Options

☆☆KK:H Weekday Event -11/27/17 - Cyber Monday 4 Weeks till Santa!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The royal engagement news is so exciting! I decided to dress up as Meghan Markle. Feel free to join me!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Last week it was SYS so Fb stayed without the weekday event. This week it's the same as we still haven't gotten the update, so no weekday event either. It's not fair xD 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thank you @kokokokonut! I checked but can’t find a pattern, but I’m really tired so I will look again tomorrow with fresh eyes!
    @soundspretty good luck doll! Hope your transfer goes smooth!
    Oooooooh the royal engagement, so excited! I will post a pic of my doll’s best Meghan Markle look, @KalindaKing!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited November 2017
    But you know, Glu hears us. Don’t you think Christmas time is a perfect time to do that as one of our special treats. Wasn’t one of our first throwback sales over Winter Holidays? I’m sure they’ve had The Glu cloud’s Elvew busy all year putting together our Winter Wonderland of KK:H. I know I know it’s not even December, but i’m Like a kid at FAOSchwarz at Christmas.i’ll try To reindeer it in. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh that's not good news @KalindaKing ! I was planning to marry Prince Harry! What should I do with my life right now??? :heartbreak:

Hope everything works fine to you @soundspretty .

I don't care much about Xmas religious symbolism, I just like to see Santa related stuff and receive presents! :blush:

I hope they give a new Santa hat to guys this year that comes with a longer hairstyle under it. Perhaps it can come with some flashing lights decoration to match my Ruldolph slippers!

About the event, I got energy, stars and energy again
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I just want to make sure I am correct. So the Bel Air house hold the same amount of people as the Calabasas house for reality shows? 
    Yes, it holds four, as does the Dublin house and the Prague house if I am not mistaken.
    They could of make it hold 5 since the bedroom is another room but I guess the most guest u can get is 4 .. they could of had this house holding 5 guest for reality and 10 for party !! ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017

First and second box. The accessories will continue to haunt me but at least I got the pants. One day I hope to see the space buns

And can you imagine telling someone like 10 years ago Harry would one day even think about settling down? Hopefully he realizes how good he has it with Meghan and doesn't do anything silly to ruin it! I def wish them nothing but luck, esp to her dealing with the press
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot my palette but it was pretty rubbish mostly energy and Kash the only good thing in it was the shell necklace I won! 

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I too forgot to screenshot my palettes but so far I’ve done pretty well, 25 stars >> kash >> 40 stars. I hope I get something great from my TB box this week
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    nothing but cash for my games. And tbh, I'm not feeling any Grey Sunnies in my 3rd box, so I'm taking it easy. I'm reading here, tapping a little, but basically decorating. Ho Ho Ho. I can't wait till the Holiday GiftBoxes. I know its not time yet, but all the things last year.......sparkly sweaters, and skates and .....ok.. off to go dress my dolls for the holidays. Anyone want to be in some early Christmas pictures, put on holiday stuff and I'll grab you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Having a slow day as can’t seem to summon energy to grind for TB. So only just finish opening this.
    2nd palette - 1st kstars, 2nd dress & 3rd box was the same top three colours of it now. I’m starting to see a pattern for me & its don’t open a 3rd box. Stop at 2. The first 2 picks were the best in this palette.

Is it just me or does it seem weird to see the price back to full to anyone else? Also, anyone found something you missed buying on sale cause I did. sigh.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @LindaVB - I feel your pain. I haven’t seen a TB box in a few months. I also agree that we should receive 60gc instead of 20gc. Heck, at a bare minimum it should be 40gc since that’s the price of a GB, which is where most of these items were located originally.

@kokokokonut -my mom swears she would have named me Holly regardless of my birth month but the tie in to Christmas is a blessing and a curse. Lol.

Now that we have handhelds, wouldn’t a dreidel be a great one!?! I’d also love a beautiful stocking she could carry around.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017
    My niece's birthday was on the 27th of November so I spent most of it being a host crutches and all to her party guests, opened the game every now and again and did a reality show in Bel Air whenever I had the free time to do so.

@kokokokonut I got nothing but money as well so I can relate lol
  • Options
    my black box was kash. I didn't screenshot it cause I was busy hissing at it and quickly closing the game. Only ~15 more reality shows to go!
    IOS

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Sorry i haven’t been super active. I just finished my second black box, which was energy, first was kash ? here’s hoping for a better gold & tb box
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Sorry i haven’t been super active. I just finished my second black box, which was energy, first was kash ? here’s hoping for a better gold & tb box
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

Here are my boxes - I was really happy with my first pick, and the other two at least help with grinding...

I've been alternating between Calabasas and Bel Air (not always by choice - it is so easy to tap the top option by force of habit!) and find the new house to be quite good for reality shows once you get used to the odd layout!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Thank you @HollySisk! I
    First two boxes I picked Kash... but in my third box I actually picked an item this time! Not a Throwback box item, but still an item!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    And Happy birthday, @KVL !!

Hope you are having the best day!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Happy Birthday KVL!

PM to add
  • Options
    Is it possible to fix this hair? It’s missing the bluish on the inside of the hair 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Silz1217 Hey, I think that's how the hairstyle was designed
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Kash in my gold box too, so far all 3 of my boxes have been major L’s. Getting real tired of tb weeks, haven’t had any end well in such a long time? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    edited November 2017
    need a way to delete posts, ugh. sorry!
    IOS

• Options
    edited November 2017

I thought about opening a 2nd box and it would've been the ring (whew)
    IOS

• Options
    @Silz1217 Hey, I think that's how the hairstyle was designed
    Oh ok ? That’s the kollections hairstyle from K&k game and in their game is blue on the inside also 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I nearly got the white silver striped pants in the 3rd box I ended up getting cash and energy (eye roll) 
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    astray said:
    Chanukah or Hanukkah if you prefer it spelt better that way personally it does not bother me how people spell it but the pronounciation of it always made my eye twitch for some reason, haha, anyway i am rambling well as most of you know or hey all Chanukah begins on the 12th of December and ends 5 days before Christmas, i do believe it ended on Christmas last year if I am not mistaken, and I must say that I look forward to it, lighting the menorah is probably one of my favourite things. And if I am NOT so busy celebrating Chanukah in the real world then sure I'd like to help out with the celebrations of Chanukah on the forum @kokokokonut :smile:
    Cannot even begin to tell you how that particular “ch” vs. “h” really irks me; totally a pet peeve. Why is my sister-in-law so stupid (I love her dearly though) as to say “holly” bread?? Wth is “holly” bread?? Ya mean “challah”?? I grew up saying Chanukah. It was, in fact,
    b a s t a r d i z e d to “Hanukkah” because so many people can’t make the “ch” sound. #true fact dating back to
    I-dunno-when
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hey, speaking of running out of tb boxes—yes, can we please have more added, Glu? And ASAP?? There’s plenty I don’t have, and I think all I have left is a hairstyle.... I was really surprised when my third this-midweek-event box had a (uggggly) hairstyle, and I actually picked that box. There’s other daily white, and gold and back boxes, too, where I haven’t gotten those things either. And they never, ever show up in palettes. I haven’t seen anything other than stars, kash, and energy in my dgb’s for a year or longer. What’s up with that?? And the Partnerships—they’re so dang hard to get the prize, because usually only one, or oftentimes none, appear in the palettes. So what’s with that, too??
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @isabeau It's so annoying to hear that after all these years the GB are still a problem!

Yes we learned to tolerate them, but accept them the way they are is far from reality.

Been a while I see your complaining of the lack of VIP tiles in your daily boxes, althought I just not see couple of them everyday, I pick them daily!

At this rate I probably already would've complete the entire collection 3 or 4 times. Meanwhile the non VIP tiles are completely sealed away from my daily boxes along with some color swapped items.

Also I can count the times I got k-stars in my daily boxes this year, though them never were an easy pick as kash and energy, I used to see them often. Now they appear once in a blue moon.

We're about to enter the holidays season and is expected that the special boxes will come along and all the odds are against us! Last year we lost an entire week, because there was an issue with their odds, but they kept saying it was everything ok!

And the TB boxes system is the worst! Absolutely rigged!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!