Options

KK:H Weekday Event 8/14/17 - It's a 5 Star Professional!

Comments

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooo, I think I know exactly which blouses you're talking about. And I got energy too! :rolleyes:

But as you said, I can't complain because I got the chance of doing two reality shows. Buuut those 25 K-Stars would have been amazing after the weekend! Haha, got some pretty earrings from Maria's luxe goals, still waiting for her to make a discount for me on the Balmains shirts. :rolleyes: I'm going to sleep a little bit more before starting with my gigs, too. I've been working so little on them, they deserve some attention. ;)

I hope everyone has fun and gets pretty items! <3

P.S: Your new avatar is gorgeous! :D I absolutely love her with that new hairstyle, it looks amazing on her. <333

Thank you so muchh <333 I'll tell her you said that, she'll be so happy haha. I hope you get that Balmain shirt! :o
    You know, someone said the other day in the weekend thread that these type of items used to be in daily boxes. I just remembered it from the bag on the left bottom corner of your palette. I collected every single color of it from daily boxes. What a shame they're in gift boxes now :/
    Sleep well! I've been doing my gigs as well, thank god-- ehm, Glu, that we have an extra day :rolleyes:
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I actually hate and love 5 star professionals since my job interfers, i love them because i do reality shows and finish but I hate them because my real life interfers.
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Linda, there is a SMC offer in my game along with the event, I thought you'd want to put it in the Encyclopedia thread. :)

Screenshot_2017-08-14-17-05-37-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Angeline, thanks so much for that tip!! I have not been inviting friends to my ice club jobs because of exactly what you said, the gig finishes too quickly when you tap the friend action ... I never thought of inviting the friend and just not clicking that action :p Now I can try this out for the future :o

BTW, kash in my first box *sigh*. My pallet looked like Linda's except I only got 1 box with stars and the rest were kash and energy :rolleyes:

That's why I like to come here to read ppl's strategies and share mine, too.
    We all have our blind spots. I remember a while ago, someone said when you do reality shows, invite all 4 guests first before tapping the tasks so that you get maximum (45-46) professional points from each guest. I never thought of this. I had been doing the friend action room by room for a long time. By the time I got to the last guest, I only gained 19 professional points instead of 45-46. I know, I am crazy about this kind of game play strategies. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's why I like to come here to read ppl's strategies and share mine, too.
    We all have our blind spots. I remember a while ago, someone said when you do reality shows, invite all 4 guests first before tapping the tasks so that you get maximum (45-46) professional points from each guest. I never thought of this. I had been doing the friend action room by room for a long time. By the time I got to the last guest, I only gained 19 professional points instead of 45-46. I know, I am crazy about this kind of game play strategies. :p

Yes that was a GREAT helpful tip for me too. I've been using that strategy as well since I read that tip and it's been amazing how fast you can level up the relationship points that way! Can't remember who posted that but thanks a bunch for that tip :D

And Ang, I earned a star from levelling up my guest using your tip! WOOT WOOT! Thanks :o
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Nice boxes ladies! I got energy from my first one but I can't complaing because that horrible horrible white blouse was on my palette and I could've chosen that. Also, energy is useful. Especially since I have to meet Maria's demands. She only called me once on weekend and now she called my with an offer, which was a pretty necklace and after I finished that luxury goal, she called me immediately after with another pretty item! Girrrl, where were you yesterday? But not complaining, these are cash items, wouldn't have done much difference for VIP weekend. I hope everyone gets something they'll enjoy & stays away from those hideous blouses!

What does the luxury goal Maria called you with do for the game? And I haven't received one of those call in months now! Also how do you guys get 600 points to get to the th box in time I never get it 😪
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    What does the luxury goal Maria called you with do for the game? And I haven't received one of those call in months now! Also how do you guys get 600 points to get to the th box in time I never get it 

With luxury goals, Maria offers you to buy something and it gives rewards. For example I was offered a 6k cash necklace today, it gave me 1 k-star, 225 XP and 3 energies. If the thing you buy is a K-star item, you get more rewards. So if Maria called me with a good k-star item, let's say it costs 40 k-stars, it would give me 6-7 k-stars, 300 xp, 5 energy back. Or something like that. Not that important but sometimes good to have. I hope I got your question right! If you don't recieve them I think you should ask Glu about it. There was a time my luxury goals disappeared for a while but it restored itself.

I only reached 600 points for a couple of times because I didn't know how! Turns out, it takes a little bit dedication. I only did my own gigs from Simon and well, they take a little too much time. Do as much as gigs as possible. Do you have the house in Calabasas? I, and most of the people here do 3 hour reality shows there. Calabasas house allows you to call 4 friends to a gig. Each friends give you 4 points. After you complete a 3 hour gig, you get 12 points.

