Options

Update 7.3In the App Store NOW

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Updmar.jpg

giphy.gif

Yeah you KNOW it's coming.

That's right, we're getting all tingly for the upcoming Update.
I know a few things, come close. I don't want to talk too loud.
It's exciting.
Something new is coming.
& it has Kim Smiling so it must be good!

giphy.gif

Be Excited. Be Very Very Excited.

Edited to Add: yes, you were not dreaming this popped open for a minute then disappeared.
Even though I know nothing, I'm so excited my finger hit the button before we were ready.

So, we'll start with it as it is, let's put on our thinking caps,
reach for a pop of color,

and let our imagination run wild,
as we contemplate the upcoming Update,
whenever, whatever it may be.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's that time of the year again! Fashion Week, YES!!!

And other than that, can't wait to try the stories feature! And possibly separate beard and hair colors, like they did with the brows.

Now I'd love some more spoilers... :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I have to be honest, since my dolls have thawed it's like Christmas came early.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahhh! So excited! :o
  • Options
    I like the idea of more custom features...maybe more make up colors. Boy do I wish we had a few more skin tones. If I got higher than 2, I might alienate some friends of color, feeling I was Rachel Dolezaling in.
    tdy_lauer_dolezal_150616.today-inline-vid-featur.jpg

We go from pink right to DarkerThanDolezal. We need a few more shades for both white and black players. I love the caramel shade of #3, but with my dolls blonde hair, it looks like I'm TanMom when she was arrested for taking a child into the tanning booth with her. Google it. Tan mom.

So, a few more shades for us? I'd love that. Or jewelry. I'd rather have more good jewelry.

Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
    Or some hints maybe?

Ohohohohoh. Maybe the nanny is gone. But wait. None if this is new. Babies were new. Businesses were new, marriage as new,

Hmmm events? A new event?

[/COLOR]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok let's play 20 Questions
    Add a question but only one at a time, (with an additional attachedhone in. Lol) Give the next player a chance.

(Maybe Kalinda will pick a question or two from ourc20, and answer them. )Ok. Here we go

20 Questions

1. Is it something we've asked for? (I've seen a lot of #requests. Was it a #ed?)

If you don't want to copy the list, just put your question and I'll add. but feel free to talk about other things regarding the update in this thread if you don't want to play 20 questions. :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I´m dying to receive the "Stories" feature. I wanna play it SO BAD! Other than that, I´d like to see more white shoes in the wardrobe. A beautiful pair of white heeled sandals would be a great addition. Also, a golden Rolex watch for the girls would be awesome!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Unless I read it wrong, didn't the addition of the stories feature meant those players had to pay k-stars for their weekend event?
  • Options
    While in the testing stage some players had to pay 25Stars per chapter. Some players had to wait a week, for each new chapter so they are playing for free. They are assessing how the final roll out of the event will go. I don't think they will have the new version ready yet. I hope I'm wrong but that's what I think.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I hope there'd be a designated button for starting reality shows in our homes (just like the party and VIP hang out button) instead of going to Hollywood, starting the show, finish it, remain in your house, travel back to Hollywood and start another show. It's annoying asf and a chore imo

What I mean is that this button should be in all homes that host reality shows
    IMG_20170831_173341_076.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    AAALL I WANT FOOOR CHRISTMAAAAS-- oh, sorry, all I really want for this update to make us unstuck. Really, don't crave for Stories, I'd give anything to go back to my same old sweet little game.
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I hope there'd be a designated button for starting reality shows in our homes (just like the party and VIP hang out button) instead of going to Hollywood, starting the show, finish it, remain in your house, travel back to Hollywood and start another show. It's annoying asf and a chore imo

That would be amazing! It's so unnecessary to go all the way to Hollywood. Also, I lost the count of how many times I started a party thinking I'm starting a tv show, it'd be great!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options

YES! I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally started a party. It's so annoying to go back to Hollywood, especially when you're filming in other cities and working on achievements so you want to do them back to back.

Koko I thought I read something about having to pay 15 k-stars for last weekend's event. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit:
    If you were selected to have Stories in your game, then you'll get a call about Modern Guide to Love. If you finish Chapter 1 before the weekend event ends, you can collect event points.
    SugarK wrote: »
    I got the call to do the Modern Guide to Love story but it costs 15 stars to start the story or a 24 hour wait period :rolleyes: Not particularly happy about that but I will NOT do it at all if I have to pay after the 24 hour wait!
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    I also got the story except the event gig. It costs 15 k-stars and I definitely not going to spend them, because I'm saving for the next VIP weekend.

This. Are we gonna have to start paying for weekend storylines now?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    For the story feature weekend event gigs last week, you could choose to wait for 24hr and play it for free or pay 15 KStars to do it right away. There were only 2 gigs and no wait time in between. I hope it stays this way. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    For the story feature weekend event gigs last week, you could choose to wait for 24hr and play it for free or pay 15 KStars to do it right away. There were only 2 gigs and no wait time in between. I hope it stays this way. :)

Ah ok. That make sense. I was about to revolt lol!! So with it only being 2 gigs and everyone else getting 3, did you get the same amount of event points?
  • Options
    Yes last weekend I waited a day and did it for free. 15 more stars to spend this weekend. ;)

I would love the pay pay or wait option for Stories.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Can't wait for some little spoilers from Kalinda! Ahhh, please goddess, don't let us wait here!
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'll be interested if stories are rolled out for more people, if the bugs have been worked out. I'm still waiting if an update will ever include something some of us have repeatedly asked for, but it never happens.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ah ok. That make sense. I was about to revolt lol!! So with it only being 2 gigs and everyone else getting 3, did you get the same amount of event points?

Yes, for 8hr gigs, I got the same 20 points plus the event items I had at the time for bonus points.
    Then I got 60 event points in the end (no good or bad choices, 60 event points guaranteed), when I completed that Chapter 1 Story.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    This weekend is a VIP so I'm guessing we get an update next week?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In the next update, you can get a new business ("It's such a beautiful thing, ka-ching!"). We're also adding a new home in a new location and nice clothes for fall! Can't wait to show you soon when we release it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    This weekend is a VIP så I'm guessing we get an update next week?

Last update was on August 14. I´m pretty sure we´re still having one more weekend event before the new update. My guess is September 11 or 12.
  • Options
    I don't think so. I think this update is short and only has 3 events. Look at what Kalinda said in the theead about this weekend event! We will get the update next week. I'm pretty sure.
  • Options
    Kalinda! Thank you. I was just coming to put Will there be a new business on the 20 Questions list. Hmmm a beautiful thing, Kaching. Ow my brain hurts. Updates and events, and daily grind...this game has become my full time job. And the forum is my hobby. Lol.

I can't wait. Hey we haven't had music in 2 pages. Since no one else is, I'll play
    [video]https://g.co/kgs/CxZ6dH[/video]

[video=youtube_share;lWA2pjMjpBs]https://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Uh yes!!! Wondering what it is, and also can't wait for next week! Please tell me we all will get the story option!? Pretty please
  • Options
    Koko, I found something! "It's such a beautiful thing, ka-ching!" it's a lyric from Shania Twain song called "Ka-Ching"! She's talking about diamonds and being rich, what do you think? I'm curious!
  • Options
    Jewelry store? A mall?

I wish we could cool it on the businesses for awhile. I can't keep up with the ones I own now and I don't even own half of what's out there.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, then I thought I shouldn't be suggesting the google thing, but I found it too., so I posted Diamonds as a hint. Diamond mine? I am there. Jewelry store yes yes yes

[video=youtube_share;FG7J9IN4iGs]https://youtu.be/FG7J9IN4iGs[/video]

had to change the video. Fingers crossed this one is ok. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Last update was on August 14. I´m pretty sure we´re still having one more weekend event before the new update. My guess is September 11 or 12.

It does seem early but we (almost) always get an update in the week after a VIP weekend.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I LOVE the idea of being able to start a reality episode straight from home!!!!!!!!!!! Plus! I've read a suggestion of a business assistant; who would let us know when gigs for our businesses were available!!!! That would be SO helpful! It's always good to stay on top of our K-Stars!!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    So I came across this on Kimmie's snapchat :D
    What do you guys think? Is it for the v7.3? :)

Screenshot_20170901-004055.png
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    So I came across this on Kimmie's snapchat :D
    What do you guys think? Is it for the v7.3? :)

Screenshot_20170901-004055.png

Oooh I just watched her snap too! If you listen with sound on, she does confirm they're new for her game, and she mentions the second one is a Halloween costume that she wore and the first is an outfit she wore recently. I wonder if those are just outfits for Kim or if we'll be able to buy them as well?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!