Options

Weekend Event 9/1/17 - Silver Shoes and Labor Day

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I wasn't sure about this VIP event but I'm having fun! I bought my long overdue jet, Misty Levin outfit-- also, I just noticed the pop-up shop gives you 1 energy! Is it one time only or does it refresh itself in a while?

I'm totally loving this "Modern Guide to Love" storyline. It's 8 hours but it takes like a 12 hour gig to complete, but I'm still doing it because it's like a tv series! I hope there's more to it than 4 chapters, I love it! I'd love to see more of it.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, Hope you're having a good weekend! Wanted to let you know that we're having a dating event during the week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hey, Hope you're having a good weekend! Wanted to let you know that we're having a dating event during the week.

YAAAAAY! I missed the weekend dating event we usually have :p Thanks Kalinda :):)
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts

Hey, Kalinda you mean by dating TB midweek right? I just checked the game says the event is up for only 7 more hours for a second I thought it was extended for labour day.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Doll, I just checked my game, 30 hours left on the star sale, and a day 6 hours left on the VIP event. Do you have a screenshot?
    Hmm, I'll go check the Androids.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I have 1 day and 6 hr left on the event.. maybe it's a glitch try to close the game and reload unless it's already Monday where you live not sure if that's a thing though
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Ooo, is it going to be a TB one? :rolleyes:
    Ahhhh, excitement! I love dating and will be looking forward to see if we're getting earnables or TB boxes. :o

I do need to keep doing gigs to get money! Haha, I'll be prepping myself with gigs until then! Thank you so much, Kalinda! <33
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Oooooh dating event, better start saving up the kash! I'm already top couple but I really wanna have a baby and I'm still a few thousand points away from that, so hopefully this event gives me the push I need!

K5wAQKP.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you guys! The weekend event ends on Monday night because of Labor Day and the 5-Heart Throwback Event starts on Tuesday morning.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you guys! The weekend event ends on Monday night because of Labor Day and the 5-Heart Throwback Event starts on Tuesday morning.

Perfect! <33
    So excited! Thank you so much, Kalinda! <33
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks so much for this. I just checked Androids, and nothing is showing as ending Monday. Thanks so much. Kalinda, will you and Dirk be bringing little Josh along, or do you need a babysitter? I have an Android and an iOS that would love to watch the little guy. (I'd say 2 Androids, but between you and Me, Z is a little too irresponsible.lol)

Did we mention we can't wait for the Update?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh thank you so much for clearing that up Kalinda and sorry guys it's the SMC that ends in a few hours not the event for some reason it displays that time instead of the actual VIP event so I just assumed it was for the whole thing. :o:D oops and yess I can't wait for the update!!

ORm4So7.png

iUnOHuL.png
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

I might have confused things too LOL. I meant I missed our usual dating weekend event so I'll be happy to have a mid-week dating TB event ;)
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i'm glad to see so many people got some great gb items! my palette was better than it's been in weeks, with all four items! too bad I didn't open more than one box because of the recent dud palettes!

xj1iylZ.png?1

I'm planning to go to the earnable dress, and at this point i've got 130 stars left to spend till i get there. I'm going to see if toward the end of the event i have stars left to open another gift box or two, but i might have to buy other stuff in the closet instead--though the gb dress and hair are especially gorgeous!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

Yes!! I've been waiting for one, I really need to get to the top of the top couples list :)
    iOS platform