Options

☆☆KK:H Weekday Event -11/27/17 - Cyber Monday 4 Weeks till Santa!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion

Just 28 days till Christmas. Ho Ho Ho
(8 Events but who's Counting?)

Well, how was that?  Another start to the KK:H Holiday Season.
To those who've never experieneced the Black Friday Madness with prices slashed, and Star Packs Doubled.....
OMG, We even had PIE this year!
Pictures with our friends and family.....I'm still picking up pieces of my head.......it exploded with excitement.
So Now, with the season fully blown open, let's settle in for
Whatever Glu brings our way! 

In Honor of Cyber Monday....... BareNaked Ladies....Shopping!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF7eh1E2QzM
Hey, Let's call Kim and
see if she's up and readyd to get this party started.
*Ring Ring Ring*

Hey Yourself Doll. 
The Fantastic Extended 2017 Black Friday Event is almost done, but tomorrow's
Cyber Monday, and another event, so we were wondering if you'd be so kind and
tell us what's happening.....you know.....for the event tomorrow?

Ok, you're right, I guess all we can do is wait for Kalinda with the news. But that means, we have to open the thread. Between you and me, I think we could all have a nice easy normal 5Star gig event. Work for some giftboxes, maybe a TB. You know, the nice easy catch your breath kind of go alaong at your own pace thing.
Besides, I have it on good Authority that @Vats has a little mischief for us up his sleeve. heh heh heh.

So What do you think dolls? Should we just ask kim to do her thing, dance open our happy little thread?
And we can get on with obsessing about our games?
And the wonders of Holiday Giftboxes? And maybe a friend gifting program like last Valentines Day?
Ok, we just have to grab Kim, and kick this thread wide open.
Kim?
Oh Kim?
Where couldl she be? Kim.....we need you Doll!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Thread's Open guys! (Can't believe in 28 days, we'll be opening presents under the tree.
    But we also have Hanukah, the festival of lights. and if anyone would like to help us properly celeebrate, pm me and we'll get it going. Now.......New Event Tomorrow. but today?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes, thread is open!! Thank you @kokokokonut for another great opener!!
    My head is still spinning from spending all those K-stars and buying all those gorgeous outfits!!
    But this midweek, I have no idea what it could be. I'm just hoping Glu added some boxes to the Throwback items!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Lol, I think every time I’ve opened the game I ended up buying something new. Who could resist a sale? Not me for sure.
    Btw, I had to google Cyber Monday to find out what it was?
    Keeping the bonus kstars going would be much appreciated to try to earn some back from overspending during BF & opening the new kollection boxes.
    Other than that I’ll leave guessing the event to @Vats. He’s on a winning guessing streak.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    The update was so great! I can’t even imagine what’s in store for this week’s event. That little Thanksgiving pie was soo cute! I didn’t even care about anything else. I just knew I wanted to get the little pie. ? The KK:H changes were SO amazing that K&K’s plain Thanksgiving weekend event/Black Friday sale (and finally adding a long hair style) was EXTREMELY anti-climactic! Anyway...

I’m ready! ?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    klena said:

Other than that I’ll leave guessing the event to @Vats. He’s on a winning guessing streak.?

@klena your pie blinded even my third eye! :dizzy:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So excited! I'm thinking either professional or party.. Waiting for kalinda's with the spoilers! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I wonder mid week event were having I reckon its 5 heart rating ??
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I hope Glu remembers my birthday is next Monday so they need to put out a great midweek event. Lol.
    As for this Monday, I want an event that doesn’t cost any Kstars. I have spent sooooo much this weekend that i am burned out. Dixie is a lucky girl.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In a few hours, we can all watch the KUWTK holiday special. And a few hours after that... we're having a Reality event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Hah, I've been grinding reality shows like crazy for the past week solid -- but I'm happy to grind more, it's a pretty easy TB box to earn compared to party or dating events! Thanks Kalinda!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Wait wait wait... what happens on Christmas? As of inside the game? Omggg okay I L O V E Christmas but now I'm even more excited! ?
    Can't wait for the Reality event! Thank you Kalinda! <3
  • Options
    The KUWTK Christmas special is always a great show. And in the game, in past years the Holiday fun and excitement continues through New Years. Then we all go back to the quiet yet exciting grind of the gsme, and wait to see what delights they've cooked up for Valentines Day. And while the game hasn't recognized Chanukah, here in the forum we're happy to celebrate all holidays, why, for today, even though it
    S National Cake Day, we're throwing pies. Check out the thread, but duck when you go in. You never k ow who just threw a pie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Are we Kindle and pc users getting the midweek event since we haven't
    even got the update yet?
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Happy15 said:

even got the update yet?

Most likely you will receive it android users thought the same when it came to the update being delayed for us.
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    astray said:

Happy15 said:

even got the update yet?

Most likely you will receive it android users thought the same when it came to the update being delayed for us.
    Thanks for the help
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    so happy about a reality show event. may be hitting up the outlet mall wednesday/thursday and that'll eat up a good chunk of time.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The KUWTK Christmas special is always a great show. And in the game, in past years the Holiday fun and excitement continues through New Years. Then we all go back to the quiet yet exciting grind of the gsme, and wait to see what delights they've cooked up for Valentines Day. And while the game hasn't recognized Chanukah, here in the forum we're happy to celebrate all holidays, why, for today, even though it S National Cake Day, we're throwing pies. Check out the thread, but duck when you go in. You never k ow who just threw a pie.
    You know, I have to say I’ve been to Disney World just before Christmas, and that’s a whole other off-planet holiday experience. I loveeee it! But even at Disney they stick some token menorahs in the windows at the theme parks. Glu: Can’t you manage that? Not anywhere? There’s plenty of decoration ideas between menorahs, dreidels, PRESENTS (yay, presents!)—not everyone in the world is a Christian of one type or another. I think everyone’s aware of that by now...?? There’s other holiday-oriented stuff, but those few are the things most people are familiar with, in the country this game originated in, and probably in which most players reside: America. And while not nearly enough people know it, FACT: This country was founded on Judeo-Christian values and principles, give or take, for better or worse. Maybe Glu could consider doing such a simple thing this year. I adore Xmas in KKH land. But hey, *I’m* here too.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Who is up and waiting for this Reality Event to begin? I am, I am. Morning Dollies. In 4 Mondays it will be Christmas morning. Do I sound too excited?

P.s. Holly, I don'the know about glu, but i'll remember doll! HOW could I forget? See, 3 weeks from your birthday,is Christmas, and you know how I know HOLLY? Holly. As in boughs of Holly? Your name couldn'the be more of a hint of you were called Noel. The only one around here who has you beat in that area....Christmas. now that name is more Christmassey than Holly.
    (Pssssst. Somebody. My brain is likea sieve sometimes. REMIND me later about Holly.) :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    isabeau said:

The KUWTK Christmas special is always a great show. And in the game, in past years the Holiday fun and excitement continues through New Years. Then we all go back to the quiet yet exciting grind of the gsme, and wait to see what delights they've cooked up for Valentines Day. And while the game hasn't recognized Chanukah, here in the forum we're happy to celebrate all holidays, why, for today, even though it
    S National Cake Day, we're throwing pies. Check out the thread, but duck when you go in. You never k ow who just threw a pie.
    You know, I have to say I’ve been to Disney World just before Christmas, and that’s a whole other off-planet holiday experience. I loveeee it! But even at Disney they stick some token menorahs in the windows at the theme parks. Glu: Can’t you manage that? Not anywhere? There’s plenty of decoration ideas between menorahs, dreidels, PRESENTS (yay, presents!)—not everyone in the world is a Christian of one type or another. I think everyone’s aware of that by now...?? There’s other holiday-oriented stuff, but those few are the things most people are familiar with, in the country this game originated in, and probably in which most players reside: America. And while not nearly enough people know it, FACT: This country was founded on Judeo-Christian values and principles, give or take, for better or worse. Maybe Glu could consider doing such a simple thing this year. I adore Xmas in KKH land. But hey, *I’m* here too.

I just want to say, whe I went to preK, we learned away in a manger, but we also learned the Dreidel Song. Each year I ask if anyone else wants to help celebrate Hanukkah here in the forum and I haven'the gotten any takers. If I do it unguided, I'd hate it to be more Cheese than celebratory. For example, mentioning a song they taught a 3 year old, is that like making Christmas all about the Stockings. So @Isabeau or anyone else ho's like to help make sure the forum recognizes the holiday pm me, or step up here.
    Hi Lori. Check your pm so dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Chanukah or Hanukkah if you prefer it spelt better that way personally it does not bother me how people spell it but the pronounciation of it always made my eye twitch for some reason, haha, anyway i am rambling well as most of you know or hey all Chanukah begins on the 12th of December and ends 5 days before Christmas, i do believe it ended on Christmas last year if I am not mistaken, and I must say that I look forward to it, lighting the menorah is probably one of my favourite things.

And if I am NOT so busy celebrating Chanukah in the real world then sure I'd like to help out with the celebrations of Chanukah on the forum @kokokokonut :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I'm pretty disappointed in Glu right now... they still did not add any new items to the Throwback selection nor did they up the amount of K-stars you receive in the final box when you do own all the items. I mean 20 K-stars, really?? It should 60 K-stars, the equivalent of buying a Throwback box. 20 K-stars really feels like a slap in the face.

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I just want to make sure I am correct. So the Bel Air house hold the same amount of people as the Calabasas house for reality shows? 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    1st pallette - got the top I was after first, shoes in 2nd box. Should have stop there but nooooo had to try luck thinking I was in a good run & ended up jinxing myself. Same dress I already have in 3 different colours. ?

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Keia said:

I just want to make sure I am correct. So the Bel Air house hold the same amount of people as the Calabasas house for reality shows? 

Yes, it holds four, as does the Dublin house and the Prague house if I am not mistaken.

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    This week's SMC

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    @LindaVB I'm sorry doll. One game is down to 7 boxes in a palette last time, so I'moved still good, but when they added them last time, do you recall when it was? Is there a pattern? Maybe they are planning to add more just before the end of the year?
    @astray that would be awesome. I have friends who pronounce it With the C, some without. But your preference is my preference. Let's pm and plan an awesome thread for Chanukah.
    AND, it'seems my understsnding, from past seasons, that because it'S based on Kim's world, if they celebrate Christmas, it'seems in the game. But I agree that in places like Oak, (any public place) the game could certainly place a Menorah or other symbols around ....(Wait a minute, wasn'the there a Dreidel on one of the street decorations last year? ) but, try not to feel too down about it. Anyone remember my multicultural Midori Bar I decorated? Lemme head over to the laptop and open it up. Spiked eggnog goes well early in the morning 4 weeks till Christmas!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

@LindaVB I'm sorry doll. One game is down to 7 boxes in a palette last time, so I'moved still good, but when they added them last time, do you recall when it was? Is there a pattern? Maybe they are planning to add more just before the end of the year?
    @astray that would be awesome. I have friends who pronounce it With the C, some without. But your preference is my preference. Let's pm and plan an awesome thread for Chanukah.
    AND, it'seems my understsnding, from past seasons, that because it'S based on Kim's world, if they celebrate Christmas, it'seems in the game. But I agree that in places like Oak, (any public place) the game could certainly place a Menorah or other symbols around ....(Wait a minute, wasn'the there a Dreidel on one of the street decorations last year? ) but, try not to feel too down about it. Anyone remember my multicultural Midori Bar I decorated? Lemme head over to the laptop and open it up. Spiked eggnog goes well early in the morning 4 weeks till Christmas!

I believe I remember them placing a menorah but I don't quite remember seeing a dreidel inside the game but maybe they did and I didn't noticed. That's fine @kokokokonut so many foods for Chanukah and festivities to get up already cleaned up our menorah from last year so all left to do is light it on the first day. I'm excited to help you out with it. :smile:
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm sitting this event out. I have a new phone on the way so I'm going to attempt to transfer my game either tonight or tomorrow and would be SO MAD if I spent all day grinding and my event points reset. So I'm not even gonna bother :lol:
  • Options
    @soundspretty, good luck ?Hope the transfer goes smoothly without any problems. ?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @klena Me too! I've never had to transfer before so I'm a little nervous