Options

Weekend Event 9/1/17 - Silver Shoes and Labor Day

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Well, I opened three GB and got 50 energy bolts, a black dress from the closet and 40 K-stars which is not that bad because if we think about it, this means I only opened two boxes. :rolleyes:
    Ahh, I want to keep trying to get the dress but I only had the dress on this palette. Hmm, haven't seen the bag just yet. :(
  • Options
    TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    I just could not stop until I got the long hair in a box. Although it took 600 K Stars to pick the right box, I am in LOVE! I also got the purse and white dress along the way so I can't complain!
  • Options
    Tjysts wrote: »
    I just could not stop until I got the long hair in a box. Although it took 600 K Stars to pick the right box, I am in LOVE! I also got the purse and white dress along the way so I can't complain!

yayy! Sounds like a happy chasing to me, too! :rolleyes:
    Congratulations! <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The first gig for this weekend is 'Team Jessica' right? I tapped though Simon's dialogue because I opened the game up so early LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    The first gig for this weekend is 'Team Jessica' right? I tapped though Simon's dialogue because I opened the game up so early LOL

Ooo the weekend gigs! Haha and yes, that's the one. :)
  • Options
    okay so, I was going to sleep but I saw that gorgeous white dress again on my Facebook's feed and I couldn't help but try to chase it down one more time aaaand yay! Got the purse and dress on the same palette! I can't believe it, I did a happy dance and everything! :rolleyes:

pretty awesome palette, too! :o

tumblr_ovmzhoc_T6_V1qbtwl9o1_1280.jpg

not gonna lie, I spent a bit more than what I was thinking but totally worth it! This items are so versatile by themselves, too!
    Glu, you did an amazing job as always! This VIP event has been incredibly fun! <333

sending good vibes and lots of luck to everyone chasing their favorite items! :o
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Khant wrote: »
    Which red outfit?
    This one:

IMG_7845.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Is anyone with the stories weekend playing the event? Simon's call promised bonus K stars for completing the storyline, but I'm wondering if the payout is bigger than I'd get for completing reality shows with the same amount of energy.

(Btw these spambots are getting out of hand! Feel bad for koko or anyone who has to clean that mess up every day...)
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    21246367_1370608926389231_4083389593331229895_o.jpg?oh=e549a8f0ba6445dd6e53bee688f8508d&oe=5A14E0D4
    PC Platform
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tjysts wrote: »

Hi welcome to the forum

Welcome.jpg
    Nice to meet you Tjysts.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    Is anyone with the stories weekend playing the event? Simon's call promised bonus K stars for completing the storyline, but I'm wondering if the payout is bigger than I'd get for completing reality shows with the same amount of energy.

(Btw these spambots are getting out of hand! Feel bad for koko or anyone who has to clean that mess up every day...)

We get 5 KStars by completing a chapter of that weekend story. It says on the goal list.
    If there are two 8h gigs like it was last week, we will need 80x2=160 energy bolts to complete. That gives us 7 KStars (5+2). With that amount of energy bolts, we can do 8 reality shows plus about 3 KStars from inviting friends. So, doing reality shows probably gives us more KStars, I'm doing it just for fun. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    okay so, I was going to sleep but I saw that gorgeous white dress again on my Facebook's feed and I couldn't help but try to chase it down one more time aaaand yay! Got the purse and dress on the same palette! I can't believe it, I did a happy dance and everything! :rolleyes:

pretty awesome palette, too! :o

tumblr_ovmzhoc_T6_V1qbtwl9o1_1280.jpg

not gonna lie, I spent a bit more than what I was thinking but totally worth it! This items are so versatile by themselves, too!
    Glu, you did an amazing job as always! This VIP event has been incredibly fun! <333

sending good vibes and lots of luck to everyone chasing their favorite items! :o

Ahhh! Congrats Judith! I still haven't opened up another box yet. I have to replenish some k-stars first. :p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Glu has heard us! Last VIP event, we didn't get kstars for finishing the storyline but this time, we get 3 kstars in addition to the ones we earned from doing the gigs :D
    iOS platform
  • Options
    I love some of these palettes are great, some just zoniky. I went back in today, everyone has the hair. A few things I bought for all the dolls. Like Linda's Steal of the Weekend, at 45 stars, in the skirt section the black miniskirt and thigh high boots with stiletto heels that would leave a nice mark iykwim.

then there are other items that only one needs. That saves a little. hey, who bought Misty[s outfit. The 3 separate pieces...the clear bag....the dress is gorgeous, and the shoes are edgy with the diagonal cut outs. AppleP is the one who is collecting an item from each collection, but I hope the next ones have more than one item, otherwise...short lived 'collection' for me.

What do you still want to hit the GBs for? I broke down and had Z's eyes done. She took NARS eyes #3 I think. I love the eyes on NARS 1, they all that those as well but the eyebrows are just too bushy imo. If they would let us put on the NARS look and then just change eyebrows if we wanted. I wear that package with glasses, the frames obscure the brows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    Ahhh! Congrats Judith! I still haven't opened up another box yet. I have to replenish some k-stars first. :p

Ahhh thank you, Chelsea! <3333 I literally couldn't be any more happier right now, the details on the dress are absolutely gorgeous and they're items that are so versatile! Absolutely perfect :rolleyes:

Sending you lots of luck and good vibes your way so you get it, too! :o
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I had incredible GB luck. My "free" GB was 40 Kstars. I considered stopping but really really wanted the hair (I wanted it so badly that I didn't even voice it here in case that jinxed me). I opened a second box - the white dress! I opened a third box -- THE HAIR!!!!

I think the GC shoes are gorgeous but I'm not risking my luck. In a year or so I will get them in a Throwback box. Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Congratulations Holly and anyone else who won the GB Hair. It is fabulous. I think it has to be my fave long hair. Maybe my fave hair of all. I love it.

AND....yesterday, in my regular gb pick, I got hair. Ok, basic short GB hair, but an item. Not cash, not tiles, an item. In the regular daily gb. Well, to say I was ferklempt is an understatement. Knock wood it's a new trend. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Congratulations Holly and anyone else who won the GB Hair. It is fabulous. I think it has to be my fave long hair. Maybe my fave hair of all. I love it.

AND....yesterday, in my regular gb pick, I got hair. Ok, basic short GB hair, but an item. Not cash, not tiles, an item. In the regular daily gb. Well, to say I was ferklempt is an understatement. Knock wood it's a new trend. ;)

Agreed. This VIP weekend's GB hairstyle is by far my favorite hairstyle now, it's absolutely gorgeous! :o I'm incredibly happy with it! :rolleyes:

I think I saw you, Koko wearing it and you look absolutely stunning! <3
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I agree. The GB hair is gorgeous.

Webra has a fantastic hairstyle that she got with her VIP membership. I covet it. It's long and very curly. I never thought I would like another style as much but then I saw the GB hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    DOH! Of course I post in the wrong thread ... Is everyone through with the storyline it was only 3 gigs and I don't know if I did the right options to get the best payout.

** I'm reading the posts and are the android/iOS platforms still have the different way of doing weekend gigs using via the stories feature? I've been so out of the loop lol. :D
  • Options
    Hiya doll. So far only some iOS games have it. Games that have the Stories Featureg Got a Stories event for the weekend . They did not get the other Weekend storyline. All other players (meaning all android and iOS games that don't have stories get to the regular weekend storylines.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hi welcome to the forum

Welcome.jpg
    Nice to meet you Tjysts.

Awww thanks! Been checking this forum each weekend for years and finally got the courage to post!
  • Options
    Courage? Aww, you don't need courage DolL. up until now, you've just been a silent member of the family. Now you've found your voice. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ahh thanks for clearing that up no wonder I was looking for any suggestion but I took the jump and went with the high road with Jessica for the story line but I ended up with only 3-K star.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Wow so happy. I decided to give the gift box one last try, and no matter what I got I would quit chasing so I could start saving for the new update items and business. I had very little hope that I'd actually get the gift box dress, but I got it! On my very last shot I got it! This VIP weekend has been great, I love all the items for this weekend :-) can't wait to see what the update brings
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Am i the inly one who hasn't had a rapid recharge all weekend? Oh, morning Dolls. I'm still in heaven over the items this week. I just miss that little lightning bolt . Ok i also miss the energy coming in faster. If it's haopening to all 3 games, it can't just be me. Can it?

Eta:congratulatons Jacey. That dress is gorg. So feminine and sexy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Am i the inly one who hasn't had a rapid recharge all weekend?

Nope, you're not the only one, Koko! My rapid recharge is missing too :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Am i the inly one who hasn't had a rapid recharge all weekend? Oh, morning Dolls. I'm still in heaven over the items this week. I just miss that little lightning bolt . Ok i also miss the energy coming in faster. If it's haopening to all 3 games, it can't just be me.

Mine is missing too Koko. This happens every VIP :rolleyes:
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Usually my RR stays even when others complain it's gone. It was there for the first couple hours of the event but haven't seen it since.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Usually my RR stays even when others complain it's gone. It was there for the first couple hours of the event but haven't seen it since.

Same as my RR has been gone since Friday its so annoying