Options

KK:H Weekend Event 3/23/18 - Awesome VIP Weekend!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey, Dolls!!

What was your answer to Ray on the first weekend Storyline gig?!?

Plus I love when Kim showers us with her positivity and self-confidence:

Did you follow her advice?! And if you didn’t, what was the outcome of your storyline?! I was thinking this might be one of those storylines that would go on for longer than a weekend! So, I was so sad when Maria called in the end. I was ready for a Photoshoot and Launch Party! AND PERHAPS THE NEW MAGAZINE COVER @KalindaKing mentioned!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited March 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen ohh this is so familiar to me. Experienced the same situation many times and now simply don’t chase anything. Used to open the same box all the time, but a few weeks ago followed @kokokokonut advice and started opening different boxes. So this weekend I got the hair  :) I was at work, choose random box and wasn’t even hoping for getting any event items.  So sometimes  you just have to let go the situation. 
    @Johana I know how it feels, doll. Even made a post about this situation on Instagram. I enjoy the gameplay, it’s a great way to take some rest from the rl live and problems. But if the game will continue to become harder and harder to play for non-hackers, many of players won’t have another choice than to stop playing this game. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    That's so true @Zzzelena. I got too emotional reading @Rumpelstilzchen 's post, because it breaks my heart that a game can make someone feel so bad. I felt bad on friday, but lot of times I had amazing luck, and I am grateful for that. Sometimes a break is needed, and my break will come with the first party weekday haha
    Congrats on the amazing luck @HollySisk
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Yes exactly @kate_kkh , so many things about the game are fun and exciting, and I like to sit down and tap through gigs few times a day, check the forum. But it feels very off to me when dolls say they 'grind' for the event points or stars or whatever. The vintage wine situation made me feel like the events are going to get harder, and I'm not going to tap away all of my free time (and some of my sleep time).
    Also, congrats on the hair! ♥
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    How amazing are the items this weekend? I finally bought the SMC and I love everything about it! The hair I mean I'm in LOVE 😍
    After a disastrous first chase with the k stars left from the limited kollection, I was unsure to keep them or if to try a second time to get the hair and the dress which are both fabolous. The k stars that I got from the SMC helped me to decide to try again with the chase and then the magic happened: I got both in only 2 moves!
    Now I'm broken but happy with all the new items and even with no regrets lol

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sylvia looks gorgeous in her new gowns and Hair. Congratulations @Sil5678
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    The best VIP event by far this update
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you for your comforting words @Zzzelena & @kate_kkh!
    "Gutted" is the right expression for how it feels. 
    I have seen it happen to so many, it even caused some people to distance themselves from the game.
    You guys understanding means a lot. Made me feel much better 💖

Android
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Like several others, I didn't have a great VIP weekend. I had one of those VIP weekends when I overspent and felt "empty." I, too, got all the GB items but the fantastic hair. I completed the whole limited Kollection when all I wanted was the green dress (yes, i got it AFTER the jumpsuit/hair/shoes!). And of course, this is the one VIP when Maria actually called me with some good luxe goals, but I'd already spent so many stars it just defeated me when she called. I was so worn out from it all I didn't even grind for k stars like I usually do during a VIP.

It's a good thing the update came today to give me something to feel a bit excited about! I hope we have some good events coming with this update!

(and @Rumpelstilzchen, I'm sorry for your pain, doll! I really try not to let on to my husband when this game bums me out-- he already wants me to stop playing, if he saw how bummed out it makes me, he'd really insist! I think those of us on the forum really understand-- the highs are high, the lows are low!)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @haftime Everly  <3!! 
    Sorry to hear you had such a bad weekend event!
    My husband would prefer I stop playing, too. He says that lately the game makes me frustrated instead of cheering me up.
    Android