Options

KK:H Weekend Event 3/23/18 - Awesome VIP Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Honestly wtf ...

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Another example of what I mean when I say Glu takes away any advantage players have help their gameplay! :rage:

Off topic: Just had a 2 hour date before the event started. I bought a vintage wine and tapped the kiss action - which normally completes the date. But it filled out only 4 hearts instead of 5. I ended up spending 20 energy. 
    Did they make dating harder???

I noticed this last night. I guess we’ve been talking about the bottle of wine too much. Sad fact....the bottle used to fill a 1 hour date. Not anymore. :(

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Johana, that is a very rough palette.while the coat ensemble is an expensive piece I think, it’s no what you wanted to see in that box. I’m sure your next palette will be as wonderful as this one was awful. Hope you try again after a little good vibe summoning thought. Why is everyone getting earth tones pants in their palettes? When is Earth day? But seriously, i’d try again. If you do.....good thoughts coming your way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Can’t believe my luck on Angeline’s free gb palette!! Yay! 😄
    Jon’s game is not that lucky this time. He got Kash in free box and there’s nothing in guy’s gb I feel like chasing, so I will just have to let his trophy room grow dust then. 😂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Congrats @Angeline & Jon 🎉

I wonder why some people have all items, some have 3 or 2 or worst only 1 GB item like @Johana. Seriously is it too much for Glu to include all 4 GB items in the palette? Its bad enough they include the daily box items there.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy you got that gorgeous hairstyle in you free box, @ladykrystal !
    Kate looks stunning in her outfit, @klena!
    Oh @johanna, I am so sorry you had such bad luck with your boxes. Sending you a virtual hug!
    Congrats @Angeline & Jon !! You had some amazing picks!

I opened the first box from the limited Kollection, which got me my free box... and I had amazing luck picking!!!

After that I finished the limited Kollection and (ofcourse) bought the SMC!
    So I got a whole bunch of new items, woohoo!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I know you want the white wine glass for your dolls, so we'll add it to the game in a future update for girls.
    And on this note, gracious @KalindaKing, I would also LOVE and ADORE the holding gloves! Wouldn’t mind if they were white! That would be SO iconic! 😍😍😍😍 
  • Options
    I think it’s just luck of the computer that assembles our palettes, but it’s hard to see spots taken up with other items. I’m sorry for the bad palettes we all get sometimes. chin up....next one MUST be better. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got this in my free box 😑

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    Oh and last night when I was doing a reality show, this popped-up... Took full advantage of it, what a steal!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Congrats @LindaVB that is one beautiful palette.🎉

Ouch @SamanaKKH ☹️
    That’s what I’m talking about. 3 daily box items plus a dress from wardrobe that we didn’t buy.
    For us new players who still have outstanding daily box items (which should only belong in daily box) its just not a fair system. I was lucky and managed to pick both hair & dress in my first palette and only the fact that I got 40 kstars to offset the daily box pants makes it a good chase. Although I still spend 160kstars total.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Lookie Lookie

8 million more and I'm number 1!

Much better than Z's game. She's got 50 million between her and the number one show who happens to be Casio 50 million??? Lol

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm so excited for this VIP Weekend! The prizes are absolutely amazing! As is the SMC - so pretty~
    Feeling a bit stupid I spent the 60 k-stars I had saved up just yesterday on a Throwback Box though :D

So close, @kokokokonut! I hope you get to the top soon!!
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • Options
    Wow, almost there, @kokokokonut !!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Thanks dolls. -680 K-Stars and still no hair. I am so fed up. Probably won't open my game for a long time. 
  • Options
    SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    Oh no, @Johana! That absolutely sucks :[ I can understand your frustration!
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @SamanaKKH @klena I've argued this before. The box system doesn't make it fair. White (daily) box items can show up in black boxes, while white and black can show up in gold. Meanwhile you almost never see gold box items because partnership tiles take up those spaces. I'm 2+ (maybe even 3?) years into the game and I *still* don't have all my gold box items. I've never seen some of them in my palettes :weary:
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I know I can do gigs faster if I get energy, but I hate getting energy in a free box when I also could have gotten one of the items I wanted or 40 kstars.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm not gonna lie, I am a bit disappointed I did not get the gb hair but at least I got the dress so I am happy about that.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @klena exactly! I couldn’t have said it better 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like the earnable earrings, but it wouldn't hurt if they were a little smaller. I would be scared for someone's earlobes if I saw someone wearing earrings that size in real life.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited March 2018
    SugarK said:ml 
    Another example of what I mean when I say Glu takes away any advantage players have help their gameplay! :rage:
    Off topic: Just had a 2 hour date before the event started. I bought a vintage wine and tapped the kiss action - which normally completes the date. But it filled out only 4 hearts instead of 5. I ended up spending 20 energy. 
    Did they make dating harder???
    I noticed this last night. I guess we’ve been talking about the bottle of wine too much. Sad fact....the bottle used to fill a 1 hour date. Not anymore. :(
    I haven't bought anything yet. I am too upset to open any giftbox right now. I was so excited for the event, but this dating thing has ruined my good mood.
    So I made a decision: my doll will be a single mom from now on. No weddings or family pics. Dating only for events!
    Not that I care about the money, but it would upset me daily that Glu cut the payout. Anyway this modern Konnection fiance of my doll doesn't offer 1 or 2 hour dates, he insists on 4 and 8 hour dates (except on dating events of course). 
    Android
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    So it all started when Maria asked me to buy this hair for 20 k-stars back

I won't use it ever probably but I bought it because eh, VIP weekend
    That got me the free box (and the earrings) and on that I got k-stars. Then I went to chase a bit, I want that dress, and got the shoes and more k-stars!

Lucky right? So I tried it again. And it happened again!

Then this, what the heck

Then THIS. This happened. It broke my morale

Then I remembered to go get the limited edition kollection, which btw is a ripoff because aside from the actual kollection items the items in it are some of the shoddiest ugliest effin stuff I've seen in this game. And I ran out of money just before getting the kollection!!!
    I had enough for another box left so I tried the boxes again and Argh :( so no dress AND no kollection. I should have stuck with one.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Bought a box to get two boxes and while I didn't nab the gloves in either both picks in my spot gave me 40 stars which left me up 40 so I can't complain LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options

I like the earnable earrings, but it wouldn't hurt if they were a little smaller. I would be scared for someone's earlobes if I saw someone wearing earrings that size in real life.

Challenge accepted. I'll find a hair style that just lets little glimpses show through. Otherwise, I will just put together a DWTS outfit and they will be my Disco Earrings. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Oh and last night when I was doing a reality show, this popped-up... Took full advantage of it, what a steal!!
    OMG, @LindaVB!!!! What a great deal! I wish these would pop up more often!!!!! 
  • Options

Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So I love the shop my closet this weekend and the hair is my favorite ever! I like how the color is the blonde color Kim’s avi has when it’s set to white and it makes the other colors a bit different as well which I actually prefer! The pink is way better as this rose blonde color I’ve been dying to have 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Cchaircc ooooh! I didn't notice that. Maybe that's why the light brown looked so pretty to me in the preview. I'm waiting until I get home and have a stable internet connection to purchase. I can't wait!!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    So, I thought that I could use @KaylaJ advice and dress Dixie in items similar to the weekend prizes so i didn’t feel the overwhelming need to chase AND follow the @Angeline & Jon advice to stay away from the Forum so that not being able to chase didn’t hurt so much ...
    But
    Then I play the game to earn Kstars and see all of your beautiful dolls in their gorgeous new hair and clothes. :'(:'(:'(
    I get this is a #firstworldproblem but It still stinks
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens