edited March 2018
    I wish you a very fast recovery @LindaVB 💚

sooo

i kind of wanted the clutch but it's alright
    i love that the beer is an earnable item, thank youuu Glu 💚
    time to go back to sleep 😛
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sorry that you’re sick @LindaVB I’ve been battling a bad cold for about 5 days. My Mom wants me to go to the doctor but that requires leaving my house.

I have some Irish blood (my great great grandfather was named Green O’Terry) so I had a stroke of luck with the GB. My free one = the dress. Opened a second one = The HAIR! (Which is a longer version of my favorite curly bob). Then I felt like my third box would be a failure so I stopped. Thank goodness! I would have opened kash.
    Here is an image to help find a pattern

Dixie changed her outfit and decided to start celebrating with some friends
    @LindaVB @KaylaJ @kate_kkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Now I got one in every colour. At least these bad juju shirts are out of the way. Oooh, if I finish early next SYS, I could dress up as a shop mannequin as my universal language outfit. Yay🤣

Here’s the palette for those interested.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm glad to see the shoes in so many palettes. They didn't show up on the three I blew through chasing them, so I was beginning to wonder. I love the dress and hair though and got those, so I should be happy. I just really want those shoes (in every color even). Three "bad juju" closet items down too, so that's good (lol klena).

I love the St. Patrick's Day looks I've seen so far on your dolls, Dolls. Have a great weekend!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018

Not a big fan of this event’s GB items so I’m stopping @ the free 🎁. Angeline got the shoes and Jon got the sweater. I’m happy with it. KStars saved!! I’m having fun dressing my dolls with other green outfits to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! 🍺

Angeline’s Dublin dog gave her a shamrock when she visited him this morning, classic! ☘️

@LindaVB & @HollySisk , feel better! 💐
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    It’s officially the 17th of March here so Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!🍀

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    50 energy instead of the dress. I would prefer 40 Kstars if I'm not going to get the dress. I have Kstars to chase it, but after I wasted Kstars for hair I didn't get, I'm not repeating my same mistake.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Hope you all have a fun weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Yay! Got the shoes in my free box <3
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love seeing everyone dressed in green. But @LindaVB & @HollySisk ....feel better dolls. Take care and get well. Your health is first priority, but if you can tap a little prizes get someone to tap for you it'S better. I remember having the flume he K&K started in Feb 2016. Raging flu, couldn'tnsee straight, so take it easy both of you.

I see a lot of green I’d forgotten about. The skirt from last year? Green Balmain....one of my dolls got a call from Maria A few weeks ago with an offer on the long open green Balmain. I bought it for St pats, now I just have to find it. And where is the Kitsch? Am I the only one I want to see more of the feathered Boas and little green derbys?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I got the clutch in my free box!  I was hoping for the dress or hair but beggars can’t be choosers 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Heres what my palette looked like: 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    Thanks for the well wishes. I did go to the Dr so now I’m on Predisone for 5 days. If my breathing doesn’t improve, they will call in a second script for another round of Prednisone.

I totally forgot about the green plaid skirt from last year. I’ll put it on Dixie this weekend too. I have the boa and hat so I’ll do full kitsch too. She’s wearing the gaudy shamrock ring now.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Oh no. Baba had that dosage once. It’s the mega pack or something ? Gives you 10 days worth in 5 days. My thoughts and prayers are with both you Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dixie decided to be a red head for St Patrick’s weekend. She’s at the pub with some friends.
    @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your palettes girls 💚 it helped me get the dress.
    However, my game won't open :-( there is a loading screen and then the app closes.. I didn't even get to the beer. Is there anything I could try?
    Here are my palettes:

• Options
    We're aware that Android games started crashing a few minutes ago and we're working on it so you can enjoy the weekend event soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • Options
    It's fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I liked all of the GB items this week (would have been a good weekend for parties--I might have chased to get more bonus points!) but none were must-haves so I didn't chase. I was lucky enough to open the hair, though!

I like the wild fullness of this hair, but find it to sit a little high on the forehead, which I don't love. I'll post a modelling pic of Everly on the weekend fashion thread!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Could anyone give me some tips for professional gigs? I'm running a bit behind.

Also, I'm enjoying a slightly early St. Paddy's with my fresh-from-the-blender margarita.

Cheers, dolls! ♥
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    skevans said:

Could anyone give me some tips for professional gigs? I'm running a bit behind.
    Cheers, dolls! ♥

I think 3hr Reality Shows at Bel Air and Calabasas are your best option for the 5 star gig challenge.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Thanks for the “feel better”well wishes.
    I got prednisone today which helped my asthma BUT I'm allergic to something now (I'm sure it's the interaction between 2 meds but who knows which 2 since I regularly take 9 meds and added 4 meds for the congestion and asthma)
    Terrible allergic reaction. I've had intense hot flash for over 6 hours so far. Feels like my face is burning up but mom said it was clammy. I’m sweating all over - clothes are damp! Have headache. Etc.
    I kmow this will pass but it sucks. Plus I have to stop taking medicine that did help this dang cold because I don’t know which one caused this miserable reaction.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I hope Dixie shares that beer with @webra or she will be too buzzed to make it home.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Joining the party!! So glad I managed to open the game while event is on! I dropped down on couples list by 20 places, I was so close to hitting the number 1 before -.-, and dropped down on the celeb list too, though I'm not bothered about that much. I got the dress in my free box and only just got to the beer! So happy that I can play again, I missed it! Tho Glu, please fix opening the game from the browser anyway! Playing through the gameroom is annoying as it updates again every time you open the game, and gameroom sometimes just stop working and stuff.
    Here's my doll enjoying her new dress on St. Patrick's Day! Cheers, dolls, and happy holiday!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    You look great @zzzelena glad you're in and looking fine for the occasion. That dress is great with everyones coloring...thats the magic of the holiday.
    My pot roast is in the crock pot so I'm good. Happy st Patrick's everyone. I've been out food shopping so now it's watch the parade and soak in the tub. Then....gind some green in my closet of not green.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    No luck with my free box guys! :'(

And while I think the GB items are cute, I'm not really feeling the need to chase any of 'em, plus the hairline on the GB hair looks kinda weird on my doll :/ Happy St'. Patrick's everyone! ;)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks Koko!! I'm happy I got the dress. Green is my fav colour in RL, as well! :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    I love the earner top....Kalinda was right when she said these things could be worn year round.
    Who’s progressing with the storyline? My doll has her hands full in Dublin .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no @HollySisk! I’m so sorry you got sn allergic reaction on top of it all!! Hope it passes soon !
    I also got prednison and it started to kick in this morning, thankfully!
    Finished the event and got amazing items in my boxes:

Sooo happy with these items!!! Especially the gold clutch!! Really wanted the dress too, but I’m stopping here.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________