Options

KK:H Fashion Show 9/15/17 - FW London Style

On Tuesday Kalinda dropped early hints, about Hairstyles, and glam.
Then yesterday she filled in the blanks with these lovely spoilers of hers.

We're having a Reality event. I love the gift box dress and all of the classic hairstyles! What do you think of the items? Maria has a fun Fashion Week quest lined up for you.

In the middle of the day, we'll also release another SALE! This time, Karl Lagerfeld items will be available at a discount.

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

I was excited all right. I liked the dress, Loved the boots..the shimmery earner top, the hair,
but then, when I opened up a giftbox and got the dress, and ONLY after I opened a gift box that contained the dress, did I see

The Giftbox dress is
PURPLE!

IMG_3266.jpg

Ok, it's that shade of purple that shows as brown in certain light, but....rest assured, it is a lovely deep plum burgundy, and that qualifies. :) Show us your stuff. I have to go show glu some love for the amethyst jewelry. and the boots. And just to point out......I did all that gb opening before I even saw it was a purple dress. But more on my GB opening frenzy in the event thread.

Now show us your stuff dolls! I can't be the only idiot who drops too much too early in the morning. (I ended up with over 200 energy on 1 game and boatload of cash and other things, and the dress the boots and the hair. lol.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie and Koko are in London for Fashion Week.
    They clearly didn't check the same weather forecast

IMG_0394.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Annalise and her new hair. :D

awbDzj5.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    IMG_3266.jpg

I thought your reaction was too low profile yesterday, now I get it why lol. Looking stunning my purple diva!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh yeah, the girls can't see little smidges. But once the dress was on my games well the 18 1/4" doll, Z started screaming It's purple! It's purple! then the others joined in and the next thing I knew stars were flying and giftboxes were being opened, and well, the girls have 3 more purple dresses in the combined closets. ;)

But hey, what about the Amethyst and Diamond Pendant from a week ago? oh my god it's gorgeous. I love the recent bling we've gotten. and I saw a magnificent diamond necklace in the SM graphics, so...I'm hoping we get that. if not, we'll know the snake ate it because we haven't seen the snake either. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    XRWXyD.jpg
    Loving my new hair!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Looks great on you Laura. Congratulations on the win.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I got the dress in my free GB! I didn't feel strongly about it when the spoilers were posted yesterday, but the color and the side slit have grown on me. And! In my close-up I'm modeling my new hair I picked up in the sale. :)

oYtBOnk.jpg

I've had a very lucky day. Picking the GB dress, the hairstyle and two Karl Lagerfeld tops I've been planning to buy going on sale, and Maria offering the peaccck as a luxe goal! :)

Congrats to all of you dolls who opened the GB hair! It's very pretty.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Glad to see several dolls in the beautiful GB hair! Looking great, ladies, and Koko and Pez, that dress is phenom-- you guys are rocking it!

Here's Everly in her new hair:

GTItBRa.jpg

But I was also amused to see it in the baby pose-- if you're like me, you go through all the poses and some hair just doesn't look right with certain poses-- but this is a new level. Little baby Raven has one half of the bad-guy mustache!

mIXbRmc.jpg

img_1008.JPG
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    ....And! In my close-up I'm modeling my new hair I picked up in the sale. :)

oYtBOnk.jpg

The new hairstyle you purchased in the sale is one of my favorite styles. Dixie wears it a lot. Great choice!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I thought your reaction was too low profile yesterday, now I get it why lol. Looking stunning my purple diva!:cool:

LOL! Vats I thought the exact same thing!! I expected Koko to go crazy over the plum dress but then she posted an ode to boots. I assumed her excitement about the boots overshadowed her purplephilia.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I got the hair, which I'm pleased with :) I do really wish I could have gotten the dress as well, but with all these sales going on I'm just too reluctant to spend K stars, especially when gift boxes aren't a sure thing. *sigh* with my luck I'd spend 120 k stars just to get kash and white gift box items, so I'm scared to risk it

n76a8kD.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    fLHQZkP.jpg

i went on a kash shopping spree earlier since i had the money
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I got the hair, which I'm pleased with :) I do really wish I could have gotten the dress as well, but with all these sales going on I'm just too reluctant to spend K stars, especially when gift boxes aren't a sure thing. *sigh* with my luck I'd spend 120 k stars just to get kash and white gift box items, so I'm scared to risk it

n76a8kD.jpg

I wanted the dress as well and the bad thing about it is that I almost pick it but I pick another box. And I can't spend kstar on boxes and not knowing if I will get it or not that is pretty much scary lol.

Here is my doll in her new dress. I love this dress I was torn between this dress or that 10kstar shirt. All I need now is to work on getting some cute booties for my doll. I am seriously starting to love shopping but it get a little hard to balance that gold star and heart. And buying my hubby clothes too. I wish they made more matching wife and hubby clothes or matching family clothes.

KKH_Screenshot_1505537611608_zpszmtcwzca.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I gotta say I'm loving the earnable top this week, sheer is so chic! Not a fan of the flare pants we can earn but the top makes up for it all.

7DVqYbR.jpg

(I know the snake bracelet doesn't exactly match, but I was getting such a #Slytherin vibe from the green color scheme that I had to add a little snake to spice things up lmao)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Slytherin huh? That's vicious...Think now I know who was the responsible for the Avada Kedavra that hitted on guy's wardrobe these days!:p

U66dkkZ.png

RIP good fashion sense!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    mPDvYNr.jpg

Not sure I'm in love with the top's pasties, but I do like that little belt thing, helps give it a bit of touch

Oh Vats, your poor doll. #freethenips!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm going to start by saying that all of your looks are amazing! <33

I do have to admit that I did a bit of a chasing :rolleyes: but I'm super happy about this whole outfit. The color of the dress is stunning and the hairstyle is absolutely gorgeous! <3

tumblr_owdz1h1yio1qbtwl9o1_1280.jpg

I had to buy the skirt :rolleyes: it's been on my wishlist for some time now and that sale is just too good to let go.
    I'm actually pretty happy about this whole event <3 I'm on my way for the earnable hair now which is also a very lovely style.

Have fun, everyone! :D
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    All done. :)

RTFQCml.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I love how versatile this top is. I may have reached a bit with combination, but I kind of love it.
    9mlFrR.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    All done. :)

RTFQCml.jpg

Absolutely love her, Chelsea! She's gorgeous <33
    I love how versatile this top is. I may have reached a bit with combination, but I kind of love it.
    9mlFrR.jpg

It looks so good with the long skirt! :o
    --
    I'm seriously loving all of your looks! They're all incredible :D
  • Options
    Dixie is in London for Fashion Week and ran into the gorgeous Webra

IMG_0400.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I gotta say I'm loving the earnable top this week, sheer is so chic! Not a fan of the flare pants we can earn but the top makes up for it all.

The earnable pants give me a 70s vibe

IMG_0396.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Everyone looks so good! I love looking at your guys' stylings, there's a lot of inspo to take from for sure!

Sorry you didn't feel the same way Vats, here's to hope Glu will come up with some better clothing for male dolls. :(

Here's another pic of Ana and Hayley. We were wearing a very similar patterns together so I just HAD to take a pic with her before she disappeared from my game again. I'm so sad. :(

KKH_Screenshot_1505594866366.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I should've added everyone looks great!! And Vats, your pic made me LOL.. thanks for that. (It's difficult typing anything of length on the Kindle, so I'm on my computer now).

I really love that all the customization we have available in the game now allows us to play around when we are in the mood (lip injections today, none tomorrow!) and that we're so varied looking. It's funny to see old pics on my tablet from before the big update when we pretty much all looked the same in varying shades.

The fashion show threads are my favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing more looks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Dixie ran into Madison

IMG_0401.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Everyone looks so good! I love looking at your guys' stylings, there's a lot of inspo to take from for sure!

Sorry you didn't feel the same way Vats, here's to hope Glu will come up with some better clothing for male dolls. :(

Here's another pic of Ana and Hayley. We were wearing a very similar patterns together so I just HAD to take a pic with her before she disappeared from my game again. I'm so sad. :(

KKH_Screenshot_1505594866366.jpg

We look fab Anastasia! I'm always in awe of your doll whenever I see her :p

It's such a shame though that my doll keeps changing appearances every 5 seconds even when I was told that the current update would fix the issue :(
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    We look fab Anastasia! I'm always in awe of your doll whenever I see her :p

It's such a shame though that my doll keeps changing appearances every 5 seconds even when I was told that the current update would fix the issue :(

Thank you, my dear <3
    Hayley's disappearance may be the saddest thing that I have encountered in this game so far. Your doll is always so beautiful and stylish, it is a shame I can't see more of her looks anymore :( Please fix this, Glu!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    LOL! Vats I thought the exact same thing!! I expected Koko to go crazy over the plum dress but then she posted an ode to boots. I assumed her excitement about the boots overshadowed her purplephilia.

'I lose control over boots.'

Ok, i tried something different some of you are seeing in my android dolls. I thought to spice things uo For Vatsy, i'd dye Z's hair.
    Can you tell who's who without cheating?

KKH_Screenshot_1505648361484.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yes koko if I'm not mistaken you are the one with the black hair and booties on 😉?

Well I end up deciding to open more boxes for the hair and I got them on the second pick thanks god lol
    Here are my looks for this weekend
    IMG_1728.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Didn't notice the top's green pasties until seeing Jacey posted her look pairing with that cute green skirt. Angeline's outfit is inspired by Jacey! :)

IMG_0040.jpg

Didn't chase GBs this weekend, I'm still so in love with the hair from the VIP membership. Angeline got the boots and Jon got the top in their free box. I'm satisfied with them. :)

IMG_0049.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers