Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    edit: I just realized, I could’ve got the dress by spending 30-40 stars to early results. Why I didn’t think of this before? I guess Balmain got me pretty excited. :D

Aww! That's how I felt when we had the midweek VIP for the first time. I spent a bunch of stars to get to the TB and then someone mentioned they just bought TB boxes until they got to the final box so they were able to get more items. I felt so dumb because it was so obvious lol.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Are these items going to be added to TB boxes of the future? My friend missed it for 10 points he forgot to collect 4 minutes after the event ended! I'm hurt for him hahahahahhaa I would be crying rn.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here are my palettes:

YHaMcxU.png?1
    uxYePFA.png?1
    me4hgwE.png?1

This last one is so painful-- look at that hair! so rare to see hair, and that one is so pretty! plus those two dresses on the top row are TDF. and i got novelty earrings, lol. but, as i said above, to be able to earn three tb boxes (or, for people who didn't have the items, a tb, and a gorg shoe and dress), was an amazing weekday opportunity. thank you, glu!

Here's Everly trying out her new items. The shoes are simple (and a bit boring), but they'll probably be useful. The Karl outfit is cool, and it's nice to have a winter-y outfit, but i wish it was just the coat and i could change up the pants (but I like separates for that reason-- fun to play around with). She's styled it with her Karl bag, too. Finally she's wearing her novelty heart earrings with her heart-print dress, using the heart pose. Doubt I'll use the earrings much, but they may be fun for more novelty or dress-up looks.

KSVWc9n.jpg?1QWjzpDs.jpg?1C5JLCs1.jpg?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Aww! That's how I felt when we had the midweek VIP for the first time. I spent a bunch of stars to get to the TB and then someone mentioned they just bought TB boxes until they got to the final box so they were able to get more items. I felt so dumb because it was so obvious lol.

oh no haha, well, thank you for sharing because I would have done the same thing next time :D This game gets us too excited.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    oh no haha, well, thank you for sharing because I would have done the same thing next time :D This game gets us too excited.

I know right? It's certainly not something I would have thought about! Now watch us never have another VIP midweek to get the opportunity to try it out :p

haftime wrote: »
    This last one is so painful-- look at that hair! so rare to see hair, and that one is so pretty! plus those two dresses on the top row are TDF. and i got novelty earrings, lol. but, as i said above, to be able to earn three tb boxes (or, for people who didn't have the items, a tb, and a gorg shoe and dress), was an amazing weekday opportunity. thank you, glu!

Oh no! That hair looks super pretty too. I remember getting snowflake earrings one time in my TB and I thought oh god what on earth will I do with these. I love how you styled with the heart dress though. Very cute :)
  • Options

Oh no! That hair looks super pretty too. I remember getting snowflake earrings one time in my TB and I thought oh god what on earth will I do with these. I love how you styled with the heart dress though. Very cute :)

thanks, soundspretty! and girl, you know i think about you every time Everly puts on that black hat!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    AmeliaKKH wrote: »
    Are these items going to be added to TB boxes of the future? My friend missed it for 10 points he forgot to collect 4 minutes after the event ended! I'm hurt for him hahahahahhaa I would be crying rn.

Oh this is terrible! I feel sorry for him too. Well eventually they'll add those. Kalinda always state that the boxes are updated from time to time.

Haftime I love your looks, specially the last one.So cute!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Look how angry those shoes are that you didn't choose the hair!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Hayley looks amazing, Stefan!

I really hope Glu is working on cross-platform friends, because I would love to see her slayage daily in my game!

Thank you Haftime! Means a lot <3

I wish Glu would also add the cross platform feature. Everly always looks stunning!! I'd really want to meet her in-game as well :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I know right? It's certainly not something I would have thought about! Now watch us never have another VIP midweek to get the opportunity to try it out :p

You’re right haha. How many months/years ago was that event? :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I didn’t have enough time to get the dress but I got a super dope luxe goals deal! Instead, I styled the shoes and the hair with it. Rewards were 18 stars, 550 xp and 10 energies to 90 stars Balmain dress. Genevieve is thinking, “Did I rush into buying it? I don’t even know how to style it! Will I ever wear it again? It doesn’t matter, a Balmain is a Balmain!”

C16_B9606-9_BCE-4708-973_C-046_BF2_EA0108.jpg

edit: I just realized, I could’ve got the dress by spending 30-40 stars to early results. Why I didn’t think of this before? I guess Balmain got me pretty excited. :D

that dress is on my wishlist hopefully tomorrow it will be on sale.. lol
    and I want the vip midweek event too.. I hope they bring it back .. PLEASE GLU we want midweek vip events for throwback boxes lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Look how angry those shoes are that you didn't choose the hair!

lol so true, kayla!

and thanks vats & stefan!

i just love this community, by the way. it's so nice to come here on thursday and see the spoilers and all commune together from all over the world! <3<3
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    PC didn't get this. :(
    PC Platform
  • Options
    You’re right haha. How many months/years ago was that event? :D

End of June was the last one. I can't remember if we had one before that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, if the new WeekDay thread gets a little action....we might get those spoilers soon, and who knows what kind of event that will be.

since we now have 3 event threads open, I'm closing this one. We have the current Weekend thread, and the upcoming Weekday thread.....see you there. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.