Options

KK:H v8.6 Update - We Obsessed, Now It's Here!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited April 2018 in KKH General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvyklsl7FsY

Kim, is this on the level? Update Fever begins NOW?
Hey, we don't have time for Glam Squad.
Ok, You're the boss, and the star, and our Bestie in the game.
Go ahead. Have a seat.

Kim you look great. Now can we move things along?
Open the thread?

Ok, You get changed and I'll kill time.
Once we have the thread open, we can put our heads together,
search Social Media, comb the forum for hints from our lovely Glu Goddess Kalinda.
You know....all the fun pie in the eye, oh, pie in the sky, (are you ready yet Kim? I can't hold the door closed much longer!

Um, Sure thing. Take as long as you like Kim, Kanye.

Great. Now do what only you can,
(I feel my toes starting to curl with anticipation!)

I'm so excited, any second, the thread will be open
and we'll be dreaming about what treasures the update will hold.......
any second now.....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm hoping the wine gets fixed, even if it's improbable. But also maybe Cassio finally happens? I can't currently think of anything else besides having more new clothing that costs kash. And making more use out of the Waikiki location since it's useless once you already had the wedding vow renewal happen.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    .....aaaaand there will be "RentaCassio" for 1000000000000 kstars @soundspretty. You know, to convince him to go out with us. Good thing he's not my type...
    Android
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts

I feel a popular request is going to be to fix the wine but I think we all know that's not gonna happen. Plot twist - we get a new wine cellar in Bel Air that costs 10000000000000000 k-stars to furnish. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! You also get the option to purchase your own personal sommelier for 1000000000 k-stars 😩

The ultimate SHADE OF IT ALL
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    For this update I do not only hope that they #FIXTHEWINE  
    But also that they fix our data saving system. We need a new and safer way. Glu already has that system (with the Kendall and Kylie game), I really want them to fix something like that for us too. For the rest, it doesn't really matter to me. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Wake me up when we get the yeezy update

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Glu has done good with updating Tokyo, so I hope they update some more locations, make something out of them locked buildings. 
    Then, letting us choose the length of the dates would be amazing, especially since what happened with the wine, which I doubt will get fixed ever.
    More comebacks is something I just want so badly, instead of adding new fans to be earned! Please Glu! It's so annoying that the list is just updating to no end. 
    And of course, safe way to store our progress should be the priority.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    September said:

For this update I do not only hope that they #FIXTHEWINE  
    But also that they fix our data saving system. We need a new and safer way. Glu already has that system (with the Kendall and Kylie game), I really want them to fix something like that for us too. For the rest, it doesn't really matter to me. 

Exactly. #FIXTHEWINE
  • Options
    I’m always hoping for a new business...my fave is Chevier, Paris. Something else like that, orthe hotel. I love the hotel. And of course.....new clothes. I’m sure a larger update is more likely in the Anniversary update, but that’s not till June, so give me more clothes, more makeup, and a nice business, and i’ll Be happy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    another business like Chevier, Paris would be amazing! I would totally spend my K-stars on that
    also, could we get an update on the Celebrity Perks? once you get them all you don't have a lot to look forward to and it was so fun to see how many points we were missing for the next one!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The first thing I want Glu to fix is storage. They have to find a way to protect our games. It’s ridiculous that players like @Vats can give his time, energy, and money to a game for years and in a mere second loses it all.

Next I want Glu to #FIXTHEWINE

Then I would like Glu to increase the achievements and celebrity perks. Long time Players like me have maxed out most of the achievements. Glu should appreciate players who show such a long term commitment by adding more achievements and perks.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    No way, it feels like update 8.5 just got here! 8.5 really was a great update, loved the fresh colors the event items!!
    I also hope that Glu will
    -#FIXTHEWINE
    -add new items to the selection of Throwback items
    -reorganises the closet: handheld items, earrings, bracelets and necklaces should all have a seperate section. Also -as many have mentioned/noticed- some items are misplaced in the closet (high boots that are placed in the heel section, short hair that is in the long hair section, etc.)

I just hit max level today so I am totally ready for this update!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The next update is kinda like Glitz & Glamour meets Adventures in Love. It's inspired by current events and pop culture, so it's perfect timing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I love update time. And Glitz &Glamour, Adventures in Love. That sounds fantastic. Love love love glamour. And who doesn't love love?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm trying to figure what I think this hint means, but really I don't know. My only guess so far is it's probably not Coachella related.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts

The next update is kinda like Glitz & Glamour meets Adventures in Love. It's inspired by current events and pop culture, so it's perfect timing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

Which means?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    The next update is kinda like Glitz & Glamour meets Adventures in Love. It's inspired by current events and pop culture, so it's perfect timing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
    YAAAAAS😍
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    The next update is kinda like Glitz & Glamour meets Adventures in Love. It's inspired by current events and pop culture, so it's perfect timing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
    That sounds amazing 😍
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I hope it means so cute clothes for the guys, more items, more hair.

Also, I wouldn't mind at all if the konnections feature didn't always warble at me to clear it every 16 hours. The last time the game did that I ended up divorced - can we divorce the konnections app? :D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I'm trying to figure what I think this hint means, but really I don't know. My only guess so far is it's probably not Coachella related.

I would think that's a good idea. Better than my guess of we'll probably be able to take family photos that look good but in reality like Kim's we are holding a baby, holding the back of another child so they don't run away, and have another child stepping on our foot lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited April 2018

me entering in this update

• Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    PSA for everyone including @Andrzej_S. you can conquer that pesky Konnections notification by swiping once and exiting. It won't return for 16hrs.
    iOS
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I am hoping to get The Who Wore It Better Items on the throwback boxes! I mean. We already got the items from the special valentines boxes of 2017 that we paid cash and STILL no items from that infamous event. I still have dreams about th burgundy outfit! 
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok so my wish list is 

- ability to sell clothes/shoes we no longer wear or want. I’d love a market place or just way to get rid of them but get something in exchange? Maybe a swap shop with other players?!
    - #FIXTHEWINE
    - choose date length
    - id love chance to win things we model or advertise during quests - the kenzo dress for example. Such a build up with wearing it and promoting it, a nice touch would have been him calling to say we can keep it as a thank you. Would make challenges more fun and incentivise finishing them! 
    - things to buy that cost kash 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I posted Dancing Queen because of the title :)

Perhaps one of you knows the significance of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9AFMVMl9qE
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Well, we are having a ROYAL wedding soon! 
    And there’s dancing in the party. 
    Im sure your royal highness will be shaking her bones in celebration of it at the dancefloor! 
  • Options
    Awwww, I just use it for professional and it could be a littl
    Stefan001 said:

A lot of us would really appreciate it if this icon was placed in our homes instead of going back and forth between the 'reality show' houses and Hollywood 😏

Ahh, you're talking about teleportation. B)

And Yes Amelia I was just coming here to say the song was preformed in Sweden the night before the Royal wedding there in June 1976. So there is that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Another choice from the interenet, was that Chris stein of Blondie said Dreaming was their 'take' on Dancing queen.
    https://youtu.be/TU3-lS_Gryk

I don't know own when Chris Stein said it, but it had to have been early. Now everyone is sue happy over 3 chords.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
     B) And Yes Amelia I was just coming here to say the song was preformed in Sweden the night before the Royal wedding there in June 1976. So there is that.
    Really?! Omg that’s fabulous!!!! I had no idea! I just thought about it because today I saw Meghan making headlines in fashion pages due to her outfit! And well... it says Queen! Elizabeth II is iconic!!!