Options

☆☆KK:H Weekday Event -11/27/17 - Cyber Monday 4 Weeks till Santa!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a black dress with a cape for the throwback box, which is better than the other boxes which just gave me energy and cash.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Speaking on behalf of those players that are not able to purchase extra giftboxes, I'd also LOVE to see a change in the GB algorithms! So frustrating to just get to the point where you start seeing lovely outfits and hairstyles in the GB and then new items are added sending us right back down to the point of only seeing jewellery then shoes every week :|
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am super happy that was able to finish since I am college student and it is finals week and next week. Been super busy with my art project but i finish and got a yellow dress. :smiley:

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Speaking on behalf of those players that are not able to purchase extra giftboxes, I'd also LOVE to see a change in the GB algorithms! So frustrating to just get to the point where you start seeing lovely outfits and hairstyles in the GB and then new items are added sending us right back down to the point of only seeing jewellery then shoes every week :|
    I never have new things. People get new adds?? There’s one nasty hairstyle left, and I’m not paying 60 stars for it. Jewelry, shoes, I love jewelry and shoes. And people are getting new outfits too?? There’s so much I don’t have, why am I down to one hairstyle???‍♀️