Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

Comments

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I was wondering if everyone was wining every round. I mostly lose like one round and just switch my two wining outfit back and forth. But when I went to submit a winning outfit again I lost so I little worry to resubmitted another winning outfit. So I just keep resubmitting a new look and I won everytime. I have atleast more than one winning outfit. Just curious how is everyone doing. And welcome back Genthea glad everything is ok with you and you doing good. Good luck finishing :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I was wondering if everyone was wining every round. I mostly lose like one round and just switch my two wining outfit back and forth. But when I went to submit a winning outfit again I lost so I little worry to resubmitted another winning outfit. So I just keep resubmitting a new look and I won everytime. I have atleast more than one winning outfit. Just curious how is everyone doing. And welcome back Genthea glad everything is ok with you and you doing good. Good luck finishing :)

I haven't lost a round yet (knock on wood). I haven't resubmitted any looks, I've been mixing it up every round
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Keia wrote: »

I did resubmitted a look that won and lost that round, too so yes that happened to me too! :o I now resubmitted (because I never learn apparently :rolleyes: haha) another winning look so let's see how she does this time!
    I hope everyone is having fun! <33

Genevieve, you know how happy it makes me to have you back!! <333 so glad I can see your gorgeous doll again! :o
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    felt so lucky i got to vote for linda earlier today! stunning!

rTYfLlI.png

my first TB box was not very exciting-- a pair of simple shoes. they'll probably get some use, though, because they seem versatile. the palette was not exciting, either, except for the Karl jacket in the upper right-- I had hoped the Karl TBs would be available to buy this week, but i'd be happy to win them, too!

YHaMcxU.png?1

so i'm really hoping for good stuff in my next tb! i won all but two rounds with my shirtdress look. i changed it up today because maria offered me a luxe goal on this layered necklace and i wanted to wear it, plus i was getting tired of Everly wearing the same outfit. we'll see how it does!

SUuo82d.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Linda 💜💜💜
    That coming from the most stylish doll everrr :-) Thank you!

Thank you Koko!! 💜💜💜

I changed my strategy: thought I put on a dress what money can't buy :p which my doll worked soo hard for..
    KKH_Screenshot_1505828740005.jpg
    The 'golden girl' works really well. Why change a winning team?
    I let my mom open the first TB box:
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-14-48-25.jpg
    Those shoes make me smile whenever I look at them! 😁
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-22-33-55.jpg
    Not gonna lie: would have loooved that hairstyle! (who wouldn't?)
    But I am happy with my items so far. Best thing: I can sleep tonight without worrying if I can finish!
    And so curious and excited for my last TB box to come! Hoping for something spectacular lol 😁
    Android
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Everyone looks so good! I wish you all the best of luck in finishing the event. It seems like we're all doing pretty well so far, yeah?

I switched my outfit today, from the Balmain outfit I posted previously to what I believe is an old Christmastime dress (with animated sparkles! I love that), and it's been doing well in the voting booth. :)

LfQDdGB.png

The last TB box follows the pattern, 60-120-180-240. I think I should earn it by midday tomorrow. I'm waiting to open all of my TB boxes at once!

Good vibes to everyone :D I love seeing your looks.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I've seen some incredible fabulous looks out there!

Here is the Belle of the Ball, Cherrey - with some tough competition
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-17-11-31.png
    And here again, right?
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-18-15-21.png
    She is starring in my game :cool:
    Android
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Welcome back, genthea! <3

Rumpelstilzchen, congrats on the monkey shoes! :D And I LOVE the jacket you won! Ugh, I'm so jealous. I would trade the hair (I actually never use it) for that jacket in a second. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the golden dress you are wearing right now! Just stunning!

Well, the lady on the second pic looks like Cherrey, but it's not her :eek:

tumblr_inline_nlaia0Jblw1qgqpzs.gif
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Anastasia_V. and Cherrey, aah I love that gif! I feel the same way about Kalinda's spoilers haha

Also yes, guess who is back? Me! Yeah, I know, you probably didn't even notice I was gone but I'm back fully refreshed & blissful. My battery was dead and when I went to Apple Service, it was gonna cost me more than the phone itself so I bought a new one. Thank God my game was backed up, I started where I left off.

AAANND... RAPID RECHARGE IS BACK! Well, actually all of my videos were gone including free offers, even the in-game ads, for 2+ months, can you believe it? Now all of them are back again, I just watched 6-7 videos for k-stars in one go! I missed this, of course rapid recharge & "open one more" in daily box as well. Maybe it's because I bought a new phone? Or Glu fixed it? Doesn't matter. Though I was really used to playing an ad-free game, I feel so blessed to get my free videos back. I was feeling really down about losing some sales & events but this is better than I imagined!

All of you gals and guys look amazing <3

I hope I can finish this in time! (Sorry for the low quality)
    21849321_1996804377267923_1546668844_n.jpg?oh=bd278b85681f59266a7b4fabb1f0465f&oe=59C44FB5

I noticed you were not around. I was afraid you might have been offended by me moving a post or something. PHEW, Am I glad to see you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Linda 
    That coming from the most stylish doll everrr :-) Thank you!

Thank you Koko!! 

I changed my strategy: thought I put on a dress what money can't buy :p which my doll worked soo hard for..
    KKH_Screenshot_1505828740005.jpg
    The 'golden girl' works really well. Why change a winning team?
    I let my mom open the first TB box:
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-14-48-25.jpg
    Those shoes make me smile whenever I look at them! 
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-22-33-55.jpg
    Not gonna lie: would have loooved that hairstyle! (who wouldn't?)
    But I am happy with my items so far. Best thing: I can sleep tonight without worrying if I can finish!
    And so curious and excited for my last TB box to come! Hoping for something spectacular lol 
    When the day comes that my girls get that dress, I don'the think they will ever change again. Oh the accessories and the hair will change, but that dress looks like you'really wrapped in the softest dress made with golden thread spun by fairies and whipped up around you as the fairy dust flew. So yes, anyone who doesn'the vote for that dress is blinded by the sheer radiance
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That jacket with Kim's pic is a must have Rumpel, congrats!

Talking about Kim, she's so stunning with her silver hair these days. Looking foward to see her new blonde avatars in the game!

I'm on my way to the final box. Yesterday I was in a stroke of luck and won my rounds, reached the max level,found one of the missing tiles in my daily box and got k-stars in the black box, great day for sure.

However today couldn't be more miserable. Lost most of the rounds and my throwback boxes totally sucked! Got this ridiculous gold necklace and brown pants of course.Mvd9lGk.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I want that Kim faced jacket so badly.

Man I won all day yesterday and now I just lost all day today. Such a downer.
  • Options
    I know I'm 1hour 10 minutes early, but Jacey, Happy Birthday. Hoping your day is as awesome as you are.
    26685-happy-birthday-pink-roses.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh Jacey, happy birthday, gorgeous! Hope you have such an amazing and special day! :o lots of love for you <333

---
    there's a new iOS update out, iOS 11 and I'm just wondering, is the game compatible with it?
    thanks for any information!

edit: okay, so sorry guys! haha I was a bit scared but I just did and the game works perfectly fine! <333
    and iOS 11, oh my! I'm loving it! :o
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Thank you Koko and Judith so much! It means a lot to me <3
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Everyone can get new hair this weekend and the Fashion Week theme will continue! :)
    Milan Fashion Week is next!
    Yesss so excited!!!
    We're aware of this issue and it should be resolved in the next update!
    Thank you, Kalinda!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OMG, I saw your doll and voted for her even before I knew the doll was a forum member! 😃
    Aw thank you, doll!
    haftime wrote: »
    felt so lucky i got to vote for linda earlier today! stunning!

rTYfLlI.png
    Thank you sweetie!!
    Never saw a pic of my doll in someone else’s voting screen!!

Thank you both, you helped a lot, I won every round thus far!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Also yes, guess who is back? Me! Yeah, I know, you probably didn't even notice I was gone but I'm back fully refreshed & blissful. My battery was dead and when I went to Apple Service, it was gonna cost me more than the phone itself so I bought a new one. Thank God my game was backed up, I started where I left off.
    We def missed you, doll! Happy your game transferred so smooth, that is my biggest fear ever gamewise!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    giphy_s.gif

Happy birthday, AListJacey, hope you are having the best day ever!!

I brought treats from my country!

6441_B5_F3-3_A41-4905-_A10_B-0898_F81_B1_A11.jpg
    Stroopwafel (treacle-waffle), speculaas (ginger cookie), bokkepootjes (there really is no translation, just yummy cookie haha) and speculaas with almond paste.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Happy birthday ALISTJACEY hope you have a wonderful day

welcome back GENTHEA I sure was wondering where you been .. glad your back!

I just finished the event I lost a couple times this week but it's ok I still made it.. I can't wait for the weekend event KALINDA got me at hair and Milan since is so close to home make me want to get on a train and go shopping at via monte Napoleone.. &#55357;&#56842;
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    This was my TB palette:

23its01.jpg

Not very exciting, really, but I did get one of my longed-for items last week, so I'm ok with it. However, I could have sworn I already had the bracelet above the earrings I picked - has anyone else experienced this before?

I now have the shoes and am not too far off the dress - I should finish today. I changed up my doll's look after I lost a couple of rounds in a row - here is my current effort, which is 2/2 so far:

14iolk8.jpg

I saw and voted for Cherrey and Linda without realising it was them (didn't get to check the forum much yesterday)! I'm loving seeing everyone's looks and TB items ❤️
  • Options
    In just under 25 hours, the submission window will close on the event. If you haven't submitted your last look by 7:59 a.m. eastern, tomorrow, or 24 hours and 50 minutes from this post time stamp, then your last submission won't be accepted.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Jacey! May all your wishes come true! :D
    giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Wow, I haven't seen that one in years. The dolls on that fashion forum asked me to Skarsgard it up.

Alex_Confetti.gif

Heh heh, yours brings back memories Anastasia. And again
    Happy Birthday Jacey

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I've kept winning every single round so now I'm finally done with the event. Wishing everyone who's still playing the same luck, you guys can do it!!

I'm pretty pleased with my TB prizes this week:

Screenshot_2017-09-19-11-01-51-1.png

Box #1. This purse is actually very cute!

Screenshot_2017-09-19-23-08-15-1.png

I've let my brother pick the second box and he got me this amazing pair of shoes!

Screenshot_2017-09-20-09-30-24-1.png

Box #3. Another pair of gold heels. No complaining though, I actually like them!

Oh, and that's how my black box looked like. Nothing interesting.

Screenshot_2017-09-19-02-05-03-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I won every round up until last night and now I've lost 3 rounds in a row :( I'm only 15 points away from finishing though so win or lose I'll be done in 4 hours and then I can finally change my outfit :rolleyes: I've also been able to catch up on the storylines so this event was a nice break for that.

Since I already had the shoes I was able to get 2 TB boxes and both of them kinda stunk. The first I got some sort of lion ring and the second box was a necklace. The good thing about the necklace is I already have the matching earrings but the bad news is I don't really like the earrings so I don't know that I'll ever wear the necklace either? lol
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Happy birthday, Jacey!! I hope it's an awesome one! Treat yourself to something nice :cool:

Linda, those Dutch treats all look amazing! Those windmill- and rocking horse-shaped speculaas are super cute.

genthea, happy to see you posting again! Awesome to hear your game is working better than ever on your new phone.

Here are my three TB palettes. I would've loved to win any of the purses in the first and second palettes. Oh well, maybe someday!

NhPbiXB.jpg

Modelling my new gold shoes, they grew on me quickly:

bMjsHqW.png

Good luck, everyone! I'll still peek in the voting booth every now and then to see if I can spot any of you. ;)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    J2ckza.jpg

Got the sunglasses, purse, and 2 piece outfit. I also got energy in my first box.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Congratulations to those who've finished.
    My dolls hit a streak of losing since last night. But, I finished a few minutes ago. I got 3 TBs per game, 1st were all fantastic dresses/jumpsuit then a purse a nice but plain black shirt, then the long gold and emerald (or green stone) necklace I'll never wear, an orange purse ...ok, but the palettes were nice, my mojo just wound down.

But plenty of time to wind it back up again for this weekend's event. We know hair, and it's a Milan Fashion Show theme. Oooh oooh oooh. I saw the blurb on FB, I wonder if there will be any SM klues today. It's Wonderful Wednesday After All.

And do you know what could make this Wednesday even more Special? If Vatsy put up his banner and started a
    Wednesday We Wear thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Your doll looks great in the pieces Laura. Congrats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.