tier reward. I want that lion tattoo so bad for them, but I don't want to pay $50 to get it early, eesh.

Skylar unfortunately the hippo isn't walkable :(
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Skylar unfortunately the hippo isn't walkable :(

This is the saddest news ever, Stefan!!
  • Options
    I just wanna say Glu did an amazing job with this update! Cape Town is gorgeous. I haven't bought the house yet, as I'm still saving up, but it's definitely next on my list. The vineyard is also super charming.

In other news, I couldn't resist the new shop Kim's closet offer. I told myself I wouldn't spend anymore money but it was just calling to me. With the extra K stars that gave me, I immediately bought the hair I wanted. I'm in love with my doll all over again!

KI5u1uJ.jpg

Ahh your doll looks so stunning with her new hair! Now I can't wait to purchase it, too :D
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    This is the saddest news ever, Stefan!!

I know right!
    I felt bad too Skylar :(
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ms2y6sv.jpg

I'm VIP Bronze and got a call to do a gig at Pop Glam Australia and after this dress was in my closet

and bummer, the update didn't bring back my rapid recharge :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh my god. My twins are twins again. Vatsy....give Kat s minute. She'll slip into something a little prettier. Androids have been mthawed. I'm gong to drop here and now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's great news about your Android dolls!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    We're aware that there's an issue with gifting new items from the 7.2 update and we're working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

KI5u1uJ.jpg

Oh my God! She's absolutely stunning! <33
    Now I really want to buy it, too! Haha, it's gorgeous. I absolutely love how she looks! :o
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ms2y6sv.jpg

I'm VIP Bronze and got a call to do a gig at Pop Glam Australia and after this dress was in my closet

Yayyy! Me too! Isn't it gorgeous? I LOVE this dress so much! <3 It's like the perfect mix between CHIC and colorful! <3
    --
    I just want to thank Glu, too for all of their amazing job! This update, from the new location to the new items is absolutely gorgeous! Everything is amazing and I can't wait for these new goals I'm getting either! So exciting! <3
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So glad to hear the androids are unfrozen, Koko!

And Kayla-- wow, that dress is gorgeous! I'm jealous of your VIP subscription!

Bummer about that hippo not being walkable, but I agree, that new home is really nice.

I'm also looking forward to owning the vineyard! Anyone know how much it's going to cost/the payout yet?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Here is the hair, bracelet and dress you get with gold VIP. Please let me know if this image is too big! It looks ok on my iPad but I don't want to mess up the margins for other browsers.

IMG_0438.jpg
    *iOS*