If you have a bonus gold star (gives you a bonus for gigs so you only have to fill 4 stars), you can do two 3 hour gigs with one full energy bar! How cool is that? In the end, you get 16 x2 = 32 points from a full bar, while doing an 8 hour gig (sometimes takes 2 energy bars) gives you 20 points. Also with calling 4 friends, you can fill their friendship meter faster and earn rewards from them!

All you need to do just take your time and tap tap tap. If this was a weekend event it would have been easier to fill because they give extra points for each item you earn from the boxes. I hope this helps!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yay, Sugar! :)

Silz, Maria won't call for a luxe goal deal if you have too many quests on your list. Maybe over 10 quests waiting? I don't know the exact number makes her stop calling. So, try to clear your quest list and see if she calls you for luxe goal again.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    With luxury goals, Maria offers you to buy something and it gives rewards. For example I was offered a 6k cash necklace today, it gave me 1 k-star, 225 XP and 3 energies. If the thing you buy is a K-star item, you get more rewards. So if Maria called me with a good k-star item, let's say it costs 40 k-stars, it would give me 6-7 k-stars, 300 xp, 5 energy back. Or something like that. Not that important but sometimes good to have. I hope I got your question right! If you don't recieve them I think you should ask Glu about it. There was a time my luxury goals disappeared for a while but it restored itself.

I only reached 600 points for a couple of times because I didn't know how! Turns out, it takes a little bit dedication. I only did my own gigs from Simon and well, they take a little too much time. Do as much as gigs as possible. Do you have the house in Calabasas? I, and most of the people here do 3 hour reality shows there. Calabasas house allows you to call 4 friends to a gig. Each friends give you 4 points. After you complete a 3 hour gig, you get 12 points.

If you have a bonus gold star (gives you a bonus for gigs so you only have to fill 4 stars), you can do two 3 hour gigs with one full energy bar! How cool is that? In the end, you get 16 x2 = 32 points from a full bar, while doing an 8 hour gig (sometimes takes 2 energy bars) gives you 20 points. Also with calling 4 friends, you can fill their friendship meter faster and earn rewards from them!

All you need to do just take your time and tap tap tap. If this was a weekend event it would have been easier to fill because they give extra points for each item you earn from the boxes. I hope this helps!

thanks I don't have the calabasas house yet I hope to reach 50k soon to buy it but thanks for the help😍 Also when u say friend do you mean fb friends or just or can it be love /work contacts? I'm not signed in on fb cause my friends wouldn't come up anyway in my tablet game they didn't I try but it use to say no friend contact
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Here are my first two palettes, the black boxes. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Ridiculous. Especially since there are still several black box items I don't have yet.

1ZY10Ig.png

gP9hkiP.png

Six boxes of cash in one palette? Really?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Yay, Sugar! :)

Silz, Maria won't call for a luxe goal deal if you have too many quests on your list. Maybe over 10 quests waiting? I don't know the exact number makes her stop calling. So, try to clear your quest list and see if she calls you for luxe goal again.

ph yes I have like 13 of them I can't seem to get rid of them any time I finish some I get as many more lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    thanks I don't have the calabasas house yet I hope to reach 50k soon to buy it but thanks for the help Also when u say friend do you mean fb friends or just or can it be love /work contacts? I'm not signed in on fb cause my friends wouldn't come up anyway in my tablet game they didn't I try but it use to say no friend contact

I hope you'll get it soon! :) It can be any work contact, doesn't have to be real players. :) I think in order for friends to show up, if you're playing on Android, your friends have to be Android as well, even though connected through Facebook. Someone with more knowledge on this issue can enlighten you because I don't have much experience on it, or you can contact Glu.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had been doing it, because I'm kray kray and lazy. I liked to invite my friends, fetvthem all line up then run from room to room just 'starting drama" and leaving a wake of payout icons behind me as I dash to the next room to stir the pot. You mean that helps me?

Klassik Kase of dumb (I mean dumb) luck. I sometimes walk butt backwards into good things.

I love Wish's tip of each time you go to shut down for the night, go tap out your energy in SoHo Kardash in a 12 hour store shift. You don't lose fans for not finishing, and you can save a nice chunk of change night after night. So empty your energy and go take a seat in Oak next-door. when you open up in the morning if for any reason you really need to take a date you don't have to venture outside and get hit with the break up tax, otherwise you can zip back to the store store tap out a little more finish a star, and begin you play. Don't you hate accidentally rapping and wasting energy getting somewhere when you're full?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I can't believe this SMC came back so soon! I really wanted it, so now it's mine!
    Thanks Anastasia for posting the pic! Usually I'm not aware of the offered SMC's simply because I bought them all hahaha! But this one popped up!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thanks genthea I hope so too.. and thanks kokokokonut for the tip I'll do that tonight ❤️
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I can't believe this SMC came back so soon! I really wanted it, so now it's mine!
    Thanks Anastasia for posting the pic! Usually I'm not aware of the offered SMC's simply because I bought them all hahaha! But this one popped up!

