Options

KK:HWeekend Fashion Show -9/22/17- Milan Runway

kalinda dropped these spoilers on us, and for once, I thought wouldn't it be nice if the Fashion thread was up intime dor the event. So, here is what we're playing for, once the event starts and you have the clothes let's fill up the pages. ;)
It's going to be a 5-Star Weekend and you can get the hair with the blue streaks!

Shana Tova to everyone who's celebrating!

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

See you in the morning.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Here's Charlotte in the gift box top. I love the GB skirt and can't wait to see what looks everyone comes up with.
    trtGtn.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Such a poweful look Charlotte! Gives me 'Flamenco' vibes. I love it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the blouse too! Just happy to win an item in the palette to be honest :-)

roS5wDd.jpg

Jw2H2JI.jpg
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I’m loving both of your looks! Lovely <33
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Both great looks, as Judith mentioned. I love the top. Here's AppleP,with the Earner skirt.

IMG_3321.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ellie.kkhellie.kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    That GB top is so gorgeous, wow. Serious clothing envy over here. Love both looks!
    AppelP looks fab with her new skirt Koko!

Here are my attempts at styling the skirt on Lola. It's a bit difficult, but it's growing on me.
    wh0a6t.jpg
    friends are like balloons. if you stab them, they die.
    hi! I'm ellie. let's be friends.

daily kkh player on iOS, doll's name is lola ross.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Looking gorgeous pals!

Here’s how I styled the gb shoes & earnable top. :rolleyes:

19282958-77_EF-48_F0-_A3_B7-246_FA1822436.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    The GB top is lovely! So delicate. I like the color of the earnable clothes on my doll, so I may build some looks around the skirt once I earn it. ellie, I love what you've done with it! That gold top was the first thing I thought of to pair with it.

Here's my rad new hair! :D

ltwehk4.gif
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm excited about the Balmain sale! There are some great items there that are perfect for fall.

7.3_balmain_new_background.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    You girls look stunning! :rolleyes:

Here's Cherrey in white & blue:

DJSpGhj.jpg
  • Options
    ellie.kkhellie.kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    Thank you so much Pez! Yea, that gold top works so well with it. That blue hair looks absolutely gorgeous on your doll, I wasn't too keen on it when I saw it at first in the spoilers but I kinda want it now haha.
    Cherrey looks amazing, I adore that dress!

Finally earned the top, took some time to figure out what it goes with but now I actually think it's really cute. Here's Lola modelling it,
    2vdqk92.jpg
    friends are like balloons. if you stab them, they die.
    hi! I'm ellie. let's be friends.

daily kkh player on iOS, doll's name is lola ross.
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    21616238_1388194924630631_7835408026264235565_n.jpg?oh=31495a83807635f55f4780ed3481a1e6&oe=5A51607F21764948_1388201544629969_4915010084692258138_n.jpg?oh=968ff1b07b945c9096dce0b703e278ae&oe=5A5EA584
    PC Platform
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly in her hard-won top and shoes. I wish I had more bottoms that met the top at the waist!

LWapJC8.jpg

And here she is in the earnable top and skirt. I like them fine, but don't imagine I'll reach for them much. Though they'll come in handy if we ever do another rainbow thread!

rT9GE6Q.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie hasn't reached the earnables yet but she did insist I buy her some Balmain.

IMG_0427.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    omg all of you are looking absolutely gorgeous! <33
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box, of course that always happens when I don't care much for the style lol. What I really wanted was the skirt and top but after a few boxes I finally got the top and decided to quit. I also bought the black/gold Balmain booties ... LOVE THESE!

Linda, so sorry you're feeling bad about spending so many stars to get your hair :( at least you got it though! A few weeks ago I spent almost that many stars chasing the long wavy hair and I never did end up with it :(:( Hugs to you!

Ncm2JP.jpg
  • Options
    Dixie finally reached the earnable skirt. (I am having TERRIBLE luck chasing the GC items. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.)

IMG_0432.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    You girls look stunning! :rolleyes:

Here's Cherrey in white & blue:

Your doll looks beautiful with that hair!

I didn't get any Balmain clothes (do a lot of the gowns give anyone else 80s vibes?) but I did take the opportunity to get this cute cuff and two pairs of sneakers during the Milan FW sale :-) I love them!

NLTMqTq.jpg
  • Options
    Bought tons of stuff with the current sale. I’m so happy ahhh Balmain I love you!
    All of you dolls look amazing, I feel so inspired by this thread!

Here’s me and my dear beautiful friend Judith with our Balmains! As you can see in the second picture, I admire her :rolleyes:

edit: that bracelet I’m wearing reminds me of Wonder Woman logo I can’t unsee it!
    Also lots of love to Kalinda for always sharing with us <3

7903_D1_F8-7_B50-4037-_BE88-41_C998_C50_BF1.jpg

54737_DDB-_D565-40_A7-8_ED7-4_E3_B53193_D4_C.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1506164766943.jpg

Z & Kat in Abu Dhabi for trousseau shopping. The girls are still fighting over the big dress, but most of the bridezilla behavior has stopped. Maria is definitely showing favoritism toward Kat. She has called Kat with every bridal gown and headpiece email deal you could imagine....Z gets called for a lamp in Malibu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Got Kash in my free box. Boo!

Only have ave the skirt so far but I’m going away for the weekend so I think I am going to call it quits for the event! Good luck everyone!

HDMdwL.jpeg
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    This event was rather stressful for me considering I coughed out over 200 K stars chasing the GB top. I even slept to let the anger simmer smh

Anyways, your dolls look stunning!! Love, love, love <3

I got all the items I wanted, didn't chase the GB skirt and I'm really happy now. Here are Hayley's looks :)

Photo_Grid_1506177535005.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Love you all beautiful people!

Here's V's weekend resume:
    3nP5T4T.png

Thanks to Christine and to my new friend Anastasia for the company, you girls rock!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline is pleased with this week's event items. Didn't chase the blue streak hair. It's special, but just not my style. :) Jon's look belongs to the Hookah Den thread. :p

IMG_0102.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    you all are beautiful as always pals! I tried the green skirt with the top as well, looks fierce on both of you Koko and Angeline :o

And I finished the event! Genevieve feels very pretty in this. Also here’s my new avatar in Milan Fashion Week!

C9546633-_AA2_A-49_DD-9_D7_C-46_CE4_D718_EF0.jpg

6_B15158_C-_EFA2-491_D-95_E7-0_CD5350_E5_BDA.jpg
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Everybody is looking sooo gorgeous! I didn't get GB items this time but earnables are cute too!

B2_BE07_D3-8_F2_D-488_E-_BBBF-7_A6935432099.jpg
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Gen, I don't know if my doll can be as cute as your doll with the short hairstyle. I'm not even there yet. Feeling lazy this weekend. :p

How come Hayley doesn't have that evil look doing happy dance?
    Just tried something, it's the makeup! I think Angeline can do happy dance without that evil look with NARS eyes! Oops, I hope nobody is standing behind her. :p

IMG_0106.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Angeline, of course she would be <333 she has the prettiest face! Also, finishing the storyline was a huge relief for me, otherwise it does take a lot of time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Love you all beautiful people!

Here's V's weekend resume:
    3nP5T4T.png

Thanks to Christine and to my new friend Anastasia for the company, you girls rock!;)

Loving these pics Vats! We look fab :D
    Thank you so much for putting my doll in here, you've just brightened my mood up after a long and hard day. <3
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Dixie now has the blue hair (do not ask how much it cost) and both the top & bottom from the earnables. I still want the Gb top but I need to stay away from there. My lesson of the day - don't ever go to Vegas

IMG_0440.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS