Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/19/18 Spring's Around the Corner!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited March 2018
    No @HollySisk ! So sorry you spent so many K-stars and could not complete the Kollection!!
    Dixie does look stunning in that green sparkly dress though..
    Hopefully you can earn some K-stars during the VIP weekend event!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I really like these shoes so I shouldn't complain, but the jacket and the heart dress! Why do you taunt me?!

And @HollySisk good juju to you to get to finish the Kollection sooner than later!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't participated in a throwback mid week event for awhile. My winning isn't that exciting since I won a top on my game. #meh

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    This event I got the pirate hat in a tb and 40 K-Stars in a third box. Yay for the stars haha
    I want to ask if it's worth to do the love guru comeback? I'll soon finish my second comeback and I'd go for a third one right away, because of the extra energy. I just want to know how annoying the love guru action is? :-D
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Johana said:

This event I got the pirate hat in a tb and 40 K-Stars in a third box. Yay for the stars haha
    I want to ask if it's worth to do the love guru comeback? I'll soon finish my second comeback and I'd go for a third one right away, because of the extra energy. I just want to know how annoying the love guru action is? :-D

the love guru action feels like the worst one. it's 9 energy and it def doesn't pay out in hearts as well as the others imo. the worst is when you're on a date and it and the 8 energy task show up and you have to choose which one and you're only like a sliver away from completing.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Thanks @KaylaJ ! The decision between 8 energy and 650 kash tasks is also painful :-D There should always be some 2 energy task to save us
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @Johana I'd go for it straight away, if I were you! The action itself is a bit annoying, but the extra energy and the rewards climbing up the celeb list are worth it! Plus the outfit! Sitting on top of the list is just boring. They will just keep on adding fans and updating the list every time you hit number 1, so you are basically always in top 10, back and forth. I hope they add new comebacks. I'd do it straight away! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Made it to my TB. This is the third time in 4 weeks that HAIR has shown up in my palette. It means I'm so close! I'm sensitive to the request from folks like @LindaVB to add more stuff to the TB boxes, but it would just mean I'd be that much farther again from the hairs... Maybe, to alleviate this issue, Glu could make it so that what you picked was truly random, rather than needing to have gotten most of the stuff before hair shows up again? That seems more fair. People might be more likely to buy boxes and play toward the TB if they felt that they had a shot at hair, maybe?

Anyway, here's my palette:

While I do want more black high-waisted skirts to go with a bunch of tops, I found this one a little hard to style/ not really Everly's style. Not a terrible pick, by any means, just not ecstatic about it. Last week I got one of my most-wanted items, though, so try I'll ride that wave for a while instead of being bummed it wasn't repeated again this week!

Here's Everly modelling the new skirt:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Thanks @Zzzelena, you're right, I'll do the comeback! 🙃
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad doing this event feels easy because then I don't feel that mad that I got a top I don't want from the TB box.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax hasn't been this lucky in ages! Really needed those kstars. He's been broke, just over 100kstars in his bank :'( Kept waiting for a kstar sale which never happened.

PM to add
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    did anyone else notice how the vintage wine option at Oak is giving you less hearts now?
    or is that just me?

ookay so it isn't just me, is it a glitch? I loved that tappable
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yes, I noticed that right after getting the game loading for the weekend event. I can’t finish 1hr date with just vintage wine. Really, Glu?! 😡
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Got this dress in my TB box. I wanted it for a long time! But it really should be fixed around the shoulder... I'll post it in the fashion suggestion thread.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes I noticed too! I used to be able to complete 2hr dates with vintage wine and kiss option, but now I have to use more energy. UGH!
    PM to add
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Big congrats on scoring those kstars picks @Naimonster.🎉 With Easter coming up, maybe Glu might release a kstars sale early especially since its vip.🤞
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

got the dress inside my throwback box and i'm pretty happy with it, i had better options in my palette but I think it's cute 🙆🏼‍♀️