Aww I thought you already had it so I posted a pic. Glad to see you can buy it now though! Enjoy ;)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Linda, there is a SMC offer in my game along with the event, I thought you'd want to put it in the Encyclopedia thread. :)

Screenshot_2017-08-14-17-05-37-1.png

Omg, it's so cute! I soo want to get it, haha I'm going to wait and see but it's such a cute outfit. <3

Maria just offered me the bird in Papagayo with a 30 K Stars discount, omg Maria where were you at the VIP event with this offer! Haha hmm, what do you guys think? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I hope you'll get it soon! :) It can be any work contact, doesn't have to be real players. :) I think in order for friends to show up, if you're playing on Android, your friends have to be Android as well, even though connected through Facebook. Someone with more knowledge on this issue can enlighten you because I don't have much experience on it, or you can contact Glu.

Omg this has nothing to do with this but I added you as a friend on Facebook, hope it's okay. :o

--

My featured items are gone! Oh my!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Maria just offered me the bird in Papagayo with a 30 K Stars discount, omg Maria where were you at the VIP event with this offer! Haha hmm, what do you guys think? :rolleyes:

This is getting scary because I just got the same offer too! What is happening? Are our games connected somehow?! :p
    Anyways, I didn't buy it, still way too expensive for me.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    This is getting scary because I just got the same offer too! What is happening? Are our games connected somehow?! :p
    Anyways, I didn't buy it, still way too expensive for me.

Oh my God, did you really? :rolleyes: Maria has us on speed dial or something? :P Hahaha. But yes, it's still a bit expensive for me, too. I think I will pass. It's gorgeous, though! :o
  • Options
    scarlet_1 wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it frustrating when you're offered a luxe goal from Maria with a really lovely item that costs a good amount of Kstars, right before there may be an update. Its so hard to decide if you should go for the item because its discounted or just wait because there may be items from the update you want to purchase as well.

Aww, me too! Hahaha but I'm going to wait, for example on my offer. I'm super excited for this coming update! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I also have 2 other questions even though they have nothing to do with this
    1- when u go to one of your house you can throw a party or hangout with a VIP what does the hangout do? Cause at one party event I try to use that once thinking I'm inviting a VIP to the party to maybe get more rewards but instead I could only hangout with that one VIP and didn't get anything 😪
    2- is there a specific type of vehicle that I can buy so I don't have to pay for anything whoever location I want to go? Like I have the speedster but I can only go around lax and JFK location without paying anything else still cost me money
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Oh my God, did you really? :rolleyes:

Yes I did! Too bad I didn't take a screenshot :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    I also have 2 other questions even though they have nothing to do with this
    1- when u go to one of your house you can throw a party or hangout with a VIP what does the hangout do? Cause at one party event I try to use that once thinking I'm inviting a VIP to the party to maybe get more rewards but instead I could only hangout with that one VIP and didn't get anything 
    2- is there a specific type of vehicle that I can buy so I don't have to pay for anything whoever location I want to go? Like I have the speedster but I can only go around lax and JFK location without paying anything else still cost me money

About the second question, you will get free rides everywhere you go, for example in NY that there's multiple locations, as long as you have a car, these locations will be free, too. Now, for the locations at LAX airport to be free you will have to buy the private jet but believe me, it's so worth it! That one and a car are one of the best investments there are. And the Calabasas house! :o Hope I'm correct and this helps you, too! <3
  • Options
    Yes I did! Too bad I didn't take a screenshot :rolleyes:

I got youuu. :rolleyes:

IMG_4746.jpg

Haha. I still have it there, tempting me. :P
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Just opened my first box, here was my palette:

5jvlGNb.jpg

The outfit isnt exactly my cup of tea, but after how terribly all my boxes went over the weekend, I'm just pleased to have won something other than kash or energy! So I'm being a good sport about it, I'm always hoping to win outfits anyway.

Here is my doll modeling her new throwback outfit:

ScOXvcV.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Just opened my first box, here was my palette:

5jvlGNb.jpg

The outfit isnt exactly my cup of tea, but after how terribly all my boxes went over the weekend, I'm just pleased to have won something other than kash or energy! So I'm being a good sport about it, I'm always hoping to win outfits anyway.

Here is my doll modeling her new throwback outfit:

ScOXvcV.jpg

Well, let me tell you that your doll looks absolutely gorgeous! <33
  • Options
    I got youuu. :rolleyes:

IMG_4746.jpg

Haha. I still have it there, tempting me. :P

That's not fair :p Haha
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Thank you Judithkkh! :D
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ah, my gold box palette looks MUCH better than my two rotten black box palettes I posted two pages back. Riding Glu's rollercoaster today, haha.

V9HMqjI.png

And yeah, earning the gold box already means I've been grinding the reality shows like an absolute madwoman... EDIT: Deleted my long vent post -- super cheerful again now that 7.2 is out! :cool:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol