Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I saw and voted for Ceces first look

I saw and voted for Amelia's second look (love the dress! Where it's from?)

First box = kash (sad trombone)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kmtthat wrote: »

Hoping I have better luck with this look:

aLdexZMxgImlZMxgIml.jpg

Saw this on James' game and voted for it. Stunning dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Don't forget! Always vote after you submit a look. This way if for any reason your look didn't go through, or you forgot to hit submit, you catch it right away and not 4 hours later when you find out you missed a whole round. Every event someone says this happens to them. Not you. Not this time. :)

hey, do we know the value of the other boxes? first 60, second is 120. Third and 4th? I have to go to bed early to get up at 1, or, 1 have to stay up till 1, then get up again at 5. decisions decisions. What are your strategy's for sleep and not missing any rounds?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    here's my look:

IMG_6876.jpg
    I love all of your looks!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I got to vote for Koko's Apple! But wow, I did not click the screen grab at the right moment-- sorry Koko for the wonky arms on your doll! She looks gorg anyway :)

3rj8Rtc.png
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I saw and voted for Ceces first look

I saw and voted for Amelia's second look (love the dress! Where it's from?)

First box = kash (sad trombone)

OMG! Really?! �������� That is sooooo cool! I'm so happy RN!!!!
    It's a VIP outfit! So it will be available really soon to everyone! ��
    And thank you for the vote, BTW! Cause that outfit won! Now I have this one going;

IMG_1194.jpg
  • Options
    Dixie and James' second looks won a couple rounds and then James lost so I changed their outfits.

Current looks...

IMG_0408.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    So far I'm 4/4 with this SYS :-) I'll post some of my loooks in a moment. I'm trying to mix it up and put up a different outfit for every single round, so if you guys see me, I might look different every time lol

My black box was just a dress that comes in [URL="tel:1039372"]1039372[/URL] different colors and can be gotten in the daily boxes, so nothing exciting yet :/

edit:

here are are some of the looks I've submitted so far!

Drbd4PK.jpg

the last one is the one i currently submitted, so if you see me, please vote for me :D
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    hey, do we know the value of the other boxes? first 60, second is 120. Third and 4th?

I just hit the second box. Third box requires 180 points. :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Such gorgeous looks!! Thanks for posting, dolls, I have not seen a familiar face but I'm always looking!
    Rumpel, how were your next rounds? I'm baffled you lost your first, loved your look! Your doll is always so amazingly styled!
    I won all my rounds thus far using the same look:

IMG_8632.jpg

Are any of you experiencing this glitch:

IMG_8633.jpg

Sometimes my 'vote' button gets replaced by a 'buy' button (which is weird on so many levels, but I did already own the hairstyle). When I exit and re-open the game the 'vote' button returns, but I'm so afraid I will press 'buy' in the middle of the night and it will charge me 30 K-stars for nothing...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Just open my tb got this white dress so I'm going to submit this look and see
    IMG_1739.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Oh and what's this week SMC? There isn't one?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Morning Koko! Looks like Kat and Z found a new way to dispute for Vats attention:

BjjSbFu.png

How to proceed?!EaEnYjh.gif

Good luck to Baba on his first day at the new job!

So there isn't any bonus points to those who have the earnable items...This is going to be a long way!

Since Vats can't cope with short hairstyles, my doll is under disguise. I dare anyone uncover his identity! I won't change his submission look for the next 3 days, because obviously.

oh my. I thought I messed up like that. Here's how the first round was supposed to go like this, but with the Event hair. This is Z on the left, her greeting even asks what you think of the new hair color. Lol. I don't know how they both went with the look on the right.
    Look. It was early, I had the doctor, maybe Z changed without me knowing. Lol.
    KKH_Screenshot_1505647995955.jpg

This has never happened before.
    Already my first look lost. Usually I win at least the first round.
    Here's my loser look:
    KKH_Screenshot_1505740469912.jpg

rumpel, I know I saw and voted for you. A, my fave boots. B. My fave other hand bracelet. And I thought the gold earrings went well with the gold tips on the boots. Who ever didn't vote for you must have been kray kray.

today Baba and PuterHead left together. It's day 2 of orientation. I think the separation anxiety is getting better.
    I am running out to pick up a prescription, so it's gift card time! I hate not being funded. You never know when a great star sale, or SMC will pop up. And.... today or tomorrow we might get a hint, and if a new SMC is in the works...so might as well go out and actually shop. (The pharmacy is in the supermarket).

Do you attach a credit card to your iTunes/App Store account? Or are you like me? Gift Cards and no paper trail? I think I spend more with Gift cards than I would if it came in on a credit card. Oh, and if anyone hasn't bought any stars or cash, all I can say is buy even a 5 or 10$ package. The whole game is so much smoother, and seemless wen the ads are removed. You can still watch ads for videos but the ads that you get between every screen change...gone. You know how when the game is about to pay out ...an ad pops up? Without ads, you actually see and experience the whole deluge of stars, xp and whatever else is being paid out without the ad popping up and stealing the experience. Ok, enough rambling...time to tap.
    Morning Dollies and Dudes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Oh and what's this week SMC? There isn't one?

I would like to know too? I thought maybe it was one I already purchased, but maybe there isn't one.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Here are my first two winning looks. Oh, and I have very funny glitch now - I can see myself in a friendlist. Once I even met myself and said hello in Oak restaurant :D

21615968_225928951273677_5029621873783181084_n.jpg

I am happy with my tb boxes. Got the dress and Karl Lagerfeld bag, which is going to be a new favorite one!

IMG_1927.jpg
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Cherrey, I've got to vote for you! And I've just noticed we are wearing the same jacket too :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2017-09-19-15-00-34.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey, I've got to vote for you! And I've just noticed we are wearing the same jacket too :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2017-09-19-15-00-34.png

Thank you so much, Anastasia!! <3

I adore this jacket. It's one of my all time favourite items. Your doll looks absolutely gorgeous wearing it :rolleyes:

x2XvUOs.jpg
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Good morning, ladies!!!!! News from the voting section: the previous outfit won and so did the next one I have submitted; which was this one:

IMG_1240.jpg

Now! I'm waiting results for this one:

IMG_1241.jpg

Fingers crossed! &#55358;&#56606;&#55356;&#57339;&#55358;&#56606;&#55356;&#57339;&#55358;&#56606;&#55356;&#57339;
  • Options
    All three games got the first throwback fries and one got the little Kitty in a bag, one got the full skirt red satin gown, and the other hot a white jumpsuit. In each palette, the best prize was in my fave spot.

IMG_3256.jpg

Heres AppleP's palette.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you so much, Anastasia!! <3

I adore this jacket. It's one of my all time favourite items. Your doll looks absolutely gorgeous wearing it :rolleyes:

x2XvUOs.jpg

You're welcome! I was so excited to see you on my voting screen :D
    Cherrey is also looking fab by the way! I always admired your unique style, so simple yet so sharp <3
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    You're welcome! I was so excited to see you on my voting screen :D
    Cherrey is also looking fab by the way! I always admired your unique style, so simple yet so sharp <3

Aww, thank you so much! That's so nice of you to say! I love how everyone here evolved their own distinctive style :)
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Aww, thank you so much! That's so nice of you to say! I love how everyone here evolved their own distinctive style :)

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone can get new hair this weekend and the Fashion Week theme will continue! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Everyone can get new hair this weekend and the Fashion Week theme will continue! :)

giphy.gif

I'm so excited! :D
  • Options
    Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Such gorgeous looks!! Thanks for posting, dolls, I have not seen a familiar face but I'm always looking!
    Rumpel, how were your next rounds? I'm baffled you lost your first, loved your look! Your doll is always so amazingly styled!
    I won all my rounds thus far using the same look:

IMG_8632.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

Sometimes my 'vote' button gets replaced by a 'buy' button (which is weird on so many levels, but I did already own the hairstyle). When I exit and re-open the game the 'vote' button returns, but I'm so afraid I will press 'buy' in the middle of the night and it will charge me 30 K-stars for nothing...

OMG, I saw your doll and voted for her even before I knew the doll was a forum member! 😃
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Options
    Iwas just coming here to say tomorrow we should get a hint about the weekend when Boom Glu Goddess,to the rescue! She's already been here with it. Hmmm, NY, London, Paris? I love fashion weeks. And hair I wish my real hair with this versatile. Another round if you've been sticking to it pretty much should be coming up in a little bit. 180 seems a long way off for one game. The others, doing better. I want to see more Tbs.
    ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »

IMG_8633.jpg

We're aware of this issue and it should be resolved in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Iwas just coming here to say tomorrow we should get a hint about the weekend when Boom Glu Goddess,to the rescue! She's already been here with it. Hmmm, NY, London, Paris? I love fashion weeks. And hair I wish my real hair with this versatile. Another round if you've been sticking to it pretty much should be coming up in a little bit. 180 seems a long way off for one game. The others, doing better. I want to see more Tbs.
    ;)

Milan Fashion Week is next!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Thanks Kalinda. I love the Milan home. That terrace is just lovely.

i had that hair purchase Glitch a couple of times. But very often after voting for a little, I can't close out the voting, I have to shut the whole game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Anastasia_V. and Cherrey, aah I love that gif! I feel the same way about Kalinda's spoilers haha

Also yes, guess who is back? Me! Yeah, I know, you probably didn't even notice I was gone but I'm back fully refreshed & blissful. My battery was dead and when I went to Apple Service, it was gonna cost me more than the phone itself so I bought a new one. Thank God my game was backed up, I started where I left off.

AAANND... RAPID RECHARGE IS BACK! Well, actually all of my videos were gone including free offers, even the in-game ads, for 2+ months, can you believe it? Now all of them are back again, I just watched 6-7 videos for k-stars in one go! I missed this, of course rapid recharge & "open one more" in daily box as well. Maybe it's because I bought a new phone? Or Glu fixed it? Doesn't matter. Though I was really used to playing an ad-free game, I feel so blessed to get my free videos back. I was feeling really down about losing some sales & events but this is better than I imagined!

All of you gals and guys look amazing <3

I hope I can finish this in time! (Sorry for the low quality)
    21849321_1996804377267923_1546668844_n.jpg?oh=bd278b85681f59266a7b4fabb1f0465f&oe=59C44FB5
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.