Options

Weekend Event 9/1/17 - Silver Shoes and Labor Day

Comments

• Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I found the inspiration for the GB dress and shoes too.

khloe-kardashian-leaves-her-33rd-birthday-party-in-west-hhollywood-06-25-2017_4.jpg

And just reposting the earnable dress inspiration by Kylie:

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-khloe-birthday-party-01.jpg

And the inspiration for the male GB items.

2017-Latest-Coat-Pant-Designs-font-b-Orange-b-font-Double-Breasted-Custom-Casual-font-b.jpg
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Long VIP weekend is a treat!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Ah, no. Isn't it a little soon for a VIP event? I mean, we haven't had a dating event for some time now. Well, I'm just gonna buy my jet and save my other stars for the next VIP event, I guess? It's a shame, I had so much I wanted to buy but earnables doesn't seem very worth it, at least not 600. GB hair looks a bit fine.

Is the hair 600?
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I'm not really feeling the items BUT i'm pumped for the k-stars i'll earn bc it's for three daysss omg
    also i know this has probably been answered but i was wondering, i'm saving up stars for black friday, will it include properties and hair/lip colors?
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    That gift box hair is killer but I'm saving up right now so I can't chase it. I'm not a fan of the earnable hair, though. I don't like this recent trend of drawing hair pushed back in an awkward, gravity-defying way just to show off earrings. I mean, tuck it behind the ear, at least!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Dana_358 wrote: »
    Is the hair 600?

Ooo, wasn't it 500?
    Hmm.

I'm trying to save for Black Friday but that GB hairstyle is so gorgeous! I think I will put myself a limit of GB to spend so I can keep saving. Hope we get the free K-star feauture because those three days will be amazing! <3
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Am I the only one who's always a bit relieved when I don't care for the final earnable item because it means my weekend is easier/cheaper?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG you guys, me and Dirk just had a baby boy so my new plan is to buy him clothes during the event!

Congrats Kalinda!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your little darling and find out his name :o
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Not a fan of the earnable hair but love the GB outfit. I am totally with you Koko, let's chase those items! :)
    iOS platform
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm so excited it's VIP I will prob end up going the whole way as the GB hair has got to be mine and I'm gonna open every box I can until I get it! It's stunning!!!
    I'm also really wanting the blue bag it goes perfectly with the blue shoe I won two weeks ago! I had no accessories for it and that bag is ideal!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    It's a shame, I had so much I wanted to buy but earnables doesn't seem very worth it, at least not 600.
    Dana_358 wrote: »
    Is the hair 600?
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooo, wasn't it 500? Hmm.

Ya, typically VIP weekend earnables go 15-50-300-500.

I usually avoid chasing GB items during VIP events unless I'm also madly in love with the earnables I'd pick up along the way (and sadly I don't feel that strongly about this weekend's earnables) but THAT GB HAIR. Oh me oh my. I love long loose hairstyles on my doll. I gotta steel myself for the chase. It's gorgeous.
    Paty wrote: »
    2017-Latest-Coat-Pant-Designs-font-b-Orange-b-font-Double-Breasted-Custom-Casual-font-b.jpg

I like this look on the model because it's fit close and nicely, but I don't really like the looser fit on the doll. I do like the jacket color, at least!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    I'm so excited it's VIP I will prob end up going the whole way as the GB hair has got to be mine and I'm gonna open every box I can until I get it! It's stunning!!!
    I'm also really wanting the blue bag it goes perfectly with the blue shoe I won two weeks ago! I had no accessories for it and that bag is ideal!

ahh this is going to be the first time I actually go and chase something and I'm a bit nervous. :rolleyes:
    but that GB hairstyle is so worth it! It's absolutely gorgeous! <3

what I'm planning to do is open one more on my freebie (or maybe two) and then open two more and then rest a bit. I do hope I get the hairstyle by then, it's just soooo pretty!

Good luck, everyone! :o
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I literally cannot wait. That GB outfit is going to be keeping me up all night, and I've been constantly checking my game. Though I've decided to wait until I see the earnable hair on my doll to decide if I'll go for it or not :)
    iOS platform
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Like others, I was def not planning on a VIP weekend, but given an extra day I'll def take it. VIPs are wonderful cause even if you don't want to buy anything you can stock up on Kstars. I love the GB hair and hopefully don't need to chase it too much since I still need to purchase the salon & theme park. Good luck everyone and may your palettes contain more than 2 items!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, well, my head will explode when I get the gb dress and hair, but I'm going head first into the gboxes untill they're mine. So who's going to be up and ready in 6 1/2 hours? I love the gb hair, did I mention this?

Glu, you've knocked this one out of the park. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I'm a night owl, so there's a good chance I'll be awake Koko!

I NEED that gb hair! I've never chased before, but I might have to make an exception for this VIP weekend
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    I'm probably going to take a quick nap and be awake by the time the VIP event stars in a couple of hours. :rolleyes: So I'll definitely see you, girls here! <3
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm so pumped it's 9.10am here in Ireland just 50minutes to go! I'm chasing the hair not gonna lie I might be broke by the end of the weekend!! Iv a list the length of my arm of new goodies I want!
  • Options
    Ahhh! Okay, first of all. Good morning/afternoon/night, everyone! <3 It's almost 4:30 AM over here.
    So I just opened my game. 50% more on Kash and K-stars! Glu, you're killing me over here! This weekend is going to be amazing! Thank you so much <33

Now, to my chasing the hair adventure...

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

Shoes AND hair? Ahhh! <3
    Not gonna lie, these awesome palettes are making me want to chase that gorgeous white dress and the blue bag.
    I don't know how am I supposed to go back to sleep when I'm this excited!

Hope everyone is having fun and I can't wait to see what everyone gets on this weekend! Yay! :o

Ooo, and welcome to the family to my new fur baby. The Brooklyn poodle is mine. :rolleyes: Such a beautiful puppy!

Now back to the list of things I wanted to buy. I completely forgot about it with the hair chasing. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Morning. So i got up.....4:55, started booting up, cleaing spam....then the event starts, i start buying things, so to collect my free gb...one device didn't tap to 'start' the event ?..the announcement bullhorn, so those 95 stars i spent didn't register.........gggggrrrrrrrrr. is this a coue of what the weekend is going to be like?

I think i need to go back to bed and start my day over. Dayum. I was taking all kinds of screenshots to mark where i was starting from...didnt start the event before i started buying things. :mad: my fault for not having caffeine fist.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I opened 4 gift boxes so far (the first free one and then bought 3 more) but keep getting unlucky and missing the VIP items. I won't rest until I have that GB hair! So far my boxes have been energy, kash, a top that I'm pretty sure is in daily gift boxes, and one kinda okay outfit but not a VIP exclusive one.

Ahhh so frustrating, but this is my first time chasing and I won't rest until that hair and silver dress are mine.

In other news, I bought the hamptons Corgi and buying him got me a "pet lovers" achievement which promptly gave me 10 K stars back, so it's like I only spent 20 K stars on the pup really. That was nice :-)
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Happy weekend everyone!

Congrats on your successful hair chase, Judith!

I chased it aswell, and it was pretty easy this time. It was in my free box:

zfEiCKx.png

I decided to open one more in hope for Kstars and got the cute white dress:

oDr5Zb2.png

I'm super happy with my boxes <3

I really want to reach the 300 point mark of the event. Now I'm at 295. I think I'm gonna wait until it costs 5 Kstars to call Simon to start the event gig early :)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I feel so silly. I'm up doing gigs, but I haven't bought anything yet. I'm nervous about opening my GBs and having to chase like crazy lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Wow Cherrey, I'm so jealous! You got the two best items so easily haha! Share some of your good luck this way (:
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Wow Cherrey, I'm so jealous! You got the two best items so easily haha! Share some of your good luck this way (:

I really hope you get the hair and the dress aswell, Jacey! Sending you some good vibes and hoping for the best. You can do it! :)
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Happy weekend everyone!

Congrats on your successful hair chase, Judith!

I chased it aswell, and it was pretty easy this time. It was in my free box:

zfEiCKx.png

I decided to open one more in hope for Kstars and got the cute white dress:

oDr5Zb2.png

I'm super happy with my boxes <3

I really want to reach the 300 point mark of the event. Now I'm at 295. I think I'm gonna wait until it costs 5 Kstars to call Simon to start the event gig early :)

Yayyy! Congratulations on your successful opening palettes adventure, Cherrey! I'm sure those items will look amazing on your doll pretty soon! :o

And thank you so much! I was a bit nervous, not gonna lie but I'm pretty happy with my boxes as well. :)
    I'm seriously thinking about going after the dress and bag, they're so pretty. I'm probably going to wait a bit and recharge my K-stars for now. :rolleyes:

I'm sending everyone good vibes and lots of luck this weekend! <3
  • Options
    Thanks for the good vibes guys, it worked!

I did a few of the busywork jobs Simon calls with until I got up to 40 K stars again, and I finally got the hair!

NLRqBYC.jpg

I still really want both the earnable dress as well as the gb dress, so my grind is far from over, but for now I am gonna finally succumb to sleep and let my doll rest and enjoy her fab new hairstyle <3

ITfYK4Q.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    Thank you, Judith! My fingers are crossed for you if you try to go for the dress and the purse :)

And YES, Jacey! So happy you got the hair :D
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow congrats girls on winning the hair!! It is gorgeous!!
    I was extremely lucky this time around, got exactly what I wanted from the boxes and I still had lots of K-stars to spend!

IMG_7791.png

IMG_7794.png

After this I bought a new hairstyle, the Misty outfit from the pop-up store at LAX and the episodes in the Story features to get the red backless dress and the doctor's outfit!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy with my new items, I just keep changing my dolls outfit! Will post pics of all my new looks in the fashion thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got everything from gift boxes minus the dress. I'm not sure if I will still chase it! Even though I really want it.:p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