Options

KK:H Fashion Show 9/15/17 - FW London Style

2Next

Comments

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Didn't notice the top's green pasties until seeing Jacey posted her look pairing with that cute green skirt. Angeline's outfit is inspired by Jacey! :)

IMG_0040.jpg

Angeline looks great! The boots were a nice touch!

Looking at this picture, I just realized how awk my doll looks with painted nails but not painted toes. We should totally be able to paint our dolls toes too, to match! Open toed shoes would look 10x as glam if we had pedicures to match.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    4TAz7we.jpg

Kayla & the Everly doll are ready for their front row close ups at the London Fashion Shows

I love this hairstyle btw, I used to have it as a kid but no way I could pull it off now lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Your dolls all look amazing!!!! :D

Here's how I styled Hayley with some of the weekend items :)

Photo_Grid_1505679827393.jpg

I was a little hesitant about the earnable hair but after seeing it on Koko's doll in my game I was quickly mesmerised so I'm trying to get to the hair before the event! Wish me luck y'all :(
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Everyone looks so good!
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    IMG_1728.jpg

I love your third look. Feels very The Fame Monster-era Lady Gaga to me. :cool:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yes it kinda does Pez I just realized that cause you said it lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida and her friends Bilal and Cherrey are all wearing the green hues.☺

2ajrtl5.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow I love seeing all your looks, so stunning!!
    I was away this weekend with my husband, so did not have a lot of time to grind or to be on the forum, but I did manage to finish the event! Here is my doll showing her new goodies:

IMG_8586.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Your dolls all look amazing!!!! :D

Here's how I styled Hayley with some of the weekend items :)

Photo_Grid_1505679827393.jpg

I was a little hesitant about the earnable hair but after seeing it on Koko's doll in my game I was quickly mesmerised so I'm trying to get to the hair before the event! Wish me luck y'all :(

I LOVE how you styled the green sparkly pants with the new top, Stefan! It looks absolutely STUNNING. I wish I had those pants aswell. The other looks are gorgeous too! You nailed it once again <3
    Carol Davida and her friends Bilal and Cherrey are all wearing the green hues.☺

2ajrtl5.jpg

Can I just say how absolutely beautiful Carol looks with that hair color? I adore it!! <3
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Kayla, we look great in London! Everly was cheeky to wear Balmain to another designer's show!

Here's how I styled the three items separately, though I do think they look nice together, too. I was clearly very into the new gb hair I won! Everly is usually the lighter brown shade, but sometimes goes a bit darker, and I really liked the way this earnable hair looked on my friends' dark-haired dolls, hence the color shift!

kRgPXI1.jpg?2n9KtZOT.jpg?2GoMIuaX.jpg?2
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Can I just say how absolutely beautiful Carol looks with that hair color? I adore it!! <3

Awe gee thanks. It's actually one of my fave hair color on this game overall ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I LOVE how you styled the green sparkly pants with the new top, Stefan! It looks absolutely STUNNING. I wish I had those pants aswell. The other looks are gorgeous too! You nailed it once again <3

Thank you Cherrey!
    Hope you'll get the sparkly trousers in your TB box #SendingGoodVibesYourWay :)

And I always love how your doll effortlessly slays!!!! I check up *cough* stalk her everytime I log into the game :p
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny