Options

KK:H v8.6 Update - We Obsessed, Now It's Here!

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Genuinely miffed that the boys don't get a kollection or extra hair with crowns. Why NOT @GLU?!

The rest is fine but I want a crown too. I guess I'll have to make due with the one from superhero outfit?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    thethirddeathstarthethirddeathstar Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    the update also fills the entire iPhone X screen. It looks fantastic!!!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Real footage of Glu employees taking player update suggestions:

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    A JLC store in SoHo. A banner with 50% off JLC which showed up as a mistake last week. What could this mean? So excited 😊

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Real footage of Glu employees taking player update suggestions:

Well like I said before this update is fill with spending more kstar. The ballroom probably cost a lot of kstar to decorate. I haven't gotten to the new wedding dress but I'm sure that is more kstar to spend. I would of been happy if the update was base off of Kate new baby. My baby girl need a glitter dress and a crown and my husband love meter is full. What's the point of having a suggestion thread if none of our wishes comes true.?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Omg Kate Middleton had her baby boy today and has now taken him home with prince William and how ironic is that we got the kkh update today also the new update stuff I'm obsessed withe the crowns 😍
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    HOLY GOD THIS UPDATE FIXED MY GAME THAT HADN'T WORKED FOR TWO MONTHS. Kalinda had already told me they probably couldn't get my game back. I got a save working from about a year ago but it was so old I'd almost given up because I would have lost so much. This was the last update I was going to download before deleting the game from my phone forever. I'd downloaded new games but they weren't the same. Literally cannot believe it!!
  • Options
    @Lisylis This is definitely what would be classed as a miracle🎉

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    LOVING the update! Here is Em wearing some of her new clothing 💁🏻‍♀️(I had paired this with a bouquet which I am obsessed with, but I couldn’t include it in the photo!) 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @klena Haha, right?! It's crazy! I just kept thinking of all the stuff I'd lose if I started back at level 39 (I'm at 55 currently) and couldn't do it. Honestly wow.

I also leapt into the first restaurant I saw to take my husband on a date and he wasn't even mad I haven't seen him in 2 months! Hashtag blessed, lmao

I missed hanging out at the forum and talking about the outfits and updates and everything too! It used to be one of my most visited websites on my phone and I'd just look at the little Glu icon and be sad about it. So glad to be back!
  • Options
    @Lisylis welcome back💖 Also, have you thought about buying a lotto ticket? Don’t they say things come in 3? One - you got game back. Two - in game hubby not mad even though haven’t been to a date in 2 months. Three - win lotto, possibly🤞That would be the icing on the cake.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Haha @klena I should try! I notably did not have any luck with my first black box for the dating event and just got energy when the other boxes were stars and items. Wasn't even mad though, still kind of can't believe it!
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i... am not loving this update. i thought that maybe glu was gonna correct the wine situation, at least...
    i mean i get it, big updates take time but this is kind of an important feature they nerfed in like, days.
    this is sad, i am sad.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Lisylis CONGRATULATIONS!!! That’s amazing.

Can someone check in with @Vats and see if this update revives his game too?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Soooo happy for you @Lisylis !!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lisylis said:

HOLY GOD THIS UPDATE FIXED MY GAME THAT HADN'T WORKED FOR TWO MONTHS. Kalinda had already told me they probably couldn't get my game back. I got a save working from about a year ago but it was so old I'd almost given up because I would have lost so much. This was the last update I was going to download before deleting the game from my phone forever. I'd downloaded new games but they weren't the same. Literally cannot believe it!!

Huge Congratulations this is so awesome. Everyone with opening issues should try this update.
    @Lisylis Congratulations.

Holly, I emailed him yesterday and I'm hoping there is good news. Everyone cross your fingers for Vats. He has a new device, but stranger things have happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I thought the Korkov pop-up shop would be like the usual in which it last until next update. There’s a dress I was interested but thought I’d hold off until next VIP before buying.

Once the whole storyline for this new update was finished, Korkov has closed up shop at LAX. The 3 dresses are now in wardrobe for purchase at full price.

Btw, I thought doing the update storyline might net me some event points to help with the dating event but all you get from completing it was about 40Kash, 20XP & a tweet from Ray gaining you 947,200 fans. And that’s after spending serious kash to decorate Bel Air house for the royal wedding.

Is this how its supposed to be or is it a glitch? I thought the dresses are suppose to be half price & available for purchase at the pop-up shop at LAX.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I always thought the popup shop closed after 24 hours? At least in my game when you visited they would tell me that the outfits would be discounted for a day then move to the wardrobe full price. That would then prompt a countdown in which I would have 24 hours to purchase, however I never visited the location afterwards to see if I could still get in there to know for sure. So maybe on some games it was different?
  • Options
    Apple did the 1st gig in the storyline, and the pop up opened, offereing me the peach colored gown. I just checked, and now the shop is closed again. I am guessing it will open with dresses after the next gig.
    Kalinda did say keep doing the storyline for the pop up to open, so it's probably not a glitch.
    Perhaps we can get some more info this morning. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @kokokokonut for me, the peach dress looked like the only option however when I clicked the “what else do you have” option it let me try on the black dress and the white and gold gown. There were no models present showing the gowns though. I didn’t make a purchase at that time and now the store is locked and dresses are in the closet at full price  :/
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Edit: Same situation here @SugarK

Mmm, I’ve completed all the gigs for this update lol. I did notice after completing the final gig in this storyline, there’s the yellow indicator showing new items in wardrobe. That’s when I opened up the wardrobe & it shows the 3 new dresses in there with full price.

As you can see from this screenshot, all gigs completed except for the ones from Simon when there’s no outstanding storyline. Pop-up shop is locked.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    I just asked for help with the questions about the gowns in the shop. So, that confusion should be cleared up soon.

In the meantime, i'm really finding dating at MonsterBull Stadium ok. It doesn't hurt, and maybe picking boxes with 25 Stars is coloring my judgement, but, dating is not going away in the game, so while MB doesn't have any 'quick actions' like the wine, there is nothing that glu would be changing if we like MB. lol. there's that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry if you found the new pop up shop confusing and I realize it works differently than previous pop up shops. It's directly tied to the royal wedding quest in this update, so it will stay open until you decide to go with Kim to the royal ball. Then the pop up shop items will appear in the wardrobe at full price.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Monstrobull does have wine though? The actions there are equivalent to the ones at Oak, just with different names. When the wine lowered at Oak, the same thing happened in Monstrobull.
  • Options
    Yes, but my personal healing is 2 fold.
    First I look at dating like any other gig. The other gigs don't have any magic little bullets, and now neither does dating. that's number one
    number two I just changed the venue. I won't date att oak.
    My 2 prong effect might not work for everybody but it's how I'm dealing with the new dating.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Oh lol. I've always switched back and forth because of the similarities. It's be nice to have a third venue of equal value so you can switch it up even more. When it's all said and done, I'd still rather have dating than parties.
  • Options
    Before I knew about Oak, my go to was Vegas. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Is this new that you can date in your partners apartment/house? I never noticed this before. 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    NO KOLLEKTIONS FOR MEN IN THIS UPDATE
    I feel so frustrated right now. Though, I hope we'll have some cute items in the following updates

• Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I am loving the new wedding dresses but my favourite is this one its the one biance wore 😍 total princess vibes