Options

Kollections

2Next

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Naimonster Yeah, the graphics make you think it has something to do with luck, but absolutely not. I'm really shocked by how Glu tricks the players into thinking there is some kind of chance mechanism behind this feature. Most people win the clothing bundle second last and the Kstars in the last box, so it makes not much sense to play for the last box at all because the outcome is tiny. How twisted.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm annoyed that I wasted k-stars on the limited kollection this past weekend. I knew better. But I was thinking, with 6 "good" boxes (4 or 5 of them having items) that surely I would get an item after a krappy item first, like how some of the other kollections have worked. But noooo I got kash the first box and energy the second. Straight up scam. Glu might as well delete this feature in my game because I will never use it again.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    @Naimonster Yeah, the graphics make you think it has something to do with luck, but absolutely not. I'm really shocked by how Glu tricks the players into thinking there is some kind of chance mechanism behind this feature. Most people win the clothing bundle second last and the Kstars in the last box, so it makes not much sense to play for the last box at all because the outcome is tiny. How twisted.
    Yes @Cherrey this happened to me the 3 first Kollektions but during the limited time Kollektions event, I got all the items before money and k-stars. So as I had all the items I stopped playing it. I never bother spending my K-Stars just for money ?
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    I can't even access the Kollections. I don't have the black box. 
    When the banner was displayed, I couldn't play  the Kollections. It used to work  fine because I completed the first three Kollections

• Options
    Oh I'm sorry for you @Khant. I hope this will be fixed in the next update
  • Options
    King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    As someone who didn’t play much KKG but loved the clothes they had in the game, I absolutely love the kollections! I was looking through some outfits and hairstyles I’d love to see Glu bring to KKH:

• Options
    This is a great idea @King Kylie I really hope they'll see this and take the looks submitted into account
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Does anyone have a summary of how many stars each Kollection costs?
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    SugarK said:

yes! Krystal actually made a thread with all of them 😊 https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for the link @judithkkh
    judithkkh said:

SugarK said:

yes! Krystal actually made a thread with all of them 😊 https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
  • Options
    a11ys23a11ys23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've restarted my game and expected that the problem would be fixed. I am still unable to use the stars button. It does not make the circulating to stop. I was told by a glu rep. that they were working. So what is the problem. Alot of us pay for the offers you display. If its deliberate or a real app malfunction. Because alot of us are missing out on excellent prizes.