Options

KK:H Weekend Event 1/5/18 - First Time This Year!

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Check out these two gentlemen! 

A real SYS moment. Talk about different styles!
    Android
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I won the GB outfit. I think I'm going to stop there.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, something new to scramble my brain. Lol. Thanks. B) oh after you enter your look, go back and vote, to make sure your entry went through. Every event someone posts they forgot to check, and missed a round, or part of a roind. Today was no exception. .....I lost 2 hours before I saw I didn't hit ' submit a look. ' lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    UGH I lost like my first 2 rounds but I won some sweet items ?? I'm out of K-stars so maybe next week I won't open boxes ? Grrr Ciao dollzz... Go looking for money to buy K-stars packs ?

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks, @Charli ! :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    crying. I guess I'll have to remember what I think @kokokokonut posted, slowly cutting out the weeds.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @LindaVB it's outrageous you didn't win! when i saw your look this morning, i thought, "oh i wish i'd thought of that look, she looks great!" maybe it was just too early for most tappers and they accidentally voted for the wrong doll!

i actually think these boots are really hard to style, but i think that's because i don't really like knee-high boots OR white/off-white shoes in general. these are boots i wouldn't have ever bought, but of course i'm not gonna miss the event so i paid my 30 kstars, and am now just trying to figure out how to wear them! I've tried two different looks so far; 1 lost, 1 won.

@Vats so happy to see your successful chase! i had to go straight over to the fashion thread to see the modelling pic! Vats and Stefan = Swoon to the max!

also, i am kind of concerned about these palettes i'm seeing-- 2 event items only! not cool, glu.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    i agree @haftime . I had to buy the boots too and I'm having a hard time styling them :| I'm almost finished the event though, due to getting tons of points in the giftboxes. I got the jacket, pants and earrings but still looking for the hair :(
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    HOLY CANNOLI, YOU GUYS. My free palette and my luck were both incredible tonight!! :open_mouth:

I picked pants, then earrings, then HAIR! Too bad we can't pick more than three boxes per palette, because I would've picked the fur coat next, my favorite item after the hair! But AHHHH, now I own the hair, which I was ready and willing to chase to the ends of the Earth!

I just finished the second gig of the weekend storyline. I chose to encourage the other model but I was afraid I was gonna be responsible for getting her eaten by a lion or something, lol.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Have gone through 3 rounds so far: the first and third I won, but lost the second with a different look so I'll probably keep the other for the rest of it. Got 30 event points in my free box... whelp, that's a disappointment. I really like the hair, so maybe before the weekend is out I'll cave and buy a gift box.
    My first and third winning look, it's just missing a black and blue clutch that doesn't show:

Also, @kokokokonut is this your doll? If so, I voted for you earlier today.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you, yes. That was one of mine.
    Two games just got the dress....I was picking boxes like it was my job to pick event points.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018

This SYS Event is going pretty great so far, I already owned the boots, and I won the gift box hair in my free box (Its not really my style, but I always get jazzed when I win free hairstlyes) ;)

I've won three rounds so far with this look, so I think I'm gonna stick with it. Good luck everyone! :)

I saw you and def voted for you! That hair is gorg on your doll!

I lost my first round and changed. Usually I stick with it for a bit, but I just wasn't feeling it was going to do well. Changed and I've won 2 in a row now

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Yelch, another merry chase for the hair. Ended with all items. Between this and the silk collection I ended up using the kstars from the big pack special I bought last night. Glu must know I couldn’t resist and offered the big pack at $109.99 instead of the usual $159.99. Thanks for that Glu but unfortunately it didn’t last long.

On a positive note, I didn’t have to complete the silk kollection with 1 box outstanding. That hair is not worth 185 kstars.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’m probably gonna keep chasing tbh because I love the whole outfit but at least I got the bottoms :/

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I had a bit of @Vats luck and got the hair in my free GB. I considered not buying any boxes since I had my favorite item but decided I’d buy two more in that pallette. Opened energy and.... the fur coat! Definitely stopping there.
    @klena you are so lucky that the Hair was your last item in that Kollection. Definitely save the 165k stars and leave it alone. The hair is not attractive at all.

Dixie has won two rounds in the outfit I posted here. I’ll stick with it a bit longer.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Wow, worst attempt ever :/ 

Running out of K stars trying to get that hair and top ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Wow, worst attempt ever :/ 

Running out of K stars trying to get that hair and top ?
    Oh wow. That’s pitiful ? I can’t decide if I want to chase. I really want the top and bottoms. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Last attempt:

I got the hair at least! I really want the jacket but I’ve  officially spent way too many K stars in the chase ? Maybe if I do enough gigs during K star weekend I can try one more time but, we’ll see ??‍♀️
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I've been too sick to even open the game I'm surprised I even conjured up the strength to even come in here to see what everyone's won in their free giftboxes.
  • Options
    I figured I’d try opening two boxes and won the hair and top. That’s me done.
    (I would of preferred the bottoms instead of the hair but one cannot complain)

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Check out these two gentlemen! 

A real SYS moment. Talk about different styles!

Lol! This is so weird mines also had vampire teeth and on the same side too. And both holding drinks ?

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I may loss all the rounds but lately I been a winner of some awesome items. I even won the GB hair on the first round, the hair that I want. Super happy!

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This is the look I'm running with as it seems to be doing quite well:

Honestly though I don't love it a whole lot. 

I also was surprised at the number of people covering up the boots! That's not how this works. If I can't see the boots, you don't get the .. voots? 
  • Options
    @HollySisk, lol that hair looked terrible & I was crossing my fingers & toes the whole time not to pick it. Amazingly, luck was with me for once in kollections. So glad I didn’t have to open all the boxes.
    I’m not surprised Dixie has been winning. She looks gorgeous. ?

@AListJacey, glad you finally got the hair & here’s hoping you manage to get the top you want. ? That hair lead me a merry chase & my attemps looked somewhat similar to yours.

@ladykrystal, congrats on getting the hair & top & having the self-control on stopping.?

@astray, sorry to hear you’re still so sick. Hope you get better soon. *sending healing energy your way*

@Lisylis, I totally agree about no covering the boots. It defeats the whole purpose of styling them. I’ve seen some lovely dresses but they covered the boots, so no vote.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    This is the look I had gone with. Got the inspiration from my dog. ? Managed to win all rounds so far.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Since u need 3 kollections complete to unlock that silk one and only has items in it I thought maybe they would be 40 star each pick but instead it increases at usual ?? maybe they should rethink that .. I think it would be a nice idea since you have to use a lot of kstar to complete 3 of them the one that unlock should only have a fixed kstar amount for each item if they don’t want 40 they can put 60 and be it every time u open a box in that unlocked kollection! -just an idea for next one- lol 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    After losing my first round I wanted to cheer myself up and open a few boxes before hitting my free box and I got the hair!!!

Owning the hair gave me bonus point for submitting the next round and I won that round which got me to 49/50.... aaaargh.... really hate it when that happens so I tapped all my pets and I think that pet no. 20 finally gave me that one event point!!

But then I decided I really really wanted the fur jacket and shiny pants, so I opened some more and I actually got them both!!!

Woohoo, absolytely love my new items!! And with the event points I got in my boxes and all the bonus points I get from owning three items I am actually almost finished with this event!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Thank you @haftime and @Rumpelstilzchen . I did change my outfit and this one won thus far:

Wow I love seeing all your outfits!!
    @Maxylicious that outfit is stunning on you!
    @Lisylis I love that hair with that outfit!
    Love your outfit of choice, @kaylaj, I know you will win all your next rounds!
    I'm still obsessed with that outfit, it looks gorgeous @MissMarvel
    @Klena, that outfit goes so well together!

And congrats to all who picked those amazing items in their boxes!
    @September once you get all those nasty items out of the way your chances on getting the weekend items increase a lot, so hang in there doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @LindaVB, congrats on getting your new outfit & hair. Those were good picking too especially with the 2x40 kstars to help balance out. ?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    This is my winning look ?