Options

KK:H Weekday Event 8/14/17 - It's a 5 Star Professional!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
5_Star_Weekday.jpg

Hey hey hey. We're having another
5 Star Professional Event. It's a KK:H Weekday Event.
It starts tomorrow and you can tap tap tap your way to fun and prizes.

I'm betting it's the 3 GB and a TB. How about you?

tumblr_o04t16_S8jv1s4hjb0o1_500.gif

Are you ready to accept the challenge ahead of you?
To scrounge from energy when you have none?
To keep checking your energy level to see if you have enough for another reality show?

giphy.gif

And, will you take your phone to the bathroom with you if you need to tap a little?
1485442282-tumblr-nnt1bzig691qk08n1o1-500.gif

That's right . You heard me, don't act all innocent Kim. We all do it.
Don't be embarrassed Doll.

113e8a84-e460-43c7-ad07-4063197746dc.gif

Ok, we'll just let everyone in and you'll kick everything off right?

kim-k-bring-it-on.gif
Ok, so remember, when it comes to tapping you need a good fast beat you can tap to.
Here's one of my favorites. What do you listen to while you tap?

But now, it's down to business...

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    Kimmie take us out as only you can.

giphy.gif

Thread's Open!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I love the professional weeks makes getting to a TB box so much easier than parties which I struggle with big time. I dunno about you guys but Im loving the extra day to complete week events makes it so much easier. Loving the opening too Koko getting me pumped for the week ahead.
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Hope we will get something more than a mid-week hihihi ��
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'm loving the fact that the midweek events start on a Monday now! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the potential of a new update too, that new business Kalinda mentioned has got me eagerly awaiting the update!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Fliss wrote: »
    I'm loving the fact that the midweek events start on a Monday now! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the potential of a new update too, that new business Kalinda mentioned has got me eagerly awaiting the update!
    What new business?
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    sarabikkh wrote: »
    What new business?

We don't know any details yet. All we have so far is this spoiler from Kalinda:
    The next update will include a new location, new clothes and a new business to run!

But we do have a thread >here< for sharing what sort of business we'd like to see! :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A business that helps achieve the drink slinging achievement? I don't get why bartending at the Reykjavik location doesn't do anything for that achievement.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    So so so so excited for the next event.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    giphy.gif
    and, will you take your phone to the bathroom with you if you need to tap a little?
    1485442282-tumblr-nnt1bzig691qk08n1o1-500.gif

that's right . You heard me, don't act all innocent kim. We all do it.
    don't be embarrassed doll.

the truth!!!!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    the truth!!!!

Omg, right? Hahaha. I'm guilty, too!
    And yayyy! I love your threads, Koko! <33 They make me feel so much more excited! Can't wait for the midweek-tomorrow's event! I loveee the fact that it starts so quickly, too. I'm going to be focusing on reality shows I think. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Omg, right? Hahaha. I'm guilty, too!
    And yayyy! I love your threads, Koko! <33 They make me feel so much more excited! Can't wait for the midweek-tomorrow's event! I loveee the fact that it starts so quickly, too. I'm going to be focusing on reality shows I think. :rolleyes:

Same here, Koko has some nice writing skills! Reality shows, my nemesis! I did a lot of them this week for k-stars and I think I'm starting to develop a phobia for it lol. Since we have an extra day, I'm gonna focus on my gigs first and rest, & later on will join the reality show gang :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Aww thanks guys, i just love having fun with it, and i get so excited with each event. Now, im more excited about getting z other gold box....i love the gold GB grey aviator shades. They are light enough to show your eyes, but they're cool shades. One game got them last week, after drooling for years... now I have to draw the power of three to get the others. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Correct me if I am wrong. I got this off fb and I don't think we have these hairstyle in our closest.20170813_190314_zpsqhqjjnms.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    One on the right is already in our closets for purchase, and perhaps the one o tne left is maybe a vip style? ANYONE.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ummmm let's talk about this eyebrows on the left! Where have those beauties been?!!! I need them!
  • Options
    The glu dolls on the banners and not actual depictions of our dolls. They are constantly updating and increasing our choices and capabilities for facial things, maybe the brows will show up in the future? But I really think Glu has done a wonderful job giving us different ways to make our dolls stand out more individually. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    A business that helps achieve the drink slinging achievement? I don't get why bartending at the Reykjavik location doesn't do anything for that achievement.

Yes, Reykjavik is exactly where you'll advance with that. You have to tap the action something like "Flip the bottle in the air." I totally forgot the wording, but the action button for that will appear right above your doll's head.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Yes, Reykjavik is exactly where you'll advance with that. You have to tap the action something like "Flip the bottle in the air." I totally forgot the wording, but the action button for that will appear right above your doll's head.

I'm going to have to look for it the next time I do that gig because it's been bugging me that I haven't gotten anywhere with that achievement.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    One on the right is already in our closets for purchase, and perhaps the one o tne left is maybe a vip style? ANYONE.

one of the left is a VIP partnership with the Sullivan Brewery tiles.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Whoa I completely missed Kalinda's post about the Midweek event! Luckily I checked the main page on the forum or I would have missed your thread, Koko!
    I don't mind these events starting on Monday as long as they do not increase the points needed..!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Ummmm let's talk about this eyebrows on the left! Where have those beauties been?!!! I need them!

I am SO with you. I would totally pay k stars for more brow options, especially one like this! I realize this could just be for social media, but Glu, please offer these in the closet!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Thanks Kayla. I'm hoping way down the line, maybe vip tile outfits make their way into ut of the vip tiles and into the hands of the rest of us, you k ow way down the line when vip has so much new stuff some spills over from the old. Heh heh heh. Or...we all just buy vip memberships and hope for the best.
    More realistically....they very often do hairstyles similar similar. Maybe something will come alone very much like that hairstyle but just a little off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, so who's up and waiting to begin? This is the event where my other Android and my iOS not only get those grey aviator sunnies in the gold palette, but more importantly, under my fingertips. "come to me oh elusive grey sunglasses."

[video=youtube_share;ph03X-6TfNg]https://youtu.be/ph03X-6TfNg[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm up and grinding! Just got my first box.. energy... but seriously look at this pallette! And to think I am - after all these years - still missing black box items, really just don't understand why they are not showing up in my palettes...

IMG_6694.png

On the bright side: a few of my businesses are ready so I'm getting event points and K-stars when I finish those gigs! After that, it is back to grinding on reality shows!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Happy grinding dolls. I got cash, (i forgot my new trick to scooch to the right when picking the first time) then 25 Stars for the IOS and 25 Stars for the other Android. Not bad after a weekend and a half of buying everything with a star price tag on it. Lol. I HOPE vats like the eye job Kat had. When the android thaw comes, he'll think she's a different doll. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

The other task triggers "drink slinger" achievement is "perfect b-l-o-o-d-y mary" located in front of the bar.
    You will have to tap on tasks only those two spots (above where your doll is standing and in front of the bar) to get these two tasks (flip liquor bottle in air & perfect b.l.o.o.d.y mary) to come out. So don't do tasks other than these two spots otherwise your 3hr gig will be done before they show up. Switching your actions between these two spots, they should show up once before your gig is completed. You can also invite a friend but don't do the task above friend's head. The same reason, your gig will be ended too soon. But still invite a friend, that helps your relationship points to go up even if you don't do the task.

Hope this helps! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    I also got 25 stars for my first box, much appreciated after this weekend haha! Hope everyone gets what they'd like in their boxes! :D
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    Nice boxes ladies! I got energy from my first one but I can't complaing because that horrible horrible white blouse was on my palette and I could've chosen that. Also, energy is useful. Especially since I have to meet Maria's demands. She only called me once on weekend and now she called my with an offer, which was a pretty necklace and after I finished that luxury goal, she called me immediately after with another pretty item! Girrrl, where were you yesterday? But not complaining, these are cash items, wouldn't have done much difference for VIP weekend. I hope everyone gets something they'll enjoy & stays away from those hideous blouses!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Nice boxes ladies! I got energy from my first one but I can't complaing because that horrible horrible white blouse was on my palette and I could've chosen that. Also, energy is useful. Especially since I have to meet Maria's demands. She only called me once on weekend and now she called my with an offer, which was a pretty necklace and after I finished that luxury goal, she called me immediately after with another pretty item! Girrrl, where were you yesterday? But not complaining, these are cash items, wouldn't have done much difference for VIP weekend. I hope everyone gets something they'll enjoy & stays away from those hideous blouses!

Ooo, I think I know exactly which blouses you're talking about. And I got energy too! :rolleyes:

IMG_4742.jpg

But as you said, I can't complain because I got the chance of doing two reality shows. Buuut those 25 K-Stars would have been amazing after the weekend! Haha, got some pretty earrings from Maria's luxe goals, still waiting for her to make a discount for me on the Balmains shirts. :rolleyes: I'm going to sleep a little bit more before starting with my gigs, too. I've been working so little on them, they deserve some attention. ;)

I hope everyone has fun and gets pretty items! <3

P.S: Your new avatar is gorgeous! :D I absolutely love her with that new hairstyle, it looks amazing on her. <333
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The other task triggers "drink slinger" achievement is "perfect b-l-o-o-d-y mary" located in front of the bar.
    You will have to tap on tasks only those two spots (above where your doll is standing and in front of the bar) to get these two tasks (flip liquor bottle in air & perfect b.l.o.o.d.y mary) to come out. So don't do tasks other than these two spots otherwise your 3hr gig will be done before they show up. Switching your actions between these two spots, they should show up once before your gig is completed. You can also invite a friend but don't do the task above friend's head. The same reason, your gig will be ended too soon. But still invite a friend, that helps your relationship points to go up even if you don't do the task.

Hope this helps! :)

Angeline, thanks so much for that tip!! I have not been inviting friends to my ice club jobs because of exactly what you said, the gig finishes too quickly when you tap the friend action ... I never thought of inviting the friend and just not clicking that action :p Now I can try this out for the future :o

BTW, kash in my first box *sigh*. My pallet looked like Linda's except I only got 1 box with stars and the rest were kash and energy :rolleyes